Reviews for From the Corner
risi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I really like the start you have going with this story. I'm curious as to the background of his daughter and who her mother is and her name. Right now he's doing a miserable job at parenting, but at least he's trying.
Glykera chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
oh wow. hmm interesting, looking forward to knowing where that mystery daughter of snapes came from lol :)
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I like how you started this. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
you must have way to much time on your hands to write this often ;)

works for me though D

Can't wait for more!

Neeps513
SemiCharmed chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Mum and Dad should be capitalized. You put a comma after ?" which isn't correct.
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ooh, a daughter, eh? Interesting; I wonder who the mother would be...And you said she just lost her mother - so now I wonder if that means she died or if she abandoned the little girl. Ooh! I wonder what her name is. And you mentioned her being new to the Wizarding World, which means that her mother was probably a Muggle. Many 'I wonders,' so of course you have to continue it :)

And I'm loving how quickly you added it; it helps me cope with the ending of Acquittal. Now I won't have to sit around for days wondering what the new story is going to be about :D.

And poor girl is terrified; but who wouldn't be? Being put into the care of a man she didn't even know, especially in Knockturn Alley? That would be scary for any five year old. Something tells me she'll get along with Rose and Hugo after a while though D.

While it's sad, the fact that Rose knows what a divorce is (even if she forgets the word sometimes) is so typical of Hermione's child. I sense another genius in the family )

Anyway, I'm going to print off my finished English essay, maybe watch Bones, and go to bed now. I think I'm coming down with something, because I'm ridiculously tired even though I got about 8 hours of sleep last night and took a four hour nap earlier P

Anyway, I'm excited and really interested, so I'm hoping you'll continue with this story )

-SFT
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hm, very interesting. Please continue? :)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I am very much in favour of your continuing this story. I liked the plot and it was well written. (Hermione leaving Ron and Severus have a child, that is a good plot in my book:-))

I am very much looking forward to read more.
dmeb chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh, a new story already - that isn't a complaint, BTW :D

Interesting, and already intrigued by Snape's daughter. I very much enjoy your conflicted Snape, and definitely want to see more of this story.
drumbum999 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
love the new story! is the daughter actually snapes?
Cassiopeia823 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I have no idea where this is going, but I'm definitly interested.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Sev has a daughter? Well, this is intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens D
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love it! Very well written, I can't wait to read more. I been looking for a good story to read for awhile now and I found it! Keep the great work up!
catastrophecolly chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
good start, good start. very interested in seeing where this goes. and don't you dare not continue with this!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 9/24/2009