Reviews for The Legend of Spyro and Cynder:Dawn of Twilight
imnotraven16 chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Excellent story
Xx-Starduster-xX chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I have tears in my eyes, here, luckily I already read the next story or I'd be sobbing right now. :)
ADemonDream chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
omg you killed spyro you bastred any was good but try not to kill spyro in futer stories please
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
O. Gallan Rager chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Excellent, you really did a great job and improved it better than I imagined. Great work. And the ending was pretty sad and one to remember.
O. Gallan Rager chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
This is very riveting read and is very very creative. Just make sure to not capitalize your adjectives and bold the text. They text script is acceptable, but I would recommend writing it in with dialouge without the script. Just an opinion. I still love this story so keep it up.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
interesting. like subterra. update soon

Ultima Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Good chapter, and nice cliffhanger. It really makes me wonder which one you're gonna do next. Keep this up!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
haha, galaxia is from sailor moon. nice job! update soon!

Ultima Phoenix chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Well that was well done, just grammatically deficient, which is understandable. Keep this up, if you need more ideas, I'm always happy to help. :)

Ultima Phoenix chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
This actually sounds like an ending to me, and then the beginning of a sequel. You might have Spyro go through difficulties that only strengthen him as he overcomes them. Also you'll want to give him his elements back, but do that gradually so as to not make it seem easy for him.

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
interesting still. update soon!

Ultima Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
That's right, progress the story, that's all you need to do. :)

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
alright. it's pretty good so far, but you don't have to write the dialogue in script form. it gets hard to read after awhile. other than that, update soon

Polaris the dragon chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I hope what Hollow saw was only a posibility but so far so good I just hope dark Spyro gets his butt kicked in the end