Reviews for Legend 2010: Avilux Ignis
Qwertypip chapter 18 . 5/13
Okay, Dark link. Did not see that coming. :D
Sorceress V chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Whoa this was the best I have ever read! I loved this story so much! Though your done with this story for a while now and I have yet to read OA I still want to review. I loved how everyone had problems of their own and how they had different objectives. Thanks to you I have became a fan of the Talon Three. I loved how Gale remembered his past. And the other reincarnation in Link's time was great! I will now read the next story. I'm sad I finished this for I have spent an eternity to read. I have actually read a lot of this in one of my classes and I could say time well spent!
Isodrink chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I promised I'd write another review as soon as I was finished.
Again, I continue with the praise I started with in "Render". This is an incredible story with, again, lots of good ideas. You played with Dugal as Helmaroc, well done. I thought there could've been a bit more of that, but then again I fail to imagine in which way to do that.

It was also quite noticeable how Vaatis is your favorite character. Ok, that's kind of obvious, regarding your complete story collection, but it's quite noticeable here again. Seeing as he has the most detailed character, the best scenes and so on. I'm kind of curious what triggered your great interest in him.

Another thing I've already mentioned is that I maybe had expected a bit more interaction between the Zelda and the Link of the present. They don't really interact with each other, at least not that I remember. But I guess your way of doing this fits more to the way this universe is - This was not an era of the hero, therefor Wisdom and Courage are not to come together, since this only happens when evil has to be prevented. One can kind of resent the goddesses for a stunt like that, giving the hero a life either with a giant villain to slay and lots of cruelties, but a partner (Zelda), or a slightly more boring life with lots of cruelties and NO comrades/lovestorys like Zelink. Kind of makes me wonder why the hell Link doesn't start revolting, even though it's his character to act as their puppet. His destiny's screwed either way.
This makes Vaati as the opposer of the goddesses way more likeable.

Are there any other things to adress? Other that you again mercilessly played with my heart by mentioning Opal again and again, a character I like very much, without her having any of her character in "Render" I guess not (imagine my face with a playful grin, that's the intention behind these lines ).

Again, I wish you the best, see you next time once I finished...another story, dunno what I'll read next
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Omg, gale and that other girl combined would be an exact mix of me! I suck in subjects in school that don't have to do with physics (I love quantum physics). And I am to lazy to do most work but exel in tests. Oh and good intro so far.
Jmaster4 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
well damn. it really doesn't matter but damn. and you shouldn't worry it was funny and tv does all that. good story too
LoZMadLover chapter 29 . 5/8/2012
I swear i enjoyed reading this story so so so much! It's really the best and most epic fan fiction i have ever read! I love how it was full of adventure, action, humor and more! You know when i finished reading the last chapter, i felt really sad! I'm really gonna miss reading this story so much! But you know i might re-read it again some time! Anyway, this story really cheered me up( because before i read this story, i was in a gloomy mood) And i can't wait for your other stories! Keep up the great work! Oh and by the way, I have a feeling Vaati and Zelda are still in touch by email! Please tell me if I'm right! Because that would make me kinda happy (lolz im such a weird person! XD)
btalley13 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Hmm... Ezlo... Loze... HOLY CRAP

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
btalley13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Thank you for proving that not everyone on the Internet is a racist dick.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Twilit Lofe chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
This fanfiction is so terribly exciting that I'm probably going to forget my homework for the next few days. Or longer. And it's so POWERFUL that I'm starting to hate my own Vaati and replace him with Gale. Oooh, love this love this love this!
Twilit Lofe chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
I knew it! I knew it! It was the flight that brought back those memories!

Not a sig. Deal with it.

My Vaati is good, can switch gender at will, is married to another guy, and has two kids. And slightly dislikes being called 'Blowy'. He and Midna is my signature pairing, but I decided to split them up and keep the usernames. Which is why my username has VxM at the end.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Amen.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Gale is so right. If someone had come up to me and said I was a sorcerer I'd be like WTF? At least that's what I'd do if I was Gale. I however would be like REALLY? COOL!

And lol... Popularity a lovely sine curve... XD I remember doing those...
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
XDXDXDXD I was actually laughing so hard during this chapter! I just love the way you portray Vaati! It's just so funny! XDXD
Reiko x 3 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
A mature opinion to have and one I respect. In fact it is one I agree with strongly. I enjoy your stories, and I'm glad to know that the person behind them is equally likeable. Maybe humanity isn't as doomed as I thought...
servanttodarkness chapter 29 . 5/12/2011
Dark Link: *jaw opened in shock* Shadow Zeruda II,

show me the link to the next story(internet wise,XD) NOW.

Me: Yeah, well i gotta get some popcorn first.

BOTH: You have to keep writing fics like this!1!

ps

OMGOMGOMGOMG Vaati, you womanizer!

pps