Reviews for From the Corner
Guest chapter 66 . 8/18/2014
Quite good.
Though I think I preferred "acquittal".
Quite a few grammatical mistakes, but nothing you can't improve... such as writing "hoovering" for hovering. No offense, dear;:)
Seems a very presumptuous and snobbish review coming from a 14 year old ;) but all in all, a thumping good tale! All the best for others!
Ezmerelda chapter 66 . 7/29/2014
I love stories like this - the pace is slow, exactly as it should be. After all, relationships built slowly over time are the ones that will last (in the real world). I also liked the way you wrote the intimate scenes - just enough, and definitely not too much. If only every SS/HG shipper wrote the same, I'd be able to read more. (Too much detail embarasses me terribly and ruins the story for me.) Anyway, thank you for this sweet, sweet story, I enjoyed it immensely.
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
I wanna skip to the last chapter now. But I won't. I am going to stop myself from skipping.
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 45 . 7/6/2014
(just ignore the fact I'm not logged in)
AND SO IT BEGINS. THE SNAMIONE BEGINS. It took 45 dang chapters but it is worth the wait!
HnH chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
-Hysterical laughter-
HnH chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
The relationship between Severus and Ophelia is wonderful! My son used to lift my eyelids and blow. Sometimes it was a bit spitty too... mhm. I just reminded him of that and we had a good laugh. Thanks for the wonderful trip down memory lane.

I'm actually more interested in the father-daughter relationship you've created than the romance... lol! -his
HnH chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
This is tooo sweet for words. Severus and his daughter Ophelia. Learning how to relate to one another, and writing from each viewpoint... LOVE it! You make me miss my daughter - senior at college - more than I already do!
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
(Didn't log in)
It all starts with play dates with the children...slowly...that's how it all begins even though it takes 20 chapters to get this far...
meg527 chapter 66 . 6/22/2014
I loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing it!
meg527 chapter 49 . 6/22/2014
Love the banter in this chapter!
Meg527 chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
I loved this chapter! That is certainly one way rumors start! Ophelia made me smile there at the end. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 66 . 6/7/2014
So lovely.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Liz Merryfeather chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Chapter 11 is like a really bad game of telephone...too funny
Kate chapter 66 . 5/26/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! Bravo!
the other witch chapter 66 . 4/23/2014
I liked this romance very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
4,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »