Reviews for Suffering In Silence
Nyx811 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Update please
Lilygirlrocks chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I think I just died of laughter.

(AMAZING fic by the way)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Do more!
hkeren40 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Awe! I love how megatron is begin a big brother! So cute lol
AStarInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I know you probably put this story on permanent hiatus, but please continue it! I love it so much. It's so legit funny. It's like Cromartie Highschool meets Shin Chan meets WarioWare meets Bobobo meets Excel Saga! You gotta continue. xD
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Good story and funny as hell
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Oh, there's more? Good... Each chapter was rather long I have to say, but soooooo soooo FUNNY! OMG Sunstreaker and Sideswipe... I was practically going to blow up from trying not to burst out laughing! And when Megatron was complaining that Starscream waddled and Optimus said 'He is... wide and oddly shaped'. ROFL! It's gonna take me a long time to get over that! XD XD XD

And poor Starscream... He just can't win, can he?
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Sideswipe snapped out of his recharge with a cry of delight; the CMO truly wasn't as cruel as he seemed. There was a spark made of gold underneath that crusty, poisonous and lethal exterior.

-This made me chuckle. If only Sides knew Ratchet had been extorted into doing it, and that it had NOTHING to do with compassion for his suffering. XD

And Oh...my...god. I love Jazz, but I swear I'd lunge at him, too, in Megatron's position. They WERE making progress, there. Starscream was going to put all the cards on the table, until Jazz and Prowl came back in.

And more laughter: the brotherly parts between Megs and Prime. XD You are excellent.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
"Hm," Megatron offered, as if Prowl has passed a test of some sort. "I approve of you, black and white counsellor. I shall call you Prowl, for you look almost like that hateful Autobot tactician my brother admires except for that bowtie."

-Can Megatron be any thicker? XD

"I never feel angry!" Megatron shouted angrily. "I don't know the meaning of the word!"

-Hahahaha, oh, Megs!

"Steady." Megatron held up a claw. "We aren't a genocidal cult. We just enjoy killing things, which is a wholly different matter."

-Semantics, Megsy. Semantics. Lol.

Oh, and the part about Soundwave...*shudder*, lol. I do sort of pity Megatron. Sunny and Sides are such little shits. XD I wonder how this will pan out. I'm on to your next chappy. ;)
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"I am smiling disarmingly," the commander noted vigilantly. "And I am Megatron. You are disarmed by the disarming smile and you cannot deny me. For I... am... MEGATRON!"

Starscream tried to duck past, but-

"My bulk is too great!"

He wondered if he could go over, but-

"My height is too great! Watch me loom over you! Feel my MEGA-LOOM!"

-I-effing-DIED. XD

"...I'm stupid?" Starscream wilted even more.

"No. Try again." The commander dug his claws into Starscream's wing.

The Seeker screeched. "I'M STUPID! I'M STUUUUPIIID!"

-Hahahahaha, a reference to Triple Takeover in the G1 series. I love you! :D

Starscream wailed in frustration. "But I don't even betray you like I did in G1!"

-Lmao, I love you even more.

Nicely done, with Optimus-I mean...that strange mech's-rescue plan. ;) Okay, so Soundwave, too, was abusing Starscream? Lol, why did he sent the email for him, I wonder? I shall read on.
Katea-Nui chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
This is amusing. I demand you write more!
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Okay, the mustache totally took me by surprise. I laughed out loud at that part. Though really, rescuing Starscream is a rather Prime thing to do.
Artie chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
'I prefer restraint,' Megatron hissed.

'Y'might well do, kinky beast, but there's a time an' place fer it.

- Loved this bit - I liked how had Jazz conversing with Megsy :L

'You need to accept that sometimes you can't blow obstacles up,' Optimus said meaningfully.

Ironhide coughed.

'I agree with Ironhide's fluffy-cannoned counterpart,' Megatron said.

- Brilliant. So simple and a such a thing that Ironhide would do!

'Lies, I shall be free of your clutches within moments-'

Moments continued to pass with Optimus in Megatron's clutches.

'You can't do this!' Optimus protested again, awkwardly attempting to punch at him.

- This had me in GIGGLES! One of my favourite bits of the chapter - Poor Optimus seemed so vunerable! :(

'Megatron pouted furiously' - I just like that fact he was pouting ;)

Again a brilliant chapter, had me hooked - and I can't wait for the update :)
Artie chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Much to Megatron's disgust I think i will refer to him as Megsy from now on ;) One of the best lines in Chaptor two

You represent the characters so well!

Especially with the line :

No!" Ironhide roared, "not pink! I draw the line!

What a Beauty! ;)

Arti chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"Get into your emo-corner," Megatron snarled"

:L LOL!

Haha - full of humour :D I actually was feeling very sorry for Starscream - But Megatron was hilarious - Aww.. you do humour very well :L I was giggling out loud - good job I'm reading this while im on my own otherwise i would be getting some very strange looks :L Onwards to chapter 2 :P