Reviews for From the Corner
sioxie chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
i think you need to get your calculator out regarding the galleons 27 galleons is 135 pounds
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 66 . 12/18/2011
this story was REALLY fun to read!
mara chapter 66 . 12/18/2011
this story was really fun to read. tho the beginning was a little slow, and the end a little rushed
ThePenIsMighty chapter 66 . 12/17/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
cutiecaq chapter 49 . 12/9/2011
By far my favorite chapter, i was highly amused with the discourse!
pooguy chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
It was interesting seeing how the rumors changed every time they were told
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 66 . 12/6/2011
This story is truly magnificent!
fjums chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
it is the second time I read this story, it is so sweet and at the same time sad now and then, very well written. You have a way with the language I like, sirfather, beatiful
Artistandorwas chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this story. I don't have anything to criticise at all. I do appreciate the careful proofreading, spelling and graceful use of English.

I am not sure that Snape is really out of character. As time passes, we all change, as evidenced by Hermione's divorce. I could never understand that pairing anyway. Ophelia brought a spark of light into his life, The Grangers have shown him acceptance and friendliness, and I have been expecting that Hermione will bring him love.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 66 . 11/11/2011
So nice and good :) You are great writter! thanks!
Bandgeek252 chapter 29 . 11/11/2011
"Sometimes grown-ups were very weird." Best line... ever!
Bandgeek252 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
I adore the Grangers! Very well written couple. Can I trade my parents for hers? Please.
Bandgeek252 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
I do hope those two mellow out a bit soon. Onto the next chapter!
Bandgeek252 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Awww... such a tender moment between Hermione and her dad. Fathers and daughters... awww!
Bandgeek252 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Hugo is a crafty kid. Reminds me of my husband. I heard all kinds of stories where he would try to go off and visit friends by slyly pointing out the benefits to his parents. I like him! Those two kids would be so sweet together... as friends! For now.
3,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »