Reviews for Suffering In Silence
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Ratchet's Evil Table of Examination
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
"You'll never take me alive!"
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
OMG! I am laughing so hard right around the part were Jazz comes in. "I prefer restraint" "You kinky mech!"
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Megatron is getting madder and madder...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Ohhhhhh! Ratchet is pissed !
kuronekohime18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
So much similarities between me and my Starscream... I really love this book! Awesome! :3
Nyx811 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Update please
Lilygirlrocks chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I think I just died of laughter.

(AMAZING fic by the way)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Do more!
hkeren40 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Awe! I love how megatron is begin a big brother! So cute lol
AStarInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I know you probably put this story on permanent hiatus, but please continue it! I love it so much. It's so legit funny. It's like Cromartie Highschool meets Shin Chan meets WarioWare meets Bobobo meets Excel Saga! You gotta continue. xD
Moonlightnight101 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Good story and funny as hell
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Oh, there's more? Good... Each chapter was rather long I have to say, but soooooo soooo FUNNY! OMG Sunstreaker and Sideswipe... I was practically going to blow up from trying not to burst out laughing! And when Megatron was complaining that Starscream waddled and Optimus said 'He is... wide and oddly shaped'. ROFL! It's gonna take me a long time to get over that! XD XD XD

And poor Starscream... He just can't win, can he?
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Sideswipe snapped out of his recharge with a cry of delight; the CMO truly wasn't as cruel as he seemed. There was a spark made of gold underneath that crusty, poisonous and lethal exterior.

-This made me chuckle. If only Sides knew Ratchet had been extorted into doing it, and that it had NOTHING to do with compassion for his suffering. XD

And I love Jazz, but I swear I'd lunge at him, too, in Megatron's position. They WERE making progress, there. Starscream was going to put all the cards on the table, until Jazz and Prowl came back in.

And more laughter: the brotherly parts between Megs and Prime. XD You are excellent.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
"Hm," Megatron offered, as if Prowl has passed a test of some sort. "I approve of you, black and white counsellor. I shall call you Prowl, for you look almost like that hateful Autobot tactician my brother admires except for that bowtie."

-Can Megatron be any thicker? XD

"I never feel angry!" Megatron shouted angrily. "I don't know the meaning of the word!"

-Hahahaha, oh, Megs!

"Steady." Megatron held up a claw. "We aren't a genocidal cult. We just enjoy killing things, which is a wholly different matter."

-Semantics, Megsy. Semantics. Lol.

Oh, and the part about Soundwave...*shudder*, lol. I do sort of pity Megatron. Sunny and Sides are such little shits. XD I wonder how this will pan out. I'm on to your next chappy. ;)