Reviews for From the Corner
Glykera chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
oh wow. hmm interesting, looking forward to knowing where that mystery daughter of snapes came from lol :)
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I like how you started this. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
you must have way to much time on your hands to write this often ;)

works for me though D

Can't wait for more!

Neeps513
SemiCharmed chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Mum and Dad should be capitalized. You put a comma after ?" which isn't correct.
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ooh, a daughter, eh? Interesting; I wonder who the mother would be...And you said she just lost her mother - so now I wonder if that means she died or if she abandoned the little girl. Ooh! I wonder what her name is. And you mentioned her being new to the Wizarding World, which means that her mother was probably a Muggle. Many 'I wonders,' so of course you have to continue it :)

And I'm loving how quickly you added it; it helps me cope with the ending of Acquittal. Now I won't have to sit around for days wondering what the new story is going to be about :D.

And poor girl is terrified; but who wouldn't be? Being put into the care of a man she didn't even know, especially in Knockturn Alley? That would be scary for any five year old. Something tells me she'll get along with Rose and Hugo after a while though D.

While it's sad, the fact that Rose knows what a divorce is (even if she forgets the word sometimes) is so typical of Hermione's child. I sense another genius in the family )

Anyway, I'm going to print off my finished English essay, maybe watch Bones, and go to bed now. I think I'm coming down with something, because I'm ridiculously tired even though I got about 8 hours of sleep last night and took a four hour nap earlier P

Anyway, I'm excited and really interested, so I'm hoping you'll continue with this story )

-SFT
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hm, very interesting. Please continue? :)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I am very much in favour of your continuing this story. I liked the plot and it was well written. (Hermione leaving Ron and Severus have a child, that is a good plot in my book:-))

I am very much looking forward to read more.
dmeb chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh, a new story already - that isn't a complaint, BTW :D

Interesting, and already intrigued by Snape's daughter. I very much enjoy your conflicted Snape, and definitely want to see more of this story.
drumbum999 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
love the new story! is the daughter actually snapes?
Cassiopeia823 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I have no idea where this is going, but I'm definitly interested.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Sev has a daughter? Well, this is intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens D
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love it! Very well written, I can't wait to read more. I been looking for a good story to read for awhile now and I found it! Keep the great work up!
catastrophecolly chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
good start, good start. very interested in seeing where this goes. and don't you dare not continue with this!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 9/24/2009