Reviews for From the Corner
Slytherclaw5450 chapter 49 . 12/28/2013
I have been enjoying your story so far! I usually wait to review complete stories until I have finished, but I just needed to tell you that I was dying with laughter at this chapter. Poor, poor Severus. Just what has he gotten himself into? :) I also realized that when you were writing this, in 2009, 2013 must have felt so foreign to write for these dates. Now that very year is almost over. Its strange to think about. I will leave a more complete review once I've finished reading.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 66 . 12/21/2013
This was a complete pleasure to read. You are a fantastic writer and I must thank you for all the work you put into this story. I enjoyed it immensely!
Inner Self chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Your story really needs a beta. The plot is so good that people forget you makes sentences that contain subjects but not verbs.
Inner Self chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh gosh! Too cute. I'm pretty sure I'm re-reading this. I shouldn't waste my chapter comment on one line of sentences. Oh well.
Nocturnus chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
I'm enjoying a lovely saturday re reading this story. I do love your writting.
Broken River chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Haha, hyper-intellectual German! That's so funny! :)
Really great story, by the way! ;)
Abina chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is one of my top five fanfictions. I have read it over and over and it gets better every time. I love your portrayal of Snape and how you manage to keep him in character even amidst the "fluffy" stuff.
Gersknightlady chapter 66 . 11/5/2013
Spent a good deal of two days devouring this story. The images of Snape and his daughter learning to love each other was wonderful. The blending of the two families also wonderful. Thank you for this amazing story.
Gersknightlady chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
What a wonderful find. S ape with a daughter, precious.
sregner chapter 66 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome! Sometimes long stories get repetitive but NOT this one. Marvelous
lemonade8 chapter 66 . 10/26/2013
Lovely slow burn! I'm so curious as to where they live, so glad that they all got a happy ending.
MaterRox chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
and we love your stories for it...
Seece3 chapter 66 . 10/18/2013
Oh my freaking GOSH! this story is the best Snape/Hermione story ever! I love you how make them trying hard not to fall in love, but then they do! I especially love your descriptions how Snape and Ophelia are father/daughter bonding. Good luck with your other stories!
SigneBB chapter 66 . 10/6/2013
This. Is. Perfection. Or, you know, close too... Thank you, this is the best HG/SS fic I have ever read!
Guest chapter 66 . 9/26/2013
This was a great story. I like the story line. Only thing that I suggest is getting a beta to read over your future stories. There are some grammatical errors, especially with the pronouns like he and she and I think a beta would help immensely with this. If you need one in free. Other wise, as I said, great story!
3,848 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »