Reviews for Demon Dragon Rider
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 5/20
drinking sake isnt about age difference, its about health.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
I love the story so far. Question is will MCM get to tear a new one in Sasuke?
NarHina chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
Liked nice ending and glad the dragons got repopulated though I was worried since all the dragons would be related, but that's the power of the plot.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
Actually the only reason Orochimaru summon failed was because Minato was sealed away, though that is official after the plot with the Shinigami came in.

Honestly I blame both the third and Snake on the mistake that they didn't know that the Shinigami stopped Minato from being summoned they are both a forbidden jutsu after all.
NarHina chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Nice but do we need the books to enjoy the fic.
jtcr chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Good ending. I like it.
jtcr chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
How is his mother alive?
jtcr chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Something I forgot in my last review. That training regimen is insane! And I've never really liked the shadow clone training method.

So did Eragon ever go back to Alagaesia? And will Naruto ever go there? Seems rather poetic. Both dragon riders forced from their homes never to return.
jtcr chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I hated that movie. Absolutely hated it.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the water, I had no clue what it was supposed to do. It's been some time since I've read Eragon.

Hinata is taking this a lot harder than I would have thought.
jtcr chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I'm liking this set up.
jtcr chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Well, this could be very interesting indeed. I love the Inheritence series, (with the exception being the ending of the last book) let us see what you do with it.
anubis7446 chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
This a really good story but ur omakes myke fall over laughing even when more so when hinata grabs the vile
anubis7446 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
One of the best omake i have ever read ever
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
per potersi vendicare del fratello MALATO e CIECO Sasuke Uchiha si prende mesi di addestramento in Ame! PIETOSO!
1,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »