Reviews for Arranged
bcullen1026 chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
In case you needed inspiration to finish this after two years, I really like it...you should finish it.
Cabiria1999 chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
AWEOME!
Please continue the story. It's so good it even made me cry at one point. I'm that into it. Please continue. Will Kilian survive? Will Alisa eventually get her powers back? Somehow? Will the other witches that Hadrien striped get their powers back?
dhezelb chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Hi, where are the remaining chapters? Please upload sooooon ! :)
hunter's girl chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
More please
miffielilly123 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Sooooo good! I have been reading this story for the whole day and only put it down to eat and pee! AWESOME!
Confused Faerie chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Love this story so much! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
arachnidsKotenok chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my God this is unreal I just can't stop reading it:)
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
update soon! love this story!
Delightfully Weird chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Holy lordy! I don't remember the last time I read something that actually made me gasp and grab my pillow for support! I cannot believe she's pregnant, and now I'm curious as to what's going to happen in the next chapter! I'm sad it'll be the last one, though, because I really loved this story and it's technically the reason I got this account and started writing fan fiction for Sweep myself. Can't wait till you update again!

~Erin
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Fabulous! Thanks for updating.
AussieGirl16 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
AussieGirl16 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
LOVE IT!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE UPDATE SOON!
Delightfully Weird chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
You left at such a cliffhanger! It's so hard to just end it like that, that I've had to imagine my own ending, and that my friend is something I only do in extreme cases! I hope you can update soon-ish. Take your time, I know how busy life can be.
High Low chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
I really hope this isn't the end of this story! update soon x
Fiery-Earth-Girl chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
i am loving this story! :) plez update soon, ive notice the last time u did it was last year, pleezzzz (review: its your food right? hope ive made it useful lol:) )

**Firey-Earth-girl!**