Reviews for From the Corner
like, like, like
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
nice one
snapify52 chapter 66 . 2/21/2014
Wow! Thank you for writing this amazing and lovely story! Much joy and happiness!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
She's so sweet. And the snakes? Awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Gah I love Ophelia.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 66 . 1/25/2014
This was a lot of fun, very fluffy and cute. You did a remarkable job given that English isn't your first language, English has some of the most annoying verb conjugations out there. Heck, your better with the language than some native speakers I know.
Gr33nT3a chapter 66 . 1/20/2014
Every story of yours I just fall in love with the characters you write.

This one is much improved over the one I read before. I wouldn't even have been able to tell that English isn't your first language.
Slytherin99 chapter 57 . 1/12/2014
Your English very good...and this is one of my favorite stories. I think this is my 3rd time reading it.
Slytherin99 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is one of my favorite stories; I read it over and over. It never gets old. Very well written, an entertaining plot, and the bit with the stuffed Hellhound is one of my favorite parts. "...you're not going to call it Fluffy, are you?" LOL Snape...
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 49 . 12/28/2013
I have been enjoying your story so far! I usually wait to review complete stories until I have finished, but I just needed to tell you that I was dying with laughter at this chapter. Poor, poor Severus. Just what has he gotten himself into? :) I also realized that when you were writing this, in 2009, 2013 must have felt so foreign to write for these dates. Now that very year is almost over. Its strange to think about. I will leave a more complete review once I've finished reading.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 66 . 12/21/2013
This was a complete pleasure to read. You are a fantastic writer and I must thank you for all the work you put into this story. I enjoyed it immensely!
Inner Self chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Your story really needs a beta. The plot is so good that people forget you makes sentences that contain subjects but not verbs.
Inner Self chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh gosh! Too cute. I'm pretty sure I'm re-reading this. I shouldn't waste my chapter comment on one line of sentences. Oh well.
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »