Reviews for From the Corner
Euge82 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
What a great chapter! I loved Acquittal and Im already loving this new story. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
AnaHakuchan chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
OW!

how cute and sweet and fluffy and... ow! S2

Waiting for the next one!
NoahIrene chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw! So Sweet!

Love it!
mummacass chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I really love this chapter. A beautiful story, beautifully written.
risi chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I'm glad Snape is starting to feel something for his daughter, even if he's not sure what it is yet. I'm guessing contacting Molly Weasley and asking for some child rearing advice is not something he is considering. I'm really pleased to see Ophelia developing some trust in her father. Poor kid sounds like she needs someone like that.
kelbell001 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
love it love it love it! i found myself going to click the next chapter button only to be disappointed and remember that its not written yet! i cant wait for the next chapter!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww, how cute! I love reading about these two! Please keep updating!
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
That was so cute ! Well, it would be nice to alternate chapters like that. But isn't Rose the same age than Ophelia. That's pretty name even though it always reminds me of Hamlet's Ophelia. What a lying b* ! xD but it's a quite personal view... I love this Ophelia and I'm sure that Snape is mistaken when he thinks he can't give her love. Can someone tell him that he's already full of love for that tiny little thing ? Keep going, you're one of the rare fanfic authors I review so much and that's a great love demonstration from me !
Lauri4Snape chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
aww, this is just SUPER cute! great chapter as allways ]
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Snape doesn't think he can give his daughter love, but he already is. She- as much as she is capable- sees his actions as love. That's why she is beginning to trust him. After all, love isn't what you feel, it's what you do. Feelings will often come later.

I can't wait to read when those feelings come later for Snape. This story is one of your best. I'm adding it to favorites.
The Traveling Portkey chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Hey! I cannot convey how much I loved this chapter! Severus is so sweet, he just does not know how to demonstrate it yet. I really love the idea of him being thrust into fatherhood, and I am so glad you are not being super corny and making him adore her at first site. It is not in his charatcer, but he defiantely has the capacity to be a wonderful dad. Thanks for updating!
junewilliams7 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Yes! I think Severus will do just fine as a father, learning more and fine-tuning his father skills. I hope Ophelia tells him about Madame Sylvie. Now that Severus isn't paying 750 pounds/month, he has more money to spend on himself and Ophelia. Thanks for updating!
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
It is official: I am totally in love with Ophelia! You are doing a magnificient job portraiting her. I also like your Severus, you don't make him mushy, soft and totally out of character, you let him believe himself unable to love (though I strongly suspect that he has fallen in love with his daugther, he just needs time to realise it:-)). It is also so perfectly him to protect what he considers his responsibility, and doing so fiercly. I totally love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw! If he doesn't love her at the moment, he will :) Even Severus won't be able to keep from loving a tiny four year old. Especially one as adorable as Ophelia. Haha, I'm listening to the Broadway channel, and "I Don't Need Anything But You" from Annie just came on. So, naturally, Annie and Daddy Warbucks became Ophelia and Severus in my mind. Let me tell you, that's one funny mental image. Although there are a few parallels - while I don't think even Ophelia has the power to make Severus a happy-go-lucky fella, I think by the end of this story he'll have that "If I have you, I'll be happy" feeling, even if he doesn't share it with anyone else :)

*Sigh* So, short review, because I need to go finish my homework before school tomorrow.

-SFT

PS - WHOO! Joseph! *Sings* So Jacob bought his son a coat, a multicolored coat to wear! ...When I got to try it on, I knew my sheepskin days were gone! Such a dazzling coat of many colors, how we loved his coat of many colors!

It was red and yellow and green and brown and blue!

I love Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was our school's musical my freshmen year P

I look handsome, I look smart, I am a walking work of art. Such a dazzling coat of many colors, how I love my coat of many colors! It was red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and ochre and peach and...other colors xD

Woot, now Les Mis is on :) My...third favorite musical, maybe? Second or third. Tied with Wicked.
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww. She's adorable. Great chapter!

(*_*)