Reviews for From the Corner
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Normally a mother try not to get a her daughter to "like" her former teacher or a man old enough to be her father
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I think its cute that she wants to name each head
Annie chapter 66 . 9/7/2014
Not the first time I read it, but still in my top ten of SS/HG fics. A beautiful story about love, love between man and woman, love for children, love for family, and compassion, respect... And so well-written.

Thanks for sharing
just me 5000 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I particularly like Mr Granger in this chapter. I don't post reviews nearly as often as I should and have liked all the previous chapters as well. I am not sure if you are still writing; I do hope you are, perhaps professionally. Either way I wish you well and have enjoyed thoroughly the stories I have read so far that you have posted on this site.
Guest chapter 66 . 8/21/2014
This was so beautiful, and as I said before, everydoby were so IC, you are my favorite writer now;)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Beautiful piece of FF, normally, I would review in the last chapter, but I need to say that I really am enjoying this story, everybody's IC, and you are making this go slow, is not rushed, and that is what's makes this fic so realistic and natural :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
And Felix Felicis takes 6 months to brew, as mentioned in Half blood Prince... just sayin'
Guest chapter 66 . 8/18/2014
Quite good.
Though I think I preferred "acquittal".
Quite a few grammatical mistakes, but nothing you can't improve... such as writing "hoovering" for hovering. No offense, dear;:)
Seems a very presumptuous and snobbish review coming from a 14 year old ;) but all in all, a thumping good tale! All the best for others!
Ezmerelda chapter 66 . 7/29/2014
I love stories like this - the pace is slow, exactly as it should be. After all, relationships built slowly over time are the ones that will last (in the real world). I also liked the way you wrote the intimate scenes - just enough, and definitely not too much. If only every SS/HG shipper wrote the same, I'd be able to read more. (Too much detail embarasses me terribly and ruins the story for me.) Anyway, thank you for this sweet, sweet story, I enjoyed it immensely.
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
I wanna skip to the last chapter now. But I won't. I am going to stop myself from skipping.
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 45 . 7/6/2014
(just ignore the fact I'm not logged in)
AND SO IT BEGINS. THE SNAMIONE BEGINS. It took 45 dang chapters but it is worth the wait!
HnH chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
-Hysterical laughter-
HnH chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
The relationship between Severus and Ophelia is wonderful! My son used to lift my eyelids and blow. Sometimes it was a bit spitty too... mhm. I just reminded him of that and we had a good laugh. Thanks for the wonderful trip down memory lane.

I'm actually more interested in the father-daughter relationship you've created than the romance... lol! -his
HnH chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
This is tooo sweet for words. Severus and his daughter Ophelia. Learning how to relate to one another, and writing from each viewpoint... LOVE it! You make me miss my daughter - senior at college - more than I already do!
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
(Didn't log in)
It all starts with play dates with the children...slowly...that's how it all begins even though it takes 20 chapters to get this far...
3,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »