Reviews for From the Corner
sail chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Started reading your story a few hours ago, and it seems that I can't stop reading :D Nice so far, I rather like the way you switch the POV's and the language between characters. Not sure how much I like Ophelia, but she brings something new to this type of setting, that's for sure.
SusanMarieS chapter 66 . 2/10/2013
Im so glad i found this story. Its wonderful. I look forward to more of your work, and great job on your mary. It had just the right thouch, amd the children were spot on with their manerisms. ;)
Anon chapter 66 . 1/24/2013
THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL. THE ENDING WAS SO ADORBS. I'm sorry.. It's a bit weird putting it like that but I JUST CAN'T. This is my first SnapexHermione fic and can I just say that I feel so.. Happy? Honoured? It-was-my-please-feeling? That this was the first. I loved it. Absolutely.

I loved how you made hermione's parents have a bigger role in this fic and I loved Ophelia and I loved how Hugo wanted to be a dentist and Rose being like her mom and I loved how Snape blossomed and I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING.

I was a bit hesitant to read it at first cause I really love Ron and Hermione together and now I'm just so happy that I read it! I'm having mixed feelings about how you made the weasleys a bunch of kinda-like-assholes but I also kind of loved it cause YOUJUSTMAKEEVERYTHINGPERFECT . That didn't make sense but oh well. Sorry for the long review. Forgive me?

And now, I'm off to read more of your fics. Ta!
Anon chapter 49 . 1/24/2013
silverose29 chapter 66 . 1/24/2013
amazing story i started reading it and couldn't stop
5YearOldFeeling chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
HUGO AND OPHELIA SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G AND NEXT THEM IS HERMIONE AND SNAPEEE... S-E-... -coughs- -blushes- What? They're old enough. -rolls away-
Anon chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
A new name, huh? How about father? Or dad? Or daddy or daddykins or-
RDibby chapter 66 . 1/21/2013
Such an amazing story! I loved the relationship between Severus and Ophilia it was just so wonderful to read! :D
bluebell3000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Absolutely brilliant! This is really such a wonderful story. You described every emotion so awesome.
stewartmccarty chapter 49 . 12/26/2012
This is my favorite chapter ever... Love when Rosie sent Uncle Snape no love...
aliceanjee chapter 66 . 12/26/2012
Dear coffeeonthepatio, I do remember reading your story a while ago, and I am very glad I found it again. I truly love what you have done with Ophelia especially. Thanks a lot for a great storytelling moment :)
ayako chapter 66 . 12/24/2012
This is such a wonderful, beautiful piece of writing! Congratulations on a job well done!
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
I did not find the sugary sweetness revolting at all. I think Severus would come to the revelation of his love for her slowly like you show here. Maybe even he believed he was incapable of love. Well written, I'm excited to continue reading.
PrinzessinLeia chapter 66 . 11/28/2012

Auch auf diese Geschichte wurde ich durch die deutsche Übersetzung aufmerksam.
Ich muss sagen die Story ist einfach grandios. Die Verwicklungen und die Emotionen
Haben mich dazu gebracht, dass ich gar nicht mehr aufhören konnte zu lesen. Der Briefwechsel zwischen den Parteien war sehr lustig. Ich konnte gar nicht anders als mich kringelig zu lachen.
LG Leia
Guest chapter 43 . 11/20/2012
It wouldn't be so bad not being a wizard, but at least Hugo accepts it.
3,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »