Reviews for The Truth is in the Sodium Thiopental
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh Tony. That Was Truly Heartbreaking! He Really Thinks That Whole Situation Is His Fault. I Sure Hope Gibbs' Message Got Through To Him.

& I Love Truth Serum!Tony Too! As Well As Painkiller!Tony & Captive!Tony. Though I Like Basically ANYThing With Tony In It. XD
suchaun chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I totally would have loved if this scene was in the episode. Well done, good characterizations and nicely written.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I liked how you did this. USA just showed the first two episodes of season 7 for the first time, so my mom and sister only just got to watch them (I used a computer). Our dish lets us watch 100s of channels, but makes it so we don't get regular channels; abc, Fox, or...cbs. Anyway, it was aired Wensday, so it was really fresh in my mind when I read this, and it fits very well. Also explains why Tony just went to his desk instead of enjoying the applause. Great job. 10/10
Ryley chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Congratulations on the best episode tag I have ever read! I loved everything about it. I love a good Tony whump and the aftermath. Keep up the great work! I hope you are able to finish some of your WIP because I would love to read them when they are finished, too!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was just excellent. Wonderful characterizations and writing. You did a terrific job with this. Just loved it :)
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I really enjoyed this. You simply need to post more pieces. I'm running out!
Belker chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh, this was a great one-shot! I was also very disappointed in Ziva's reaction and I LOVE stoner-Tony.

/Belker
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
awh!i loved that!it was so in character! :)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw- that was just simply wonderful. I hope you write more soon. :D
ncismom chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was great...I think you did a great job of filling in the blanks. I loved how you portrayed Tony and Gibbs and the clear father/son relationship between them. It was so evident in this story. Great job.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful missing scene.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That is heartbreaking in ways that I can't even describe. It's sad and sweet at the same time. Good job!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Excellent story, I just loved that episode. )
brightblue chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic job! I wish we would've gotten to see more of "truth serum Tony." ;-) I like the issues he was spouting off here were all perfectly in character and things that need to be addressed on the show. Awesome!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Bravo! *claps*

That ending was perfect! I got all choked up when Gibbs said Tony was a hero. I too was a little disappointed with Ziva's reaction to being rescued and this story helped. Great job!

-Moki