Reviews for From the Corner
Books85 chapter 13 . 8/25
Oddly enough, it does appear that your Hugo would be a good friend for Ophelia. Time (and future chapters) will tell.
Books85 chapter 12 . 8/25
I rather liked your version of the old game, "Telephone..." You showed how the observations and the facts gradually became bent into scandal.
Books85 chapter 10 . 8/25
Take your own sweet time. You are the author, and none of us are your editor. As the song says, "Ain't nobody here but us chickens," (Although you are probably too young to have heard that song which was a bit obscure back in the day.)

I enjoy your work. Have fun with it.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/5
Actually this chapter was very well done. I love the way a rumour spreads and gets bigger and bigger. Shame on Grandma Molly for spreading rumours she has not confirmed!
Vania chapter 1 . 7/4
I'm not surprised that your story keep now this days a lot of happy readers because had found a really good written story, thank you, I want read more about Mari and Hugo.
becx7 chapter 66 . 6/29
Absolutely love this ! severus relationship with Ophelia is just totally adorable great unique story. Would love more
SusanMarieS chapter 66 . 5/26
great job, and loved the kids.
Simona Polle chapter 66 . 5/10
I can't believe is over :O! I was readding and the.. PAFFF THE LAST CHAPTER!
Ok, i have to say i really enjoyed to read this, Ophelia was so great and even when i want more i think it was perfect (im running out of sevmione fanfictions :()
wine witch chapter 66 . 4/24
Tausend Dank für diese wunderschöne und amüsante Liebesgeschichte. Schade, daß Du anscheinend nur in Englisch schreibst - für die deutschsprachige Fanfictionseite wären Deine Arbeiten eine echte Bereicherung, zumal ich davon ausgehe, daß Du Deine eigene Sprache mindestens so gut wie Englisch beherrschst. Großes Kompliment!
TRIC4R chapter 11 . 4/10
Loving the story
Sigrid Frost chapter 66 . 3/31
Thank you for a sweet Snamione, i truly enjoyed it! Especially the bonding between Snape and his daughter. It was kind of ironic to read about being attentive towards your child, while I, at the same time, ignored my own children with my head glued to my smartphone screen. It impressed med very much that your native language isn't englishI couldn't tell.
I am really enjoying this. I ussually read canon
but this is so well written I am loving Snape as a daddy. Can't wait to see what's next.

Btw...I did pick up on your Mary Kelly reference. Is there any further significance?
Mystical G Panther chapter 66 . 2/16
Awwww! that was the best!
Watcher81 chapter 1 . 2/16
Vielen Dank für diese wirklich wunderbare Geschichte! Witzigerweise suchte ich nach einer guten SSHG Story und da ich viele deutsche Geschichten gelesen habe und das Feld der englischen Storys ja deutlich umfangreicher ist, bin ich dann auf deine Geschichte gestoßen. Mit ihr habe ich meine erste englische Geschichte beendet und war sehr überrascht, als ich las, dass du auch aus Deutschland bist. Also Daumen hoch! Das war wirklich unglaublich gut! Hast du auch deutsche Geschichten veröffentlicht? Ganz liebe Grüße und weiter so! Friederike
Hopeful-z chapter 66 . 2/10
It was a beautiful story, thank you.
I really liked the interactions between severus and ophelia. And in a world where everyone is looking for being different and magical and somehow apart from others, I commend your courage for making hugo a squib.
4,001 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »