Reviews for Demon Dragon Rider
shadow-hunter104 chapter 32 . 2/24
Wooow...
Your story was awesome although it coulda been awesomer iffff you added someone from alagashia coming to learn of eragons Dragons to see if he was still alive only to find two new dragon riders woulda been awesome but still I commend you on a very pleasing story
Lord Farsight chapter 32 . 2/5
Damn, nice! And yes, finished already :p
PokemonMaster101 chapter 6 . 1/11
"sochi" means "son".by the way great story.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
listened to A Way of Life from the Last Samurai soundtrack I found it fit well with this chapter
thunder dragon chapter 32 . 10/31/2014
this whole story can be described in one word, epic.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
Wow, just wow...but what happened to Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, the Kage's, and the other tailed beasts?
Dracconnis chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
An excellent fic!loved every single chapter!
SaviorLopez chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
Dude.. that was... the best story...I have ever read (cries anime style)
ramenreed chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I always hesitated to read your fanfictions, since I'm not usually into the crossovers and I didn't like your first story, but this story was amazing and you are am amazing author. This story was really nice and the fight scenes and the pairings were awesome. Great job! :-)
Indecisive Bob chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
This was a pretty good story. One little thing that you did that kind of bugged me was when you made statements like, "Little did they know," or something like that. I don't know why, but it just bugs me when authors do that. I guess it's supposed to be kind of scary and ominous, but it just seems tacky and unnecessary to me. Why spend a sentence on a tacky foreshadowing statement when you could just hammer the readers in the face with a terrible surprise with no warning whatsoever? Anywho. Great job with this story!
Nasakegan chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
just a technicality issue in the chapter. you wrote the kumo shinobi to see yugito as the fasted in the village but based on canon the raikage is faster because before fox cloak naruto the only person to beat him was minato (although i personally think time space jutsus are cheating in a speed contest). other then that pretty good chapter.
Ramrikai chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
AWWWW! I almost teared up there at the end! Nice touch with the twin's names!

I would say nice touch with them moving to Iron, but it's kinda cold there. Dragons like warmer climates. Politically it's perfect, but I get the feeling the new Riders don't stick around there much.

What the heck does "sochi" mean? Whenever I look it up all I get is "governor" or the Olympics, and "governor" doesn't seem right.

All in all, a great fanfic. You've convinced me not to completely dismiss a story just because it's a crossover. I still prefer pure fics, but I'll be checking out Shinobi's Creed next.
Ramrikai chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
I've said it before. I'll say it again. Those hidden blades are perfect weapons for Jyuken.

I think I would have had Naruto use the death words here. Since Pain is threatening the entire village, and they want to do everything they can to make sure the fight doesn't reach the village, it would make sense that the situation would satisfy Naruto's version of Lee's 8 Gates code. Also, by using it here, you give Madara, who I assume is going to stay Madara, the chance to find a defense for it, forcing Naruto to beat him conventionally and creating a more epic finale. As it is, Naruto has every reason to use the words on Madara now. He has no defense for it, and he is not a person you want to take any chances with.
Ramrikai chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I read the note, but I still have to argue against resurrecting Minato and Sarutobi. Orochimaru wouldn't have known that Minato used the Reaper Death Seal, so he would have still attempted to res him. Sarutobi had nothing to do with stopping his resurrection. You saw how thick the lids to those coffins were. There is no way that shuriken could have nailed it shut. This goes double for Kabuto since he brought back Sarutobi as well who also used the seal.

That being said. This is a fanfic, so you are allowed to ignore that effect of the Reaper Death Seal.

For my next point, I understand why you do it the way you do, and you shouldn't have done it differently because it makes a better story, but the whole Otokage assassination would have been trivial. There isn't a single person on that continent that has mental barrier training. All Naruto would have had to to was get within mental range, hijack Kabuto's mind, and whisper a death word. That would be extremely boring though.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »