Reviews for From the Corner
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love this story. Hopefully the next chapter should have Snape's and Hermione's paths intersecting...
Pau-0803 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
ohh, so sweet. Severus is starting to warm up to her.
Eleantris chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Aw, Ophelia, cute and realistic as ever, fantastic! Love that she asked for the shoes, showing that she's beginning to not be quite as scared of him! Can't wait for next chapter, where hopefully Hermione is at the apothecary! Great chapter, update soon! X D
Oryx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Looks good. Both Granger women will see Sirfather with Ophelia!

(BTW to Sampdoria - there is no such thing as quarter-blood in the Potterverse. If you have some known wizarding ancestry but not enough to qualify as pureblood you are a half-blood.)
pythiadelphi chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Another beautiful story in the making. You have a great knack for characterisation. Ophelia is adorable, and Severus taking baby-steps towards fatherhood is even more so.
wickedwench1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I'm really loving this story.
Heidi191976 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
An excellent chapter. I look forward to reading the next one.
Danica Blake chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I've been a lurker for a while - just wanted to review for once to let you know that I've been enjoying your stories (and daily updates!) immensely. Both Acquittal and From the Corner piqued my interest and were/are the perfect way to start my morning before the schoolwork piles in.
Persephone Blake chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Oh I really liked this chapter. It was sweet. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Evertonforever chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Loved Acquittal this looks awesome too so far :) xx Happy Belated Birthdayy! :) xx
kaza5292 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
It's warm and touching seeing how Snape protects and provides for little Ophelia. Thanks for the chapter. )
Eszther chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Wohoo!I really like your "sirfather" and can hardly wait for Hermione to meet Ophelia. Maybe I should distract myself and go out and buy nice woollen tights, autumn has definitely arrived here. Thank you!
cupcakesandbunting chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Oh I adore Ophelia! I'm looking forward to Snape and Hermione reuniting in the apothecary. Should be interesting. I wonder what face he'll have when he sees her!
diamond-helen chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love the way you write Ophelia and the things that make her happy, like woolen tights and the shoes, so cute!
Urumik chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Nice chapter :) Will Hermione and Snape meet in the next one? :) I can't wait to see that :) I'm happy that Ophelia is soo happy :) Cheers :)
4,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 263 .. Last Next »