Reviews for Waiting For Dawn
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
it was really good - loved it ]
ladybrin chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
this series seems like it will be marvelous- I truly loved this fic- I like how you brought all the old emotions inot play- I like how you impleid that H and calleigh already CARE and willhave to let Eric know- (sigh) I just hope that we do get the appiness we deserve and BEST of all- they finally started letting them share sceentime- it has been so long- I LOVE my old dvd's from season 1-4- but new scenes are always welcome-

thanks for your fics- I beoieve you will make the time UNTIL H and calleigh can become a real reality- worthwhile
LA Calleigh chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Wonderful job! What a great way to ease into tonight's ep! Time for Eric and Calleigh to make a clean break and an incredibly handsome redhead will be right there to comfort her. LOL Too bad school keeps getting in the way of our writing. I had to write a mid term essay today, and all I could think of was Horatio and Calleigh! LOL Too bad that wasn't the assignment!

LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading more of your stories as the season goes on. Keep up the great work!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well done! Well written and developed. I'd be very interested in reading more.
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really like this story. Now it appears that Eric actually woke up at the end of the episode? I thought he was supposed to die. I can't wait until H and Calleigh are together. That's my favorite pairing.
SoapFanTracy chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love it! I can't wait for the next installment! I love Horatio/Calleigh together and I'm looking forward to their journey!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love it. Great chapter can't wait for more.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Do not stop!you got me hooked girl!so do not dare stop!pls!pls!pls! and yup DuCaine forever!thanks
LA Calleigh chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wonderful how you used the show but twisted it away from an Eric/Cal story.

emily-brat chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i loved this and i cant wait for you to write more!