Reviews for From the Corner
ThePenIsMighty chapter 66 . 12/17/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
cutiecaq chapter 49 . 12/9/2011
By far my favorite chapter, i was highly amused with the discourse!
pooguy chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
It was interesting seeing how the rumors changed every time they were told
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 66 . 12/6/2011
This story is truly magnificent!
fjums chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
it is the second time I read this story, it is so sweet and at the same time sad now and then, very well written. You have a way with the language I like, sirfather, beatiful
Artistandorwas chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this story. I don't have anything to criticise at all. I do appreciate the careful proofreading, spelling and graceful use of English.

I am not sure that Snape is really out of character. As time passes, we all change, as evidenced by Hermione's divorce. I could never understand that pairing anyway. Ophelia brought a spark of light into his life, The Grangers have shown him acceptance and friendliness, and I have been expecting that Hermione will bring him love.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 66 . 11/11/2011
So nice and good :) You are great writter! thanks!
Bandgeek252 chapter 29 . 11/11/2011
"Sometimes grown-ups were very weird." Best line... ever!
Bandgeek252 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
I adore the Grangers! Very well written couple. Can I trade my parents for hers? Please.
Bandgeek252 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
I do hope those two mellow out a bit soon. Onto the next chapter!
Bandgeek252 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Awww... such a tender moment between Hermione and her dad. Fathers and daughters... awww!
Bandgeek252 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Hugo is a crafty kid. Reminds me of my husband. I heard all kinds of stories where he would try to go off and visit friends by slyly pointing out the benefits to his parents. I like him! Those two kids would be so sweet together... as friends! For now.
Bandgeek252 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Your Hermione at the moment is extremely childish. I'm glad you had Mrs. Granger to put her in her place. I was thinking the exact same thing Mrs. Granger was thinking. Severus and his little girl are very adorable. I hope Hermione grows up a bit in the next couple of chapters. Obviously she does otherwise we wouldn't have a story here. Looking forward to it.
LeaFairy124 chapter 66 . 11/9/2011
This story was wonderful! Completely delightful from start to finish!

I loved seeing Severus as a father, and such wonderful father at that! I especially loved how you kept him in character while letting him show his deeply hidden softer side to his daughter and eventually to Hermione and her children as well. Ophelia was so freaking adorable too! Aww. I also really liked the whole storyline with Hermione’s divorce, her two wonderful children and her pretty amazing parents. It’s always nice to see supportive Grangers and they were simply perfect in this :)

I really liked the part with Hugo being a Squib as well – It’s definitely something I’ve never read before and I thought everyone reactions to the news was pretty much perfect. Especially Ron and rest of the Weasleys – I could totally see them being uncomfortable, basically casting him aside because he can’t do magic :( I’m also glad that Hugo was actually happy about it and not jealous of his sister because she can do magic.

Anyhoo, I had a lovely time reading this! Thanks so much for writing!
TycheSong chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I'm having such a hard time paying attention too Hermione because I'm so wrapped up in Severus and Ophelia! That little girl is breaking and melting my heart with every other sentence! Brilliant characterizations! A few grammar/tense errors, but nothing a little clean up couldn't fix. I'm so glad I stumbled across your profile. I'm excited to read everything over the next few days!
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »