Reviews for From the Corner
catastrophecolly chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
aww! thats so adorable!

I really like this story
bluebyrd chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww! I love Ophelia. I can't wait until they eventually meet up with Hermione :)
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Ophelia is too sweet :) I loved this chapter ... my favorite so far D
zule bean chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Augh! You are killing me...but I am a masochist, so please update soon! :)

I loved Be Little and liked Aquittal, but this is absolutely my favorite story of yours...and it is all because of Ophelia.
ktfranceebee chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw. How freaking cute. I love "Sirfather"!
Oryx chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
"She would get decent clothes. She would get toys. She would –- he needed a Pensive. Needed to retrieve the memories of his childhood – and needed to make sure that she was better off than he had been. Even if he could not give her love."

Silly Sirfather. Taking care of people, thinking about what they need and making sure they have it *is* giving them love.
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you had a not-very-good birthday :( Would you like another virtual cake? I can make this one look like the dreamy man of your choice, if you'd like. Or maybe cookies? Being only seventeen, I'm still in the OMG-MY-BIRTHDAY-IS-ONLY-229-DAYS-AWAY! phase. Therefore, I have no idea what would make you feel better...Maybe selling the expensive gift on eBay and using the money to buy what you really wanted?

Anyway, I'm going to use this paragraph here to tell you how much I loved the section from Ophelia's perspective. It was extremely well written, but sounded exactly like what would be going through a little girl's head after a bad dream like that. And the 'Sirfather' bit cracked me up, but it's so darn cute! As was the "given her the cuddly."

And to prove that my brain is slow on the weekends, it took me a bit before I got the 'stick' thing xD First I thought it was like a cane or something that maybe she had been beaten with before. Then it got to the "maybe she had such a stick" bit when she flew across the room and I finally went, "Oh...wand. Duh."

So that's all I'm going to say in this review, because I notice that chapter four is up now :)

-SFT
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aw, Severus and Ophelia are so sweet! Great job :D
8thweasleykid chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Very, very sweet.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Wow, what an awesome story! I really like how you've portrayed the relationship between Ophelia and Snape, I hope that they are able to get more comfortable together. I'm interested to see what Hermione will do next now that she's left Ron. Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry you didn't have a good birthday. It really sucks when people don't think about you or thank enough. Consider my reviews as my present, okay?
French-Lo chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I just came back ad the first thing I do is to come and read your chapter! And it's a really good one thank you! Really can't wait for the next one! I really like Ophelia!
Adosia chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Interesting beginning - I'm glad Snape kept his voice in this fic ;D
The Traveling Portkey chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
That is so aweful, sorry about your birthday! If it makes you feel any bit better, please know that I am officially addicted to this story. The last scene with Severus and Ophelia just did it for me. I cannot wait for the next chapter, which will probably be in a few hours. Thanks for updating!
Mona Ogg chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Happy birthday! And I'm glad you're continuing this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I love the development of Ophelia's character. Your A/N made me think of a book I saw, "Eats, Sh&ts and Leaves". Best, Bel
4,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 268 .. Last Next »