Reviews for From the Corner
Eszther chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Wohoo!I really like your "sirfather" and can hardly wait for Hermione to meet Ophelia. Maybe I should distract myself and go out and buy nice woollen tights, autumn has definitely arrived here. Thank you!
cupcakesandbunting chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Oh I adore Ophelia! I'm looking forward to Snape and Hermione reuniting in the apothecary. Should be interesting. I wonder what face he'll have when he sees her!
diamond-helen chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love the way you write Ophelia and the things that make her happy, like woolen tights and the shoes, so cute!
Urumik chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Nice chapter :) Will Hermione and Snape meet in the next one? :) I can't wait to see that :) I'm happy that Ophelia is soo happy :) Cheers :)
Mona Ogg chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
That was cute :-) I like Ophelia! And I'm glad there was some Hermione in this chapter. I'm looking forward to her visit at the apothecary!
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
This just confirms it: I love Ophelia and I really like your Severus! He can be as snarky and difficult as he wants to be, as long as he treats his daugther like this, he gets my vote! So, Lucius is up to no good as usual, will that be a major part of the story? I wonder what Severus will think of such ideas, considering that he himself is a halfblood and his daugther a quarterblood? Considering that Hermione and Severus probably have stronger magic than most purebloods, Lucius are playing a dangerous game.

I am really looking forward to read about Hermione and Severus meeting.
bournespeed chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
And another great chapter, I could of kept reading all day. Meetings imminent, I hope it goes well and we get the Sirfather voice!
Baby Lawless chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Absolutely adorable!
PhantasticBecks chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Ophelia and Snape's relationship is so special. I adore reading their scenes. It's also so fascinating to read about an older Hermione. I love this.
French-Lo chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Really great chapter. The moment between Severus and Ophelia are really beautifully written. And I'm looking forward to a meting between Hermione and Severus... Can't wait for the next chapter!
PhantasticBecks chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
The way she refers to him as Sirfather melts my heart everytime. I cannot stress how much I love this.
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Really love this fic. Looking forward to the next part.
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Another incredibly adorable chapter! Great job!
hermoine snape chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
that was great up date soon
BelfryBat chapter 5 . 9/28/2009