Reviews for From the Corner
sakuralilystars chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday :)

and woot on the new story :)
AnaHakuchan chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hello there!

Well, another great fic, coffee! Another one that i feel i'll read until it's finished. XD

Sorry if I hadn't send even one little revew in 'Acquital', but i was always some chapters late, and didn't wanted to send a review without know everything that was happening...

But now i'm not late anymore! \o/\o/\o/

And, for you to know, i'm a big fan of yours!

And I'll send a review every chapter!

So, get used to me! XD

OH!

...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GOD BLESS YOU AND FULFILL YOUR LIFE WITH HAPPINESS!

*P.S.: Sorry if i had wrote something wrong, English is not my original language! XD
Cassiopeia823 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! Oh I think this is gonna be good; Ron bashing has become a good pastime, and I love that Snape's daughter's name is Ophelia. She was my favorite Hamlet character.
Stargatefan001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday.

Thankz 4 updating, the story is getting really quite good, and i like how severus is well... unfamiliar with what he should do with his daughter, and theat is soo cute. The name suits her as well, Ophelia, it sounds just right.
babyscardinal chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

Hope that you have a great one.

Great beginning to the story. Can't wait to see it play out!
Atiannala chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

Every time I begin a new and great Hermione/Snape fic, I realize that you've written it. _ so again, keep up the good work! I am enjoying this so far and can't wait for more!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Congratulation with your Birthday and thank you very much for the update. I love how Hermiones mother so firmly stands beside her, that is what family, and especially a mother, is supposed to do! Not to mention that I love her mothers view of Ron (said the avid Ron-hater who thinks any day Ron is seperated from Hermione is a good day:-)).

I am also falling more and more in love with Severus little daugther, that poor girl, her mother sounded awful. No matter what is to be said about Severus and his temper, even if she doesn't know it yet, Severus will always take care of her, protect her, and never abond her. I am pretty sure that he will love her a long time before he is willing to admit it for himself.

I am very much looking forward to read more!
notwritten chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a nice day.

I have found this reading to be winsome, and fine. Thanks for sharing this today. Have a safe and good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
zule bean chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm a September baby too!

Your stories are always so wonderful and well written. I'm especially enjoying the bits about Severus and Ophelia!
Maki-sama chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I really like it so far. I can't wait to find out who the girl's mother is! Update when you can and Happy Birthday!

-Maki-sama-
zule bean chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Yay! I didn't even have time to miss you, you got this story up so fast!

I'm very intrigued about Snape's daughter and I can't wait to learn more.

Thanks too for having Hermione ditch Ron. Worst than killing off Severus, I see Hermione marrying Ron as Jo's worst idea. Honestly, who would think that they would be compatible in the long-run? Hermione would be way to analytical to fall for post-war hysteria and run off to get married to an idiot! Granted, he is a loyal idiot, but still...
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May you have many more! :}

JimS
jessirose85 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! Have a great day x

Please accept this positive review as a virtual present x

Great chapter as usual xx
sweet-tang-honney chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
loved the story.
kelbell001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
i love this story already! cant wait to read more!
3,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 .. Last Next »