Reviews for From the Corner
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
i hope you had a good birthday thank you for writing the story and sharing your story with all of us
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one! Happy B-day as well!

ellymelly chapter 2 . 9/25/2009

snape as a reluctant daddy is just so adorable. i love this plot point and can't wait until he finally runs into hermione :D
catgurl83 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy birthday!

I really like this story so far. Sev's little one is precious and I can almost feel his confusion. I am curious about the mother.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
It's cute x3

i understand why shes frightened-sev better hurry up and let her warm up to him. everytime she calls him 'sir' it makes me feel bad and i frown unconciously...nice use of details...

running along smoothly so far! keep it upD
8thweasleykid chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
One head is Fluffy. LOL
Mrs.ToriSnape chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I was so excited to see this up. :) I'm betting I'll get addicted to it, like I was Acquittal lol. Happy Birthday!
HPMJ chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Excellent Chapter !

You capture their feelings so well ! :D

Heidi191976 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
This was a great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
The Traveling Portkey chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! I really liked this chapter as well. I am still trying to figure out the whole mom thing for Ophelia, though I am slow on the uptake so it will take a while. the mom was a prostitute? Or...Idk, hahaha. I just laughed when she chose the hellhound. Thanks for updating!
RedsAttic chapter 2 . 9/25/2009

I look forward to future chapters-
dmeb chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

How sad little Ophelia's life seems to have been that, even with her distress and Snape's cold comfort, things seem better already. I hope we get more of that back story soon, it is most intriguing.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Great chapter. It's good to know the little girl has a name (and it's a good one too), because I was starting to wonder. She is adorable and her plan to give each head of her plushie a different name is sweet.
teddy240b chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I like it. I never thought Ron and Hermione would work. Welcome back!
Nutters4Potter chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
That is cute that she is going to name all the heads. Just like in real life all the children are so different. Happy Birthday!
3,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 .. Last Next »