Reviews for From the Corner
TRIC4R chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
Loving the story
Sigrid Frost chapter 66 . 3/31/2016
Thank you for a sweet Snamione, i truly enjoyed it! Especially the bonding between Snape and his daughter. It was kind of ironic to read about being attentive towards your child, while I, at the same time, ignored my own children with my head glued to my smartphone screen. It impressed med very much that your native language isn't englishI couldn't tell.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
I am really enjoying this. I ussually read canon
but this is so well written I am loving Snape as a daddy. Can't wait to see what's next.

Btw...I did pick up on your Mary Kelly reference. Is there any further significance?
Mystical G Panther chapter 66 . 2/16/2016
Awwww! that was the best!
Watcher81 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Vielen Dank für diese wirklich wunderbare Geschichte! Witzigerweise suchte ich nach einer guten SSHG Story und da ich viele deutsche Geschichten gelesen habe und das Feld der englischen Storys ja deutlich umfangreicher ist, bin ich dann auf deine Geschichte gestoßen. Mit ihr habe ich meine erste englische Geschichte beendet und war sehr überrascht, als ich las, dass du auch aus Deutschland bist. Also Daumen hoch! Das war wirklich unglaublich gut! Hast du auch deutsche Geschichten veröffentlicht? Ganz liebe Grüße und weiter so! Friederike
Hopeful-z chapter 66 . 2/10/2016
It was a beautiful story, thank you.
I really liked the interactions between severus and ophelia. And in a world where everyone is looking for being different and magical and somehow apart from others, I commend your courage for making hugo a squib.
blacky chapter 66 . 2/9/2016
hey,

thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of work. it was amazing to read and helped me to kill a lot of time that i had to spend in bed because of a flu and fever. inbetween sleeping i could at least read, that felt good.
sorry for lack of grammar and spelling, or any more elaborate words, my brain is still not exactly able to function normally
but thank you. :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Aww, Ophelia is so cute! I like how you go back and forth between different character's perspectives. I'm enjoying reading your fic so far, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Very nicely written! I like the idea of the story as well. Both of them have children, and I think Hermione might be able to help Severus on how to treat a child. That's what I see :)
Moonchild 1212 chapter 66 . 1/16/2016
Beautiful, every word.
Thank you!
Moonchild 1212 chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
Beautiful! I love your story! Thank you for writing!
Luna chapter 66 . 1/4/2016
This was unexpectedly and incredibly beautiful! A lovely story of compassion and love from the perspective of a child.
AdelaideArcher chapter 66 . 12/14/2015
What an utterly gorgeous story!
Fenris Jin chapter 66 . 12/3/2015
Sweet ending! I wonder if Severus has seer blood though.. XD

The eyelashes, tsk, tsk.. His Achilles Heel. xD

I feel somewhat guilty, somewhat not, that Ophelia still is the Daddy's girl. The favorite as it is.. XD

They already have four kids, I wonder if they'd go for the lucky number seven and compete with the Weasleys. xD

Severus can handle it though, he pretty much can be filthy stinking rich if he so desires. Bottle fame, brew glory and put a stopped in death and what not. No foolish wand-waving needed. XD

It's too bad really, I would have liked to see Harry at least, be a good brother to Hermione and see how happy his sister had become.

Great read! I still love Ophelia and Severus the most though! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 57 . 12/3/2015
It was wise of Mary to take Ophelia away from Severus when his daughter had a dose of Felix Felicis.. I don't think Severus is up to anything more emotional at the moment.

Severus' blood line are as cunning as they come, Slytherins are already a force to reckon with as they are, but a Slytherin Snape running on Felix Felicis? Yes, world domination is just a step away. XD
4,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »