Reviews for From the Corner
pumpkin314159 chapter 66 . 6/12/2013
Fantastic story. I absolutely loved Ophelia! She was so cute and she certainly brought out the best in Severus.
pumpkin314159 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I loved this chapter! You did a great job showing how rumors spread.
enlya chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
Hey, I just read a translation of your story, in german, but it is still on chapter 11 and i used to know how the story is going, so i try to read your story in english. Your writing is beautiful, sweet like candy and I prefer reading in orginal language, so I am totally in love with your story. I thought you would like to hear. So I have to read more, but for now, i will thank you for this wonderful story-
Shae LaRose chapter 66 . 6/7/2013
Once again, I must pester you with a review on such an old story. This was, by far, the best Severus and Hermione fanfiction I have ever read. Really, the best fanfiction I've ever read, period. So few people are able to evoke such sensuality with just a few innocent words. Are able to write a provocative sex scene without turning it to smut. You have an incredible gift for writing and I enjoyed every second I spent reading. Your characters are so real and you keep Rowling's characters so perfectly in character. The pacing was perfect and the relationship, like so many in lesser fanfictions, did not feel forced at all. Felt so natural that no one could ever doubt reading that Severus would love Hermione.
I cannot wait to delve into your other stories and so you will probably hear from me again. I have a dream to be a professional author and I strongly believe that the best way to improve one's writing is to study the exceptional writing of others. I am not exaggerating when I say that I believe your talent outshines many professionals' and I will definitely study your writing to help better my own. Thank you for such a wonderful few days of reading.

Shae
Shae LaRose chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
I know this story is old and you probably don't care to hear a review about it now, but I had to tell you I just about died laughing throughout this whole chapter. Especially the letters between Rose and "Uncle Snape". Too funny!

Shae
do not call me Nymphadora chapter 66 . 5/5/2013
Amazing story!
Veronica Mitchell chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
So, I really like the story like so far ( even though it is just the second chapter), but a word of advice: cut back on the hyphens. Hyphens are good when used in dialog for stuttering and such but in you're using them in the place of commas, semicolons, and ellipses (where you have three periods in a row). For example, a good place to put an ellipse would be in the last sentence of this chapter in the place of the hyphen. I really am just trying to help, over use of hyphens is disconcerting.
luverly witty chapter 66 . 5/1/2013
I don't know if you read reviews for this story any more but I thought I'd try and give it a critique.

It has a very interesting premise, which was what got me through the story to the end, but the writing itself could really use a beta reader/proof reader. I realise you're not a native English speaker - neither am I - which is why a beta would be of such good use for you.

It was a struggle for me to get through the story because of the unorthodox use of punctuation, odd word choices, and faulty grammar. There was no real flow to the text. In fact toward the end I confess to skimming much of it, picking up only the gist, because much of it was unnecessary repeats and fillertext. However the actual premise made me want to know what happened in the end. Very sweet ending )

I seriously think that with someone else to help you look over what you've written, this story - and future stories - would be really good. Even established authors have editors and proofreaders,

Despite the struggle I had, I thank you for sharing this version of Severus and Hermione with us all!
Suzi chapter 55 . 4/2/2013
Normally I am appalled by the idea of Snape and Hermione getting together but this story makes me want to shake and scream at my laptop about how stupid they both are about their feelings.
Guest chapter 66 . 3/19/2013
great story I loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
haha loved the progression of conversations in this chapter! made me laugh some of them!
loved how it ended with hermione and snape moving in together and how they have a child!
Guest chapter 66 . 3/5/2013
Amazing story! I loved it so much :)
sail chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Haha, you nailed it with that last sentence! :D
sail chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Started reading your story a few hours ago, and it seems that I can't stop reading :D Nice so far, I rather like the way you switch the POV's and the language between characters. Not sure how much I like Ophelia, but she brings something new to this type of setting, that's for sure.
SusanMarieS chapter 66 . 2/10/2013
Im so glad i found this story. Its wonderful. I look forward to more of your work, and great job on your mary. It had just the right thouch, amd the children were spot on with their manerisms. ;)
3,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »