Reviews for Quintessential
CuddlyHawk chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This was a nice story. Kinda sad and painful (I almost cried at the part with the little boy), but it was very good :)
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This is very good. It sort of shows why 5 is so timid but kind. I kind of thought of the same thing about 5 when i first saw the movie. Things are rough for 5 in the movie and from this I say he didn't before the movie to. I like this very much. :-)
Cookie05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I love it
: )
Freida Right chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
This whole fic was nothing short of enchanting. Short and sweet, and carefully executed. Thank you so much for pumping something thoughtful and worthwhile into this fandom!

Given I don't like 5 as a character much, he has turned out to be a great subject to write AND read about. Who'da thunk it? I'm glad you've done him justice.

Thanks again, for the Saturday afternoon thriller!

FLR
Freida Right chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
My beans. I ached and squirmed along with 5, every step of the way. This was so well done, say for a minor grammar error or two.

You pick and chose your big words carefully, and place them with great care. Very impressive.
Freida Right chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Hey, your 4 is a girl! So's mine! :D

I'd have liked to see what would have happened, if that woman had seen them.
Freida Right chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Aw, this is adorable! I love seeing different interpretations of the twins-they're so static and flat, there are so many possibilities with them. I like how you've done them here. ;)
Freida Right chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Whoa. When I saw this summary by chance, I was intrigued. This first chapter was incredible! I can't wait to read more!
Defender-of-the-Moon chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Wow, this is great! I love the way you describe the scientist and the progress with the war. I can't write much for now since I have to bolt out the door with my dad, but I will definently be watching for more! Keep up the great work!
BandGeek727 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I've lost count of how many times I've reread this story. It is, by far, my favorite story in this fandom.

Your writing is absolutely fantastic, and this fic was a pleasure to come across. I sincerely hope you do more with 9 in the future. :)
BandGeek727 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
I love the way you write these characters.

Your characterization is spot-on; as a companion piece to the movie, this story is completely believable.

And this chapter, oh my goodness... it's so easy for drama to fall flat, but you've made it so rich with emotion. It's truly a pleasure to read your writing.
BandGeek727 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I never considered 5 being alone with the twins for some time, but it makes sense as 7 did find them together; it's this attention to detail that makes your stories so credible. :)

And I have to say I really liked the way you wrote the three of them interacting. They're all so quiet and reserved - it's so cute to think of how they'd get along.
TyLeeChan chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I just finished this whole thing XD

I must say that it was simply remarkable! I haven't seen the movie, but I know pretty much everything I need to about 9. 5 has to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite (though 6 and 3 and 4 sometimes pop up as my number one favorite. It matters what mood I'm in). You wrote him and all the other characters AMAZINGLY. I literally thought I was watching the movie right here from the clips I've seen XD And you wrote description perfectly in tune with how you did you dialouge. I was blown away. I wish more people would write stories about 9 like you, because you have the formula for a perfect story DOWN!
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
*is hugging 5*

It's alright, loved one.

Though the world may be dead, the soul of its people lives on.

In you.

And your allies.

It is a beautiful thing.

SPECTACULARLY well written!

I love it, from the tips of the ears down to the toes, I do.

BRILLIANT!
Masako Moonshade chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Oh... 5. Poor 5. Oh man.

I was cringing the entire time.