Reviews for From the Corner
hermoine snape chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
that was great up date soon
BelfryBat chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Adorable!
risi chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
That was such a nice chapter, I love how Ophelia is starting to trust her father and how Snape is starting to fall into being a father. It looks like Hermione and Snape will running into each other soon, well actually, since Hermione is going to his shop I guess it's more a planned meeting than an accidental run in. I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes.
EmilyIzzleFoShizzle chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
It's reaaly good and i can't wait for more. perfect amount of fluff.
Nutters4Potter chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
She always and forever wanted to stay with him, and he thinks he cannot show her love. She will have an interesting childhood now. Thanks for the update.
planetmarz chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Beautiful! I love Ophelia! She's so innocent and cute! Can't wait for more.
madisme chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
ok, so ridiculously girly squeels don't really translate on paper, but eh! I love this new story as much as I loved the last one! Ophelia is adorable! :) I can't wait until the next chapter.

Ah!

good luck writing!
zule bean chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
*contented sigh*
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Aww! Ophelia is adorable! I loved the ending of this chapter! Wow, I can't wait to see the encounter between Snape and Hermione! Thanks for posting! _
notwritten chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I think this is a alright, and likable reading. Keep smiling. :-)
The Traveling Portkey chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Honestly, you are killing me again! Ugh...Severus is so adorable! I love hearing Ophelia's point of view, just how she thinks of her dad and pretty much everything between them is just so great. I cannot wait for the two of them to meet! Severus and Hermione next chapter, hopefully? And he is meeting the mom already, hahaha, just kidding. Thanks for updating!
junewilliams7 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
He is so darling, showing his Sirfather side only to her. I am glad she has similar tastes to his - dark clothing, snakes on her shoe buckles. Well, I'll be waiting to see Hermione's first visit to his apothecary shop, and hope Mrs Granger notices Ophelia. Thanks for updating!
catastrophecolly chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
aw! ophelia is just TOO cute. )

and yay, they're about to meet up!
Zoe Bright chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Nice chapter :) Loved the shoes!
PEIgirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I was worried that the "little girl voice" was going to be grating, but I'm actually starting to like it. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
4,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 242 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 262 .. Last Next »