Reviews for The Grand Masquerade
nn chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
more?
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well babe, you never fail to impress! I'm absolutely hooked. I've always loved your style! Your relationship with words could almost be MA rated! I can't wait to read more. I love what you're setting up here, fantastic! :)

~Rach.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Longing for more. Please, release a new chapter soon!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is quite intriguing. I can;t wait to read more.

Nyre
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ha. i think i have everyone figured out, but im only sure about the second pair. good job! please update again soon!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice start... very intruiging. I'm looking forward to more!

From A Fanfiction Angel
kaitebug chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aah omg I can't wait for your next chapter
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I am just happy that you mentoned the pairings in your A/N...I would hate for there to be any confusion over who they thought they were with - & who they were ACTUALLY with. lol.

I really have no idea who is who!

As I read each about couple I think that I have it worked out...only then to move onto the next one & to find that they could also fit the previous couple. LOL.

My first instinct was that the first couple were Cam/Wendall - with the “I’ve admired you... for quite some time,” & "across an examination," comments, & I think that Angela & Brennan would have noticed their 'partners' eyes before now. The next couple, I first thought were Angela/Hodgins - as Angela seems to be one who would like to play games & keep him guessing...then I get to the third couple & realize that this could also fit A/H - but the "moistening his lips" has me leaning more towards Booth/Brennan, as this seems to be something that I have noticed Booth (DB) do.

...but who knows?

...it could all be an illusion that you have created just to confuse, surprise & titillate us - & them. lol.

Either way you have me intrigued & am looking forward to getting more glimpes of these couples in the next chapter.

PS...naturally I will be reading this at BonesFiction, but as I till can't log in to answer your forum question of which fics to complete... I will take this opportunity to vote (beg) for Beyond the Fear...I think I have mentioned on a couple of occassions how much I loved this fic.:-):-):-)
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So my guesses are Cam & Wendell, BB, and then Angela/Hodgins but I'll stay tuned to find out.

Also, you say the unusual pairing of CW and normally I would agree, but am I crazy or did that have some charged moments in this most recent episode?
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
AAGH! Have to have more!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh... more more more. Please.
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
WOW this plot is smokin' HOT!

I think I've figured out who's who, I just they do too! LOL!
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Come on write some more plz!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hi there,

Yes, I have my ideas on who they are...all I hope is that 'they' get it right! Lol!

Looking forward to more...

Ger
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Love this story already! The guessing game is very intriguing - I have my ideas, but I'll wait and see, however torturous that might be... ;-p

Very exciting how this will all play out. And knowing your writing, the smut is bound to be smoking. Can't wait for an update!