Reviews for Demon Dragon Rider
ShadowImageComics chapter 32 . 4/18
This is a good story, I suggest everyone to read it. I liked it very much and will reread it in the future.
FicFanFoom7 chapter 3 . 4/6
I just found your story and I know that it is already completed. But I wanted to say some problems I had with this chapter. I feel like naruto was a bit immature for the time he is at in the canon timeline. He has been training with jiraiya for the past year so he would be used to harsh training by now. Also I feel like he would have more stamina than you have given him. Anyway I just wanted to let that out. I am enjoying this story very much and I congratulate you on your skill in writing.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 32 . 2/24
Wooow...
Your story was awesome although it coulda been awesomer iffff you added someone from alagashia coming to learn of eragons Dragons to see if he was still alive only to find two new dragon riders woulda been awesome but still I commend you on a very pleasing story
Lord Farsight chapter 32 . 2/5
Damn, nice! And yes, finished already :p
PokemonMaster101 chapter 6 . 1/11
"sochi" means "son".by the way great story.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
listened to A Way of Life from the Last Samurai soundtrack I found it fit well with this chapter
thunder dragon chapter 32 . 10/31/2014
this whole story can be described in one word, epic.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
Wow, just wow...but what happened to Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, the Kage's, and the other tailed beasts?
Dracconnis chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
An excellent fic!loved every single chapter!
SaviorLopez chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
Dude.. that was... the best story...I have ever read (cries anime style)
ramenreed chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I always hesitated to read your fanfictions, since I'm not usually into the crossovers and I didn't like your first story, but this story was amazing and you are am amazing author. This story was really nice and the fight scenes and the pairings were awesome. Great job! :-)
Indecisive Bob chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
This was a pretty good story. One little thing that you did that kind of bugged me was when you made statements like, "Little did they know," or something like that. I don't know why, but it just bugs me when authors do that. I guess it's supposed to be kind of scary and ominous, but it just seems tacky and unnecessary to me. Why spend a sentence on a tacky foreshadowing statement when you could just hammer the readers in the face with a terrible surprise with no warning whatsoever? Anywho. Great job with this story!
Nasakegan chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
just a technicality issue in the chapter. you wrote the kumo shinobi to see yugito as the fasted in the village but based on canon the raikage is faster because before fox cloak naruto the only person to beat him was minato (although i personally think time space jutsus are cheating in a speed contest). other then that pretty good chapter.
Ramrikai chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
AWWWW! I almost teared up there at the end! Nice touch with the twin's names!

I would say nice touch with them moving to Iron, but it's kinda cold there. Dragons like warmer climates. Politically it's perfect, but I get the feeling the new Riders don't stick around there much.

What the heck does "sochi" mean? Whenever I look it up all I get is "governor" or the Olympics, and "governor" doesn't seem right.

All in all, a great fanfic. You've convinced me not to completely dismiss a story just because it's a crossover. I still prefer pure fics, but I'll be checking out Shinobi's Creed next.
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »