Reviews for From the Corner
Gr33nT3a chapter 66 . 1/20/2014
Every story of yours I just fall in love with the characters you write.

This one is much improved over the one I read before. I wouldn't even have been able to tell that English isn't your first language.
Slytherin99 chapter 57 . 1/12/2014
Your English very good...and this is one of my favorite stories. I think this is my 3rd time reading it.
Slytherin99 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is one of my favorite stories; I read it over and over. It never gets old. Very well written, an entertaining plot, and the bit with the stuffed Hellhound is one of my favorite parts. "...you're not going to call it Fluffy, are you?" LOL Snape...
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 49 . 12/28/2013
I have been enjoying your story so far! I usually wait to review complete stories until I have finished, but I just needed to tell you that I was dying with laughter at this chapter. Poor, poor Severus. Just what has he gotten himself into? :) I also realized that when you were writing this, in 2009, 2013 must have felt so foreign to write for these dates. Now that very year is almost over. Its strange to think about. I will leave a more complete review once I've finished reading.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 66 . 12/21/2013
This was a complete pleasure to read. You are a fantastic writer and I must thank you for all the work you put into this story. I enjoyed it immensely!
Inner Self chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Your story really needs a beta. The plot is so good that people forget you makes sentences that contain subjects but not verbs.
Inner Self chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh gosh! Too cute. I'm pretty sure I'm re-reading this. I shouldn't waste my chapter comment on one line of sentences. Oh well.
Nocturnus chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
I'm enjoying a lovely saturday re reading this story. I do love your writting.
Broken River chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Haha, hyper-intellectual German! That's so funny! :)
Really great story, by the way! ;)
Abina chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is one of my top five fanfictions. I have read it over and over and it gets better every time. I love your portrayal of Snape and how you manage to keep him in character even amidst the "fluffy" stuff.
Gersknightlady chapter 66 . 11/5/2013
Spent a good deal of two days devouring this story. The images of Snape and his daughter learning to love each other was wonderful. The blending of the two families also wonderful. Thank you for this amazing story.
Gersknightlady chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
What a wonderful find. S ape with a daughter, precious.
sregner chapter 66 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome! Sometimes long stories get repetitive but NOT this one. Marvelous
lemonade8 chapter 66 . 10/26/2013
Lovely slow burn! I'm so curious as to where they live, so glad that they all got a happy ending.
MaterRox chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
and we love your stories for it...
3,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »