Reviews for The Arrival of Supergirl
Megagalvatron12 chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
awsome story keep it up and i think you are missing a chapter because the first chap says chap 2
Wolfgang-woman chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
awsome story thanks for updating it will superman and supergirl be sent to the pz
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i love how you had superman and supergirl meet that is what was missing from the supergirl movie
Bubblegum889 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
good story so fare

good chapter

keep on writting

update soon
Wolfgang-woman chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Great chap! Alittle longer then the last one, keep up the good work!
Wolfgang-woman chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Another good chapter but short, I hope the next one will be longer then that. Other then that, great job GoldRedeemer.
LBF chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful movie. Loved how you kept everything from the movie in it even the thugs at the beginning. That was dumb when you think that she resembles Superman, that should have told these idiots not to bother her.

Anyway, loved your story. Looking forward to more chapters.
karazorel chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
Excellent! Totally enthralling chapter. I really got into it. The mysterious angel saving Ethan, you've totally opened up a new way to look at their love story.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I just finished reading the newest chaps and I love it, please keep adding more, I am looking forward to what happens next, will Ethan still be in it?
Wolfgang-woman chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Loved it! Will you be writing another FF of this? I hope you also check out my best friend's FF of SG the movie. Keep up the good work, you did great with this one.
karazorel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like the way you explained how the super suit came to be. It is somewhat similar to the theories that most fans of the movie have. It was really too bad the director could not explain it more properly in the DC.

Are you planning on continuing the story? Is this your version of the movie or is it a one story deal?