Reviews for From the Corner
madisme chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
ok, so ridiculously girly squeels don't really translate on paper, but eh! I love this new story as much as I loved the last one! Ophelia is adorable! :) I can't wait until the next chapter.

Ah!

good luck writing!
zule bean chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
*contented sigh*
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Aww! Ophelia is adorable! I loved the ending of this chapter! Wow, I can't wait to see the encounter between Snape and Hermione! Thanks for posting! _
notwritten chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I think this is a alright, and likable reading. Keep smiling. :-)
The Traveling Portkey chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Honestly, you are killing me again! Ugh...Severus is so adorable! I love hearing Ophelia's point of view, just how she thinks of her dad and pretty much everything between them is just so great. I cannot wait for the two of them to meet! Severus and Hermione next chapter, hopefully? And he is meeting the mom already, hahaha, just kidding. Thanks for updating!
junewilliams7 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
He is so darling, showing his Sirfather side only to her. I am glad she has similar tastes to his - dark clothing, snakes on her shoe buckles. Well, I'll be waiting to see Hermione's first visit to his apothecary shop, and hope Mrs Granger notices Ophelia. Thanks for updating!
catastrophecolly chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
aw! ophelia is just TOO cute. )

and yay, they're about to meet up!
Zoe Bright chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Nice chapter :) Loved the shoes!
PEIgirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I was worried that the "little girl voice" was going to be grating, but I'm actually starting to like it. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
drumbum999 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
this chapter was so cute - i love the interaction between ophelia and snape at the end.. cant wait to see severus and hermione together! :D
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
So I guess next is when Hermione and Ophelia meet

I'm eager to read the following ! You write quite fast !... Or did the fic was quite advanced when you first published it ?
ktfranceebee chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Omg. OPHELIA IS SO FREAKING CUTE! I can't get over that. And Snape! YAY!
Jesica chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I am absolutely loving this story! You've done it again, and you are a brilliant writer!
NoahIrene chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
AW!

I LOVE IT!
gifarlme chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
that was so sweet. I love sirfather.
4,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 263 .. Last Next »