Reviews for From the Corner
ktfranceebee chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Aw. How cute!

Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! D Lovely job with this chapter and I really like how you're developing each character slowly but surely. I think my favorite one so far is Ophelia, then Severus. They (he really), seems different than the other times I've read stories about him. I look forward to reading and learning more about the story/characters. :)
Keolani chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Over a hundred chapters and you've only posted two chapters. If that isn't love and support, I don't know what is. :)

Happy Birthday!

Yet another good chapter. I take it that Ophelia's mother was a prostitute?
empty0101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy birthday! Just finished reading Aquittal, and so far this seems to be a great story too! keep writing!
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh goody, a new story already!
paulita chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hola , disculpa si no te escribo en ingles, lo puedo leer muy bien pero soy pesima en la escritura, solo queria decirte que me encantan tus historias he leido la mayoria, muchos saludos y ¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
of course i'll continue reading your story if you continue updating your story weekly...thanx for updating and making a cheeky cliffhanger right there...it got me grinning insanly.

happy birthday and wishes you many happiness...!
sakuralilystars chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday :)

and woot on the new story :)
AnaHakuchan chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hello there!

Well, another great fic, coffee! Another one that i feel i'll read until it's finished. XD

Sorry if I hadn't send even one little revew in 'Acquital', but i was always some chapters late, and didn't wanted to send a review without know everything that was happening...

But now i'm not late anymore! \o/\o/\o/

And, for you to know, i'm a big fan of yours!

And I'll send a review every chapter!

So, get used to me! XD

OH!

...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GOD BLESS YOU AND FULFILL YOUR LIFE WITH HAPPINESS!

*P.S.: Sorry if i had wrote something wrong, English is not my original language! XD
Cassiopeia823 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! Oh I think this is gonna be good; Ron bashing has become a good pastime, and I love that Snape's daughter's name is Ophelia. She was my favorite Hamlet character.
Stargatefan001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday.

Thankz 4 updating, the story is getting really quite good, and i like how severus is well... unfamiliar with what he should do with his daughter, and theat is soo cute. The name suits her as well, Ophelia, it sounds just right.
babyscardinal chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

Hope that you have a great one.

Great beginning to the story. Can't wait to see it play out!
Atiannala chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

Every time I begin a new and great Hermione/Snape fic, I realize that you've written it. _ so again, keep up the good work! I am enjoying this so far and can't wait for more!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Congratulation with your Birthday and thank you very much for the update. I love how Hermiones mother so firmly stands beside her, that is what family, and especially a mother, is supposed to do! Not to mention that I love her mothers view of Ron (said the avid Ron-hater who thinks any day Ron is seperated from Hermione is a good day:-)).

I am also falling more and more in love with Severus little daugther, that poor girl, her mother sounded awful. No matter what is to be said about Severus and his temper, even if she doesn't know it yet, Severus will always take care of her, protect her, and never abond her. I am pretty sure that he will love her a long time before he is willing to admit it for himself.

I am very much looking forward to read more!
notwritten chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a nice day.

I have found this reading to be winsome, and fine. Thanks for sharing this today. Have a safe and good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
3,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 .. Last Next »