Reviews for From the Corner
iron-on-maiden chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
I'm binge-reading this, so I won't leave a comment for every chapter. But just wanted to say that I love it so far! The Snapes' interactions are adorable, and I'm looking forward to seeing SS and HG inch toward each other. (Also, loved the gossip chapter. Great way to pass a few months and set up some action.)
Poet's Jasmine chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
Wow! What a wonderful journey (kept me awake for two days) but it was all worth it. Thank you for writing this, you're an amazing author. Please write more.
lilacwaffles chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
lilacwaffles chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
soooooooooooooo bloody cuuuuuteeeeeee!
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooo cuute!
amr56 chapter 66 . 5/21/2015
Wow. This story was a pleasure to read. I really like the idea and you executed it really well. Many parts were funny and I liked your original characters. Snape with a daughter was just enchanting. (Seddy - amazing!) Thank you for sharing!
baronesspotter chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Amazing story! It's realistic and romantic, and I love it. I especially love little Ophelia.
Saz chapter 30 . 4/22/2015
Usually I don't review things. I know it's horrible but unfortunately I am the worst at telling people my opinions of their writing. But I have to say, this story is a new favorite of mine and I haven't even finished yet. The way you write these characters is amazing. Your writing is fantastic and for someone who updated daily, I'm extremely impressed. I'm hoping to finish this either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much for your writing.
Guest chapter 66 . 4/14/2015
Wow, what an amazing story, all the characters and plots were beautifully written, really love the epilogue, hope to read more of your story, thanks for this ;)
LouBelle04 chapter 49 . 4/13/2015
This is possibly one of my favourite chapters! I love how this works, and how Rosie just slots in quite happily!
LBx
Guest chapter 66 . 2/28/2015
Well worth the wait/ length and absolutely beautifu! He is my perfect family and hopeful dream... ️
Brain in the Gutter chapter 66 . 2/27/2015
This is an amazing story! Great job!
Liz Ben chapter 66 . 2/17/2015
Really liked how you tenderised the bitter man and absolutely loved the cotton candy ending. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Nocturnus chapter 36 . 2/10/2015
Some people have comfortfood. I have comfort readings. This story is one of them. I have spendt the hole day at a cottage in Pichidangui re reading this fic for the 1111111th time. (You will have to look where in the world is Pichidangui)
just lovely chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
I just got finished your story "Semantics" and am starting my way down some of your other works. Love your writing, especially how seamlessly you transition from one point of view to another in your chapter. That's no small thing.
4,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »