Reviews for Short Hetalia Oneshots
TheGoddessNelexte chapter 239 . 5/2
Haha. My grandma loves that cereal. If she could have that, the Wizard of Oz seton replay, and I lifetime supply of chocolate, she would be in heaven. I want the chocolate.
TheGoddessNelexte chapter 113 . 5/2
One day, I'm going to get a chicken coop and name one of them Gilbird, the other Pierre, and the rest after other Hetalia characters
TheGoddessNelexte chapter 106 . 5/2
It would have been even better if it was Romania. It was funny and random, though
TheGoddessNelexte chapter 57 . 5/1
Yes, South Korea is one of the tallest (or are you talking about North Korea?) And he ends his sentences with da-ze
Hortense Scarlet chapter 77 . 12/7/2014
THIS IS GENIUS!
Book girl fan chapter 226 . 11/16/2014
Pavlova is delicious. It's kind of a soft meringue cake, and usually has fruit and cream on top.
Book girl fan chapter 155 . 11/16/2014
That's awesome.
Book girl fan chapter 113 . 11/16/2014
I thought you meant baby chicks, but then I realised it could be read with chicks meaning girls, and reading it like that, it's hilarious.
Book girl fan chapter 95 . 11/16/2014
If he's going to have the butterfly net and shotgun, he needs a safari hat to go with it. Definitely.
Book girl fan chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
I thought his middle name would be Freedom.
AOTJAEGERFAN chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
hahahah its italy's fault at the first place just sayin im no trying to offend any italy fans out there
AOTJAEGERFAN chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
hahahhahahah
Guest chapter 40 . 12/27/2013
Hahaha OMG that song! You should have made America sing the next bit and say 'touching England inappropriately while he sleeps' XD
Guest chapter 120 . 11/9/2013
[insert facepalm here]
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 285 . 8/9/2013
HOLY FU-
I finished all of this in one day. O_O;;