Reviews for From the Corner
bournespeed chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday.

Lovely chapter, a nice touch with the Hellhound. Look forward to more.
AntigoneScorned chapter 2 . 9/25/2009

And great story so far.
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hello. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, so...Happy birthday!

Also, wanted to say, I've read most of your stories as you post them and have enjoyed them very much.
ktfranceebee chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Aw. How cute!

Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! D Lovely job with this chapter and I really like how you're developing each character slowly but surely. I think my favorite one so far is Ophelia, then Severus. They (he really), seems different than the other times I've read stories about him. I look forward to reading and learning more about the story/characters. :)
Keolani chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Over a hundred chapters and you've only posted two chapters. If that isn't love and support, I don't know what is. :)

Happy Birthday!

Yet another good chapter. I take it that Ophelia's mother was a prostitute?
empty0101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy birthday! Just finished reading Aquittal, and so far this seems to be a great story too! keep writing!
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh goody, a new story already!
paulita chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hola , disculpa si no te escribo en ingles, lo puedo leer muy bien pero soy pesima en la escritura, solo queria decirte que me encantan tus historias he leido la mayoria, muchos saludos y ¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
of course i'll continue reading your story if you continue updating your story weekly...thanx for updating and making a cheeky cliffhanger right there...it got me grinning insanly.

happy birthday and wishes you many happiness...!
sakuralilystars chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday :)

and woot on the new story :)
AnaHakuchan chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hello there!

Well, another great fic, coffee! Another one that i feel i'll read until it's finished. XD

Sorry if I hadn't send even one little revew in 'Acquital', but i was always some chapters late, and didn't wanted to send a review without know everything that was happening...

But now i'm not late anymore! \o/\o/\o/

And, for you to know, i'm a big fan of yours!

And I'll send a review every chapter!

So, get used to me! XD

OH!

...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GOD BLESS YOU AND FULFILL YOUR LIFE WITH HAPPINESS!

*P.S.: Sorry if i had wrote something wrong, English is not my original language! XD
Cassiopeia823 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday! Oh I think this is gonna be good; Ron bashing has become a good pastime, and I love that Snape's daughter's name is Ophelia. She was my favorite Hamlet character.
Stargatefan001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday.

Thankz 4 updating, the story is getting really quite good, and i like how severus is well... unfamiliar with what he should do with his daughter, and theat is soo cute. The name suits her as well, Ophelia, it sounds just right.
babyscardinal chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Happy Birthday!

Hope that you have a great one.

Great beginning to the story. Can't wait to see it play out!
3,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 .. Last Next »