Reviews for From the Corner
catastrophecolly chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
awesome, you got your ba! I knew you could do it!

on a less personal note (or is it?) this chapter was great! I don't know how I'd make it to thursday without another chapter...
dhawthorne chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Another excellent chapter! Have a great time in London (SO JEALOUS!), and congrats again on getting your BA!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I loved it! Very well writen and I still love little Ophelia and Severus alot, I also liked the fact that Hermione AND her mother went to Diagon Alley. Can't wait for more! D
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love reading this, each installment becomes more interesting and it always makes me smile. D
CBear91 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Loving this fic can't wait to read more :)
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love this story. Hopefully the next chapter should have Snape's and Hermione's paths intersecting...
Pau-0803 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
ohh, so sweet. Severus is starting to warm up to her.
Eleantris chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Aw, Ophelia, cute and realistic as ever, fantastic! Love that she asked for the shoes, showing that she's beginning to not be quite as scared of him! Can't wait for next chapter, where hopefully Hermione is at the apothecary! Great chapter, update soon! X D
Oryx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Looks good. Both Granger women will see Sirfather with Ophelia!

(BTW to Sampdoria - there is no such thing as quarter-blood in the Potterverse. If you have some known wizarding ancestry but not enough to qualify as pureblood you are a half-blood.)
pythiadelphi chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Another beautiful story in the making. You have a great knack for characterisation. Ophelia is adorable, and Severus taking baby-steps towards fatherhood is even more so.
wickedwench1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I'm really loving this story.
Heidi191976 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
An excellent chapter. I look forward to reading the next one.
Danica Blake chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I've been a lurker for a while - just wanted to review for once to let you know that I've been enjoying your stories (and daily updates!) immensely. Both Acquittal and From the Corner piqued my interest and were/are the perfect way to start my morning before the schoolwork piles in.
Persephone Blake chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Oh I really liked this chapter. It was sweet. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Evertonforever chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Loved Acquittal this looks awesome too so far :) xx Happy Belated Birthdayy! :) xx
4,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 242 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 262 .. Last Next »