Reviews for From the Corner
AddictedToStories chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i finished aquittal it was great and this looks very promising
planetmarz chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I like it. I think its a good start for something amazing. Really different from your previous story but, still really interesting. :)
Ouchness chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Awesome stuff. I love the divorce - because come on...Ron and Mione? It won't be possible... Then Sevvy having a kid! damn, awesome stuff man.
kelbell001 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
sounds like the start to a good story... i am quite interested to find out how snape ended up with a child... keep writing! :D
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very very interesting...looking forward to the next chapter!

Tish
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I see the possibilities. Can't wait for more.
Demolition Debbie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hey there! just letting you know I like your story, and that I think that you should continue.

But let me say this...never ask us if we want you to continue. Hey, if people don't like your story, there are hundreds. they can shove it and go find another.

But seriously, this is a good story and I think you should continue.
gifarlme chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
oh interesting and I look forward to more! Can't wait to find out more about the girl
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow. That was really interesting. Alot different than Acquittal. But I really like it!
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
A great begining. Does the girl have a name?
risi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I really like the start you have going with this story. I'm curious as to the background of his daughter and who her mother is and her name. Right now he's doing a miserable job at parenting, but at least he's trying.
Glykera chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
oh wow. hmm interesting, looking forward to knowing where that mystery daughter of snapes came from lol :)
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I like how you started this. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
you must have way to much time on your hands to write this often ;)

works for me though D

Can't wait for more!

Neeps513
SemiCharmed chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Mum and Dad should be capitalized. You put a comma after ?" which isn't correct.
3,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 .. Last Next »