Reviews for Morning Surprise
roankun chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
somehow... i feel like this is because of me. -_-"

lol. anyway, sorry 'bout that. i was in a kinda bad mood. your were just halfway in the line of fire. sorry.

ahem. anyway... well... i AM still kinda disappointed, but i dont really mind the ending you gave. i guess it was another way of looking at it... so... well... we're all busy, so i dont think a lot of busy actually have time to write.

what i'm trying to say is... if ever you DO have time, i'd appreciate it if you continue this story. IF you do have time. if someone else writes it, the whole fic just changes, somehow.

again, sorry.
Hikaru1223 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Pity it was just crack; it had a lot of potential.

Then again I still liked it as it is. Funny and nice despite being crack and all but it was highly enjoyable. And you got Kyon's character fairly well so kudos to that.

Liked both endings; can't really decide which one seems better. World ending might not seem so bad at all LOL.
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
this was short and dissappointing (that's what she said) seriously i thought this fic would have some length to it, considering it did sound like the start to a long romantic comedy fic. oh well...
roankun chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
i must say, i'm disappointed.

the first chapter totally rocked. there were one or two mistakes, but not too noticeable. and the plot was insanely cool. i really liked it.

chap 2's where it started going downhill. it shouldn't have been crack. you could have made it NOT crack. it was great the way it was, you could even have made it into a fic as decent as jonbob's or heijin's. but you didn't.

you didn't have to make her parents discover them. you didn't have to make her parents traditionalists. you didn't have to end things now. you didn't have to!

instead, you decided to kinda rush things. you could have made it a little longer, stretched the romance a bit, turned it into a good fic. but you didn't!

okay... i'm getting weird aren't i? the point is... i loved the first chap, so the 2nd disappointed me. greatly. you really shouldn't have made it crack.

...i'm repeating myself aren't i? okay... i'll stop.

so... uh... you're a good writer... but i didn't really like this turn of events.

i'm sounding like a whiner aren't i?
Broken Kilter Express chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
He got what was coming to him, yay!
Randoh chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Hehe, excellent story.

I think the first story was more realistic, while the second ending closed things off better. I like them both. You really got the personality of Kyon down nicely.
Another Duck chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
If you're like me, you must really like Kyon, the way you torture him. Other than the, "and then it just ended," ending, it was rather funny. Leaving it open would've worked just as well. I still think you can actually write out Kyon's speech as actual speech, though.

I find it particularly funny that Haruhi's parents have an eccentric female and a much more normal and sane male part. Much like another couple. And Harui's rather casual acceptance is always funny, especially as it's actually logical she'd react like it.
an1979 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Really good fic!

Any thoughts about writing snippet about confrontation betwen Haruhi and her mother?

Or maybe alternative version where Haruhi wakes up during Kyons attempt of getting out of the bed :) ?

One scream and mayhem with her parents included?

Many lulz possible :)
Another Duck chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
The idea is interesting, but the fic doesn't really have an ending. However, many of these ficlets don't have one anyway. Still, it's a good idea to continue, if you have an idea for that.

While it is common in the original story, I think it's better if you take it a little easy with using Kyon's narration as speech. In many cases, it's obvious he's saying things out loud, so you should write it as normal speech in those cases.
roankun chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
quite an interesting concept. i really, really think you should continue. this doesnt exactly count as a oneshot, after all.
TheWarden chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Poor poor Kyon, doesn't seem like he can ever catch a break.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
this story was very funy. great idea so far. please continue
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
you need to continue this story. the plot is too good to be left the way it is. so i hope youre able to update soon. laterz
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ha. Nothings fun for Kyon these days it seems.

Keep living in fear, Kyon.