Reviews for From the Corner
Artistandorwas chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this story. I don't have anything to criticise at all. I do appreciate the careful proofreading, spelling and graceful use of English.

I am not sure that Snape is really out of character. As time passes, we all change, as evidenced by Hermione's divorce. I could never understand that pairing anyway. Ophelia brought a spark of light into his life, The Grangers have shown him acceptance and friendliness, and I have been expecting that Hermione will bring him love.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 66 . 11/11/2011
So nice and good :) You are great writter! thanks!
Bandgeek252 chapter 29 . 11/11/2011
"Sometimes grown-ups were very weird." Best line... ever!
Bandgeek252 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
I adore the Grangers! Very well written couple. Can I trade my parents for hers? Please.
Bandgeek252 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
I do hope those two mellow out a bit soon. Onto the next chapter!
Bandgeek252 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Awww... such a tender moment between Hermione and her dad. Fathers and daughters... awww!
Bandgeek252 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Hugo is a crafty kid. Reminds me of my husband. I heard all kinds of stories where he would try to go off and visit friends by slyly pointing out the benefits to his parents. I like him! Those two kids would be so sweet together... as friends! For now.
Bandgeek252 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Your Hermione at the moment is extremely childish. I'm glad you had Mrs. Granger to put her in her place. I was thinking the exact same thing Mrs. Granger was thinking. Severus and his little girl are very adorable. I hope Hermione grows up a bit in the next couple of chapters. Obviously she does otherwise we wouldn't have a story here. Looking forward to it.
LeaFairy124 chapter 66 . 11/9/2011
This story was wonderful! Completely delightful from start to finish!

I loved seeing Severus as a father, and such wonderful father at that! I especially loved how you kept him in character while letting him show his deeply hidden softer side to his daughter and eventually to Hermione and her children as well. Ophelia was so freaking adorable too! Aww. I also really liked the whole storyline with Hermione’s divorce, her two wonderful children and her pretty amazing parents. It’s always nice to see supportive Grangers and they were simply perfect in this :)

I really liked the part with Hugo being a Squib as well – It’s definitely something I’ve never read before and I thought everyone reactions to the news was pretty much perfect. Especially Ron and rest of the Weasleys – I could totally see them being uncomfortable, basically casting him aside because he can’t do magic :( I’m also glad that Hugo was actually happy about it and not jealous of his sister because she can do magic.

Anyhoo, I had a lovely time reading this! Thanks so much for writing!
TycheSong chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I'm having such a hard time paying attention too Hermione because I'm so wrapped up in Severus and Ophelia! That little girl is breaking and melting my heart with every other sentence! Brilliant characterizations! A few grammar/tense errors, but nothing a little clean up couldn't fix. I'm so glad I stumbled across your profile. I'm excited to read everything over the next few days!
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 66 . 10/16/2011
Wow, well it took me a while to read it (three days actually) but I blame my family :) I really really enjoyed it! The whole way through I was really hoping they would actually let themselves be with each other because the whole way through it was almost like they were holding back :) and I loved that aspect.

I love how you portrayed Ron, it's not that I dislike him, it's just I think Hermione is way too good for him!

And who could forget little Ophelia, she was really well described and I loved seein a different side of Snape with her :) she really has him wrapped around her little finger, you just know she'll be a great slyherin.

Really, really loved it. Great story, beautifully written.
fiirvogel chapter 66 . 10/13/2011
I simply love this story! I've been reading many stories about Snape (yes, I'm a great Severus-Fan) over the past months, some very good ones. But this one is the one I like most, my absolute favorite! It is wonderful: the story, the characters, the way you write ... goes down like honey :o)

Congratulations! fiirvogel
Light on the Horizon chapter 66 . 10/2/2011
Beautiful story.

I really enjoyed reading it, and I think your characterisation is brilliant; you don't try to change the characters too much to make it work which is great.

Loved it :)
Rain-chin chapter 66 . 10/1/2011
Thankyou,

After reading 'The Moment It Began' (author is Sindie) I never thought I would find another story that good. This story is as good as it gets.

Still...I believe Sev x Lily is the best, and I truly despise Rowling for her treatment towards Sev. Lily and he should have been together and all.

However, this story was excellent and I somehow like the Hermione x Sev...

It's just so sad...Sev.../
Rain-chin chapter 30 . 9/27/2011
Can I get married to this chapter?
3,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »