Reviews for From the Corner
kelbell001 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
hey i loved the chapter again today! its awesome.. can you please out me on the mailing list for this story.. my email is syko_brunette90 at hotmail dot com. thanks!
itat88 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
all in all, nicht das beste deiner kapitel. es ist nicht schlecht und hatte auch seine glanzmomente, aber es fehlt ein bisschen spin und tempo.

die badeaktion war ja etwas herzlos. aber ich hätte mir snape auch nicht vorstellen können wie er ihr ganz daddymäßig dann den rücken schrubbt.

die kleine is echt goldich, mit ihrem plushy, das jetzt auch namen abbekommen hat. sehr schön

die grangers, sehr vertraut, über all die jahre zusammen geblieben und es hat gehalten. schöne szene. aber wie gesagt, spin fehlt (meiner meinung nach).

aber der schlusatz zu der szene, der war gut:)

hugo glaubt ihr auch. das is gut. irgendwann wird er das noch früh genug mitkriegen müssen.

ophelia is also auch eine witch. war vorherzusehen, würde ich behaupten. bei dem vater.

albträume sind nichts angenehmes, und die kleine muss noch ne menge verarbeiten, aber sirfather (find ich gut) wird ihr dabei helfen.

und das ende des chapter, dass sie sich dann einfach ma zu ihm rüberbewegt, sehr interessant.

wie gesagt: nicht schlecht aber auch nicht extraordinary
ellymelly chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
oh how i adore this story. i can see that snape and hermione are eventually going to collide and i can't wait :D :D :D
09876543278759087654212345678 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! my birthday was last friday, so happy birthday to us both (: you write really well and i enjoyed this new chapter, so thank u!
diamond-helen chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Aw, Ophelia is so cute. I just want to hug her. Very sweet chapter, but sad too.
blackeyedlily chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Happy birthday to you! Even though I'm a bit late, I hope you had a great birthday. This is an interesting chapter. I really like the characters you are developing. I'm intrigued at the glimpses of the mother of Snape's daughter that you are showing us.
Eleantris chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Aw, sorry about your birthday, I hope all the reviews you're getting cheer you up! This was a great chapter, love hoe Severus and Ophelia are beginning to accept each other, you wrote that end part so beautifully! Please update soon! X D
Imhilien chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
A good chapter (as usual). :)

*offers birthday chocolate*
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
loved it.
BelfryBat chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I'm sorry you had a crappy birthday. Thank you for the lovely chapter though! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Urumik chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Nice chapter :) Sirfather, he he :) I liked that :) It's good that Ophelia and Severus are starting to get along :) I can't wait for the next chapter :) Cheers :)
bubblemilktea chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your birthday~

Birthdays are always hard and tricky and it seems to be more and more so that way as we age. At least, in my experience it has.

I find myself enjoying this story far more than "Acquittal" because of the maturity both Hermione and Severus must have to care for two children. It's not an innocent love story. I guess that's what I enjoy about it.

So bravo on your completion of "Acquittal" I hope to see more from this story as well~
junewilliams7 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm sorry your bday is such a trying experience. Any chance you can exchange the unwanted gifts at the store? Here in the US, stores often take items back without a receipt, but they will only give you store credit so you have to trade it for something else at the same store.

I'm glad Ophelia likes her name and felt enough trust to go to her daddy. What did that dreadful Madame Sylvie do to her? Would Severus use Legilimency on her? Thanks for the new chapter!
junewilliams7 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
happy bday!

what a clever girl, to pick a three-headed toy and then have "three plushies."
catastrophecolly chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
aw, sorry your birthday wasn't great.

but this chapter was! I like ophelia. she's cute
4,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 268 .. Last Next »