Reviews for In the Shadows of Forever
MyladyNancy chapter 25 . 5/8
I loved your story. Bella and her brothers were strong and passion. i was uncomfortable with how weak you seemed to write the Cullens. but that last 2 chapters helped. thank you for sharing your talent here. this was a good read
rebekah.vining.58 chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
wow wow I liked it a lot if yo do see this review keep writing im going to check out your other stories if there anything like this one I'll like them to
myob chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Congratulations! I didn't think it was possible to make Bella out to be an even bigger wimp/cry baby than she was in the actually novels. But you just proved me wrong.
This was totally unrealistic...it wasn't even AU or AAU. This is as far as am going to read.
natcityjp chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you!
csp4 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I keep flipping back & forth on how I feel about Bella. At 1st, even tho it seemed like she was being a twit for not looking for the Cullens, something in the back of my mind thought maybe there was a good (as yet undisclosed) reason. Maybe Aro's threat to hurt them if she contacted them still stands. Then she contacted Aro to talk about all this & he was like all the others, telling her to go to Edward & acted like he thought it was strange she hadn't long ago. At this point the only conclusion I can come up with is that Bella is 'mentally challenged':( I still have a small amount of hope she has a non-insane/excellent reason since everyone around that knows her background feels sorry for her, comforts her, goes along with her refusal.
And, of course, Edward just had to react worse than Bella's worse nightmare::))
Jo Jo Massacre chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
It was a great story easy flow. I do wish the fight with the psycho vamp was longer. I enjoyed it and read it in one sitting!
cela whitney chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
i think bella should have at the very LEAST pulled tanya's lying lips off! also, edward should have grown a backbone and shoved tanya to the dirt. there is no point in being a gentleman if she IS NOT a lady. we all know she is not. wat to go with what you did write.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
wow! bella sticking up for herself, who knew? nothing like a little family drama to see who really cares and who has their own selfish reasons to try to hang on to the status qou.
cela chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
gee, kurt sounds just like the old jacob!
cela chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
edward is such a pompous ass! sometimes he just needs kicking.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Those letters made me cry
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely great story
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
What an amazing story.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Wow
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Love this story, reading it again, now