Reviews for Twilight Princess 4Kids
hylianodst chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Now I wonder how they would butcher Majora's Mask
Orango Hair chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is making me laugh! Reminds me of the Buttstonian dub of LilyMu.
Godzilla2915 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is good. I know they re-edit Dragon Ball Z later on when this was posted, but they would change Ganondorf from a black guy to a blue guy, or just make him white. That's not racist at all!
flavio-sexual chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
YEAH SCREW 4KIDS! i used to be a sonicx fan but when i saw the episodes on 4 kids i was like fuck this bullshit
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
BWAHAHAHHAA
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hahahahahha, good thinking
Darkfireking chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
WHAT THE F***! i now want to go and destroy the 4kids station. good story tho.
The Additional Pylon chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I wonder if you'll even bother to read a review for a story this old. Ah well...

You should definitely write some more humor fics. This one was hilarious and random, just the way a good parody should be. I have to say I was laughing through the entire list. The song could've used a bit more work but it was still funny.

Anywho, I seriously hope you consider writing some more comedies. You're creativity and humor is top-notch. Plus, I applaud you for bashing 4kids (the bane of all anime). Reading another parody by you will be a real treat. Hope to see you in the humor section again!
TLoZfantic44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
very funny. loved it
Nutbrain chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I really like the original song and that version (last couple of lines lol). But now this 4Kids nightmare stuff is going to keep me up at night! What if they mess with mah pokemon games, so that instead of battling they just rock paper scissor? The horror!
Nutbrain chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
D I just had to read this story when I read the summary. 4kids and their invisible guns nonsense.

"-Ganondorf is too violent. He will now be known as Cuddledorf and have a big, long pillow to swing at Link."

Favorite part of the whole thing D I admittedly haven't ever really gotten in to Zelda, but the picture of ganondorf swinging a pillow on super smash was just hilarious.

The last line made me laugh too. 'no last scene'. I'm just like well, there goes the whole point of the whole bloody game. 4kids better not make any games. Sheez

Really like the story!
Buizelstar chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
*GASPS* How DARE you use the word screwed! Now those kids will have to burn their ears! Shame on you!
Buizelstar. . .again chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Delete Link from the game cuz' of his earrings? Fangirls wouldn't sue you; I would personally walk over to your headquarters and assassinate every person )
Buizelstar chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*ROFL*
sailorbutts chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
-YES, MidLinkers just got OWNED. :D

-Quoi? Non! J'adore le dernier scene! D:

OHLOL. This was the most EPIC and HILLARIOUS story I ever read. Thank you soooooo much for the great laugh! :D