Reviews for From the Corner
proudslytherinsnake chapter 22 . 4/16/2012
omg , i almost had a heart attack when i read the part were he slipped his tongue in her mouth till it said that it was hermiones parents! i thought it was severus and his daughter at first LOL love your storys so much by the way , you are my favorite writer on here and your other fanfic was the worst i ever read, and thats how i fell in love with hermione and severus, all cause of you :} keep up the good work !
saiyasith1 chapter 66 . 4/2/2012
Awesome! A great little romance, with a believe-able build up. Not too cheesy, not too lemony, just perfect! Great job!
saiyasith1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I really am loving this story. I love your portrayal of Snape, and Ophelia is just wonderful. Good job...I go to read the rest now... Happy Writing!
Silver chapter 66 . 3/29/2012
Guten Tag, gelesen haben, dass du deutsch warst, also j' translateyahoo benutzt haben Deine Geschichte war ein reines zu lesendes Vergnügen wirklich danke! ( anderswo das m' an Tatsache schlecht, es in zwei Etappen, zu lesen; haben Sie von der Hinfahrt zu schlafen .)Noch danke! Die d'persönlichkeit; ophelia ist großartig in der Tat!

If the translation would be bad, thank you, i'd had love your story, ophelia was a brillant character, That annoyed me to have to read it twice( in two part ), considering that i have to go to sleep, but really your history is brilliant it is the first time that i read one or snape is a little the main character with his daughter it was so nice and cute!

I wanted to ask you how have you learn english like that ? it's brillant ! Please if you wanted to share your secret with me * puppy very puppy eyes* ( i'm nineteen and i have a test at the end of this years it's would help me)

My email it's and my facebook mia jamie jacksteady

Have a good day :)

With respect.

toriashley chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I have started to read this story...adorable!

This chapter just made me's funny and true how bad gossip gets!
anonymouse chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
I love how Ophelia was so cunning and very Slytherin.
Dimac99 chapter 66 . 2/29/2012
Best Snape romance I've read - his slowly evolving character was utterly compelling and I loved Ophelia. This kids probably ought to have misbehaved a little more, but that's not much of a criticism, is it? ;-)
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Wizarding Chinese whispers - brilliant! I'm absolutely loving this so far, but I had to tell you particularly how much I enjoyed this chapter :-)
callalily32 chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
a beautiful chapter of dialogue and the evolution of the rumor! :) love it!
Gogokiwi chapter 66 . 2/12/2012
GREAT! I've read the whole story now. It's just great! I also have to compliment your English. One of my friends is also German and her English... well, it isn't that good. I'm Dutch by the way. But about the story. I'm almost speechless. You have enough imagination to write a good book, I'm sure. You also write in a way that people (well, I) want to keep reading and have a hard time stopping. I already look forward to reading more of your stories! So I hope you keep on writing great ones like this.

Greetings and Compliments,

Hazpotsfan chapter 66 . 1/21/2012
So I don't normally read hermione and severus stories but thought i'd give this one a go and see why it had so many reviews! Absolutely love love love ophelia's relationship with severus, it was the cutest thing ever! And Hermione and severus were sweet together too although I don't like the idea of them being together so much because although severus promises to always love ophelia best I think it's inevitable that this would change!

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this story and absolutely love ophelia and severus together! :')
melusin chapter 66 . 12/21/2011
nice fic but needs brit-picking
sioxie chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
i think you need to get your calculator out regarding the galleons 27 galleons is 135 pounds
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 66 . 12/18/2011
this story was REALLY fun to read!
mara chapter 66 . 12/18/2011
this story was really fun to read. tho the beginning was a little slow, and the end a little rushed
3,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »