Reviews for Are you my daddy?
xMiss Shizaya Michaelisx chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Okay, so I really liked the plot. It was cute.
But I did find major errors in this story.
While reading both chapters, I noticed that the english within them is severely broken and most sentences don't make sense technically. I had to decipher what a lot of the sentences meant and that's not a good thing. Sentences and dialogue should be clear and succinct. A reader should never have to work out what an author means. When talking about something that's happened in the past, you keep forgetting to add the 'ed's onto words. For example, "It happen 5 years ago...". It should be "It happen(ed) 5 years ago...". I think this story could do with some going over and editing. But I really liked the plot though. Well done on this, but I really think you should maybe go over it again :)
GingerMouse15 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
yes that ending did suck but I found that story very mentaly BORING*jk*it wasn't really it was amusing at the start but made me realise there is always a silver lining
GingerMouse15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awwww sadistic but funny too this is probably the first story on this site that hasn't made me laugh all the way through for some reason or other
splitterherz chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
super nice and interesting writing Keep it up.
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
It's 1 in the morning and I'm dying of cuteness overload
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So cute! I can imagine this as a child's diary
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Aw, I love this story, it is both sweet, yet sad, and an all over wonderful story! W
kitten-kittin chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
aw! this story is great i liked the ending to! why not make i dont now, like a sequal? please! please! a sequal please!:3
Hue chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Thatwas cute
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
This is the cutest 'in a sense' story I EVER READ!
Capt.Freedom chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
i think you could have ended it with her brings hans to interga and haveing him stay with them even if he is a werewolf you know the woman has a child but does not tell the child what happened and then the father comes to see the mother and they solve their problems and all that you know that's just me. hope this helps when you do another story like this.
lovingwhisper chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
i really like your story i think you should continue it
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So Cute, Ah
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
aw

so cute!

pip musta been pissed lol
sonofsparda chapter 2 . 12/2/2009