Reviews for From the Corner
Books85 chapter 65 . 8/27/2016
Yay! I am happy that the anti-addiction potion worked so well for Mary, but sad for her that she believed that she would be abandoned. It seems like it is very fast, but Hermione left Ron quite a while ago... don't have a lot of sense of time passing. Perhaps I have been reading right past the dates?

Enjoying the romance.
Books85 chapter 42 . 8/26/2016
There goes Molly, putting both feet into it and hurting her grandson at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if Ron got his tendency to say the worst possible thing from dear old mum.

Thank you for writing and sharing what you write.
Books85 chapter 30 . 8/26/2016
Surely there are Muggleborn Divorce solicitors or whatever lawyers are called in England?
Books85 chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
I wonder about continuing to write reviews this long after your story was written, but what better way to show you that your writing has 'legs.'

Ophelia is a real treasure.
Nocturnus chapter 66 . 8/25/2016
I always like to come back and re-read this story. I hope you are doing fine.
Books85 chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Oh! I love it that the threat that Shape has in his mind to hold over Ophelia's head is that she would not be read to for a very long time.

Here's hoping that the friends manage to share their joy without splitting Daddy's ears.
Books85 chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
And will innocent, artless little Hugo spill the beans that his cousin is named Albus Severus? Oh, to be a fly on the wall... wait! This story is the next best thing!
Books85 chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
How amusing it is to see Ophelia managing her Daddy just so. I wonder if Snape has any idea that he is firmly wound around his daughter's little finger?

You make me smile. Okay, it's a smirk, but I am enjoying the story!
Books85 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
Four-year-olds are passionate people, loving fiercely. Not revolting.
Books85 chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
Oh, I am looking forward to seeing Ophelia and her daddy at the zoo!

Enjoying this very much!
Books85 chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Oddly enough, it does appear that your Hugo would be a good friend for Ophelia. Time (and future chapters) will tell.
Books85 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
I rather liked your version of the old game, "Telephone..." You showed how the observations and the facts gradually became bent into scandal.
Books85 chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
Take your own sweet time. You are the author, and none of us are your editor. As the song says, "Ain't nobody here but us chickens," (Although you are probably too young to have heard that song which was a bit obscure back in the day.)

I enjoy your work. Have fun with it.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Actually this chapter was very well done. I love the way a rumour spreads and gets bigger and bigger. Shame on Grandma Molly for spreading rumours she has not confirmed!
Vania chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I'm not surprised that your story keep now this days a lot of happy readers because had found a really good written story, thank you, I want read more about Mari and Hugo.
4,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »