Reviews for The Truth is in the Sodium Thiopental
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I agree with everything you said about Tony and the rescue!
Lovely one-shot. You're great at characterizing them, all of them and I could totally picture this happening in the episode. Loved the interaction between Tony and Gibbs and Gibbs' way of reassuring him. The whump was excellently executed, too. Physical, drained, drugged up AND emotional whump is the best mixture! Couple that with humiliation and self-doubt as well as a comporting, proud boss and it's perfect. Yup, this is perfect! Well done!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh Tony. That Was Truly Heartbreaking! He Really Thinks That Whole Situation Is His Fault. I Sure Hope Gibbs' Message Got Through To Him.

& I Love Truth Serum!Tony Too! As Well As Painkiller!Tony & Captive!Tony. Though I Like Basically ANYThing With Tony In It. XD
suchaun chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I totally would have loved if this scene was in the episode. Well done, good characterizations and nicely written.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I liked how you did this. USA just showed the first two episodes of season 7 for the first time, so my mom and sister only just got to watch them (I used a computer). Our dish lets us watch 100s of channels, but makes it so we don't get regular channels; abc, Fox, or...cbs. Anyway, it was aired Wensday, so it was really fresh in my mind when I read this, and it fits very well. Also explains why Tony just went to his desk instead of enjoying the applause. Great job. 10/10
Ryley chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Congratulations on the best episode tag I have ever read! I loved everything about it. I love a good Tony whump and the aftermath. Keep up the great work! I hope you are able to finish some of your WIP because I would love to read them when they are finished, too!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was just excellent. Wonderful characterizations and writing. You did a terrific job with this. Just loved it :)
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I really enjoyed this. You simply need to post more pieces. I'm running out!
Belker chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh, this was a great one-shot! I was also very disappointed in Ziva's reaction and I LOVE stoner-Tony.

/Belker
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
awh!i loved that!it was so in character! :)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw- that was just simply wonderful. I hope you write more soon. :D
ncismom chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was great...I think you did a great job of filling in the blanks. I loved how you portrayed Tony and Gibbs and the clear father/son relationship between them. It was so evident in this story. Great job.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful missing scene.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That is heartbreaking in ways that I can't even describe. It's sad and sweet at the same time. Good job!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Excellent story, I just loved that episode. )
brightblue chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic job! I wish we would've gotten to see more of "truth serum Tony." ;-) I like the issues he was spouting off here were all perfectly in character and things that need to be addressed on the show. Awesome!