Reviews for From the Corner
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
AW! I love Severus and little Ophelia. So sweet. I loved the last line alot for some reason. :)
Pandor4 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ophelia is so cute :)
blackeyedlily chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Thank you. This is a lovely, heart warming chapter. I'm still intensely curious about Ophelia's mother.
Eleantris chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Aw, another great chapter! I love how you really get into Ophelia's head, her thoughts are just childlike enough but not silly. So well done, please update soon! X D
ellymelly chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
That is *SO* sweet!
Heidi191976 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
This was a great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Kehlen chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Aw :)
diamond-helen chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Aw, the cuteness! Very very lovely chapter, i like how he's making a real effort to be a good father, it's very sweet.
French-Lo chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
excellent! They' re so cute. And I really like how clumsy ( ? ) he is around her. Can' t wait for the next chapter!
Marion chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Silly man. Doesn't he know that love is not a feeling but an action? Wanting the best for a child, being prepared to do things you are uncomfortable with, just because it comforts the child, this is what love *is*.
BelfryBat chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
D'aww, very sweet!
Urumik chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww :) That was such a sweet chapter :) I loved it ;) I like the way Severus starts to really take care of her. And he wants to use a Pensive to give her happier childhood :) Sweet :)
bournespeed chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
What a great chapter, loved the interaction between Ophelia and Severus. Just need them to bump into Hermione and the children in the book shop now.
Nutters4Potter chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
How weird the wizarding world would look to a young child- he has a stick that does cool things. Thanks for the update.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 9/27/2009