Reviews for From the Corner
The Traveling Portkey chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Hey! I cannot convey how much I loved this chapter! Severus is so sweet, he just does not know how to demonstrate it yet. I really love the idea of him being thrust into fatherhood, and I am so glad you are not being super corny and making him adore her at first site. It is not in his charatcer, but he defiantely has the capacity to be a wonderful dad. Thanks for updating!
junewilliams7 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Yes! I think Severus will do just fine as a father, learning more and fine-tuning his father skills. I hope Ophelia tells him about Madame Sylvie. Now that Severus isn't paying 750 pounds/month, he has more money to spend on himself and Ophelia. Thanks for updating!
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
It is official: I am totally in love with Ophelia! You are doing a magnificient job portraiting her. I also like your Severus, you don't make him mushy, soft and totally out of character, you let him believe himself unable to love (though I strongly suspect that he has fallen in love with his daugther, he just needs time to realise it:-)). It is also so perfectly him to protect what he considers his responsibility, and doing so fiercly. I totally love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw! If he doesn't love her at the moment, he will :) Even Severus won't be able to keep from loving a tiny four year old. Especially one as adorable as Ophelia. Haha, I'm listening to the Broadway channel, and "I Don't Need Anything But You" from Annie just came on. So, naturally, Annie and Daddy Warbucks became Ophelia and Severus in my mind. Let me tell you, that's one funny mental image. Although there are a few parallels - while I don't think even Ophelia has the power to make Severus a happy-go-lucky fella, I think by the end of this story he'll have that "If I have you, I'll be happy" feeling, even if he doesn't share it with anyone else :)

*Sigh* So, short review, because I need to go finish my homework before school tomorrow.

PS - WHOO! Joseph! *Sings* So Jacob bought his son a coat, a multicolored coat to wear! ...When I got to try it on, I knew my sheepskin days were gone! Such a dazzling coat of many colors, how we loved his coat of many colors!

It was red and yellow and green and brown and blue!

I love Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was our school's musical my freshmen year P

I look handsome, I look smart, I am a walking work of art. Such a dazzling coat of many colors, how I love my coat of many colors! It was red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and ochre and peach and...other colors xD

Woot, now Les Mis is on :) My...third favorite musical, maybe? Second or third. Tied with Wicked.
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww. She's adorable. Great chapter!

wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
it was a good one thank you can't want for the next chapter
catastrophecolly chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
aww! thats so adorable!

I really like this story
bluebyrd chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww! I love Ophelia. I can't wait until they eventually meet up with Hermione :)
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Ophelia is too sweet :) I loved this chapter ... my favorite so far D
zule bean chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Augh! You are killing me...but I am a masochist, so please update soon! :)

I loved Be Little and liked Aquittal, but this is absolutely my favorite story of yours...and it is all because of Ophelia.
ktfranceebee chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw. How freaking cute. I love "Sirfather"!
Oryx chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
"She would get decent clothes. She would get toys. She would –- he needed a Pensive. Needed to retrieve the memories of his childhood – and needed to make sure that she was better off than he had been. Even if he could not give her love."

Silly Sirfather. Taking care of people, thinking about what they need and making sure they have it *is* giving them love.
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you had a not-very-good birthday :( Would you like another virtual cake? I can make this one look like the dreamy man of your choice, if you'd like. Or maybe cookies? Being only seventeen, I'm still in the OMG-MY-BIRTHDAY-IS-ONLY-229-DAYS-AWAY! phase. Therefore, I have no idea what would make you feel better...Maybe selling the expensive gift on eBay and using the money to buy what you really wanted?

Anyway, I'm going to use this paragraph here to tell you how much I loved the section from Ophelia's perspective. It was extremely well written, but sounded exactly like what would be going through a little girl's head after a bad dream like that. And the 'Sirfather' bit cracked me up, but it's so darn cute! As was the "given her the cuddly."

And to prove that my brain is slow on the weekends, it took me a bit before I got the 'stick' thing xD First I thought it was like a cane or something that maybe she had been beaten with before. Then it got to the "maybe she had such a stick" bit when she flew across the room and I finally went, "Oh...wand. Duh."

So that's all I'm going to say in this review, because I notice that chapter four is up now :)

dhawthorne chapter 4 . 9/27/2009