Reviews for From the Corner
The dark lord's wife chapter 54 . 8/19/2015
etherian chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
A tortoise! So very different and so very neat.
etherian chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
lol I love this chapter!
etherian chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I adore Ophelia. Sirfather is a terrific name. I'mma just gonna melt into a nice little puddle here.
etherian chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Fluffy lives on!
cruella chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
honestly, the story is awesome. i know, i'm a bit late to the party, but hey either way i just wanted to tell you that i really love it (up to this point)! i especially enjoyed the chapter where the rumor was spreading (the one with all the direct speech), it was hilarious! you made me laugh so hard :D
iron-on-maiden chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
I'm binge-reading this, so I won't leave a comment for every chapter. But just wanted to say that I love it so far! The Snapes' interactions are adorable, and I'm looking forward to seeing SS and HG inch toward each other. (Also, loved the gossip chapter. Great way to pass a few months and set up some action.)
Poet's Jasmine chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
Wow! What a wonderful journey (kept me awake for two days) but it was all worth it. Thank you for writing this, you're an amazing author. Please write more.
lilacwaffles chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
lilacwaffles chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
soooooooooooooo bloody cuuuuuteeeeeee!
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooo cuute!
amr56 chapter 66 . 5/21/2015
Wow. This story was a pleasure to read. I really like the idea and you executed it really well. Many parts were funny and I liked your original characters. Snape with a daughter was just enchanting. (Seddy - amazing!) Thank you for sharing!
baronesspotter chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Amazing story! It's realistic and romantic, and I love it. I especially love little Ophelia.
Saz chapter 30 . 4/22/2015
Usually I don't review things. I know it's horrible but unfortunately I am the worst at telling people my opinions of their writing. But I have to say, this story is a new favorite of mine and I haven't even finished yet. The way you write these characters is amazing. Your writing is fantastic and for someone who updated daily, I'm extremely impressed. I'm hoping to finish this either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much for your writing.
Guest chapter 66 . 4/14/2015
Wow, what an amazing story, all the characters and plots were beautifully written, really love the epilogue, hope to read more of your story, thanks for this ;)
4,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »