Reviews for Evading Edward
Nothing to like about this Edward, just the typical manwhore.
Scattycow chapter 19 . 7/27
Hold on. She was in the room first but it was her fault she overheard his playing? Ridiculous. He should’ve checked first if he hates anp audience so much. Wanker.
Scattycow chapter 8 . 7/22
Love this story, on my third read. Still amazes me though how Bella puts up with such blatant sexual assaults from the guys? It’s as if she doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with it?
Also why do readers allow whoreishness from the guys, but won’t forgive the girls for it? It’s no different. It just makes us women look stupid.
Calle Vine chapter 41 . 5/16
Amazing, you icon.
Calle Vine chapter 27 . 5/16
Heheheh...Problem was-I was still working on it...

I saw your pun :3
TanR chapter 4 . 3/25
Note to self: don't bother. This is a shit story with terrible characters.
APL chapter 41 . 2/8
So good! I may have read this before but I can't remember :) I just wanted to say I REALLY enjoyed it!
VampCullenForever chapter 41 . 12/18/2017
I won’t call what they are doing hating each other, it’s blatantly flirting. I always love Bella with backbone, but it’s absolutely not OK for me to see Bella mess with Edward while dating Jacob and all the while finding the excuse that it’s not cheating. I most importantly cannot understand how what Bella and Edward had can be called love...
Samantha chapter 41 . 12/14/2017
Thank you for sharing this story! I can’t believe this was your first fic. I tried to find out if you are still writing (or even publishing) but I couldn’t find anything. Wishing you all the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Well. If as a reader you want to main characters who are completely irredeemable to end up together, this is the package for you. This storyline makes me sad. Bella has no respect for herself.
Heatherl8367 chapter 41 . 9/16/2017
So so soooo good, K. Loved every bit! ️
mibow chapter 40 . 8/14/2017
I cannot believe this was your first writing. So so so good! Like would love to see what kind of good :-)
Kristie20 chapter 41 . 7/2/2017
Oh, I loved it! The fights between E/B left me giggling at times but also made me cry when they had misunderstandings. But you gave them their HEA. The plot is wonderful. I always love to read Badboyward.
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story:)
Guest chapter 36 . 5/22/2017
"No. I'm sorry. Don't cry. I love you."

KILL ME
I AM GENUINELY SOBBING AT THIS POINT
CoppertopJ chapter 24 . 5/16/2017
You know, it doesn't make any difference what they say, Bella and Edward are both despicable. She is cheating on Jacob (because he believes they are in a relationship it is cheating), and Edward is getting free blow jobs, while messing with Bella.

I'm not saying the writing is bad, on the contrary, it is very good, but the subject matter... If this is how teenagers behave today, there is no hope for the next generation. Their sense of right and wrong is fucked up.
7,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »