Reviews for From the Corner
SigneBB chapter 66 . 10/6/2013
This. Is. Perfection. Or, you know, close too... Thank you, this is the best HG/SS fic I have ever read!
Guest chapter 66 . 9/26/2013
This was a great story. I like the story line. Only thing that I suggest is getting a beta to read over your future stories. There are some grammatical errors, especially with the pronouns like he and she and I think a beta would help immensely with this. If you need one in free. Other wise, as I said, great story!
bearblue chapter 66 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
vonHardenberg chapter 57 . 8/24/2013
Ich habe es geahnt dass Sie vielleicht Deutsche waehren. Ich bin Amerikaner norwegischer Abstammung. I must say that yourcommand of the British ideolect is impressive. Aller Achtung. Eins auf. Really like your stuff. Don't forget, "Es gibt Dinge, daß es gar nicht gibt."
Ela1970 chapter 66 . 8/5/2013
wunderschönes Happy End - auch wenn es schade ist, dass die Weasley-Familie sich so blöd anstellt!
Hat Severus ja doch noch schnell die Kurve bekommen, hätte echt gedacht, dass er länger braucht. Aber vielleicht lag das ja wirklich nur an dem Felix-Felicis... :-)

LG Ela
Ela1970 chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
wunderschöne Geschichte bis jetzt. Severus als liebender Vater ist
ein wirklich schönes Erlebnis, wie so ein kleines Kind einen Menschen
doch verändern kann! :-)
Ophelia ist aber auch zu süss, da kann man Severus schon verstehen! :-)

Bin gespannt, was noch so kommt in den nächsten 33 Kapiteln!

LG Ela
Luna de Papel chapter 66 . 8/1/2013
Ofelia as the catalyst for so many changes in Severus life is delightful. There's just no way not to love her from the introduction of her character to the ending, where her wish of a family came true.
Amazing story! Thank you :)
xy chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I LOVED this chapter:) The gossips and Ophelia and everything... the proddige-kisses on Snapes cheek :) I loved it:)
xy chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Ohh, I really love this little Ophelia... She is so cute...
stakes413 chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
22,"8
kolmpiju chapter 45 . 6/22/2013
Well that was forward ! :')

I am amazed at ho well you re managing to keep everyone in character. no really i mean it, everyone. This story is breathtaking, still and now back to reading
auroraziazan chapter 66 . 6/21/2013
This was really an adorable story. I like the evolution of the characters. I like Severus's prescient dream. I like that they keep Mary Kelly adopted into the family. I'm a big fan.
kolmpiju chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I really should leave you 66 reviews with little more content than ''squee'', should i ? Oh well : squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Snape is so wholly in character i don't even have words for it.
kolmpiju chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Squeegle, feels, blup, hi, hello, i love you, back to reading, squeegle
kolmpiju chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am halfway through chapter one, knows that this story has been complete for years and still, i really really need to review right now. I hope you take this as the compliment it is. I read the first part with Hermione and i was already sold, but then came the first sentence about snape and i had to review right away. So in case you still read new reviews i just want to thank you for writing this amazing fanfic all these years ago and let you know how much i am looking forward to the next 65 and a half chapters. Hugs and unicorn poop.
3,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »