Reviews for Sylar's psychotic break and why it's so amusing
torchwoodtimelord chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This has got to be the CRACKIEST SYLAR!CRACK! I HAVE EVER SEEN.

And I LOVE IT.

The Chandra bit, that kinda creeped me out at first, and then I was like "OMG!" because then, I could picture it. And that slightly frightened me.

But the best ones in the crossovers part, I think, are the Winchester boys and Spock.

Freakin SPOCK.

Okay, I'm done. I think.

God, you've just fueled more crack in my brain than I thought possible.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Is it just me, or was there a reference in here to petrelli heiress's Peter-and-Gabriel-in-high-school fic here (I forget the title)?

Anyway, yeah, that would suck SO much... Makes me laugh, though. Yay!
BookWyrrm chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
"And why do those two brothers keep asking him if he wants to take a ride in their Impala?"

OMFG! I LOVE the Supernatural reference! XD
kandisi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009

LOL, Sam/Dean/Sylar, there's a thought! xD *can't wait for Supernatural in less than an hour.* This was very funny. I may have to pay that community on lj a visit...

-Sapph
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
LOL.

That...was...hilarious...
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
.EVER.

I must show this to everyone in the world.

You are a comic genius.

D
thedoctor999L chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
lol that is hilariious. poor old sylar. everyone is peer pressuring him :( lol they know something he doesn't know.
Group Hugs For Everyone chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This is probably hardly coherent, I'm laughing too hard for coherency.

That was simply...hilarious. I mean, I always think 'Okay, what if the characters we do fanfics about were real and reading what we were doing. What the heck would happen then?' But Sylar having visions about it and freaking out? Whoever thought that prompt up was a genius.

And it was very well written, considering we don't normally connect humor and Sylar together. And, if we do, it's normally morbid humor. (Like when he said 'Eat your brain? Claire, that's disgusting.' I somehow found that funny. Maybe it was just the way he said it..) I've just got to favorite this. xD
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Three main reactions to this fic:

*gigglefit*

"Wtf is pegging?"

and

"SamDeanSylarBrain'a'splode!"
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
LOL. you have a great sense of humour
KaidaX chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
So clever! Great job! Really good use of the various fanfics! :)