Reviews for From the Corner
Aletto chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
at first I thought that it wouldn't have been a good idea to write another hermione/severus story.. I mean, you've just finished writing aquittal and you're already writing a new one! but I must admit that I've totally changed my mind.. :D

this chapter seems very interesting: hermione divorcing, severus being a father...

keep on writing! :)

and, please, add my address to the mailing list!

perfidaforever
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Interesting first chapter, can't wait to see where you take it.
Dreamtyme chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh a new story already! And I can't wait to see where this is going. I already like it!
bournespeed chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Intruiging start. Who is the girls mother? A muggle pro? Can't see Severus picking up a random muggle in a club or on the street. Can't wait for some Hermione/Severus interaction, sure this story will be as good as your last.
Mona Ogg chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
An interesting start. I'd definitely like to read more of this. What about the little girl then - who was her mother?

I suppose (and hope) she'll make friends with Rose, and Hermione will give Snape some parenting lessons so he'll be less awkward with the poor child and she'll be less scared of him...
SeverusSnapesgirl12786 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I think it is a great start and I would love to see where you go with this...continue it please
blackeyedlily chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh, this is intriguing, and up so quickly after finishing Acquittal. You are quite a prolific author, and YES, more please!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Interesting first chapter. I look forward to reading more! I also can't wait to see how Snape's daughter ties into all this and how the relationship will develop over time. I like how you wrote Rose as well. :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Enjoyable and interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Please continue. Great story so far. Looking forward to more.
AddictedToStories chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i finished aquittal it was great and this looks very promising
planetmarz chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I like it. I think its a good start for something amazing. Really different from your previous story but, still really interesting. :)
Ouchness chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Awesome stuff. I love the divorce - because come on...Ron and Mione? It won't be possible... Then Sevvy having a kid! damn, awesome stuff man.
kelbell001 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
sounds like the start to a good story... i am quite interested to find out how snape ended up with a child... keep writing! :D
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very very interesting...looking forward to the next chapter!

Tish