Reviews for Probably Green
So sad...
fanfic junkie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is really sweet!
Gining chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
How did this one slip by me? I found it by looking at someone favorite story list.

I simply loved it! There was no real dialog, but that was what helped it flow so nicely, imo. I think I'm going to have to fav it now myself. Superb. Gin~
wstgwe chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow, this is really good
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
As other people have said. Your writing is captivating and beautiful. In fact, no matter how short this was, it was still brilliantly written. I would love to see something similar but longer, because it was incredibly enjoyable to read something this well written.
jytr5u67578lk8u chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
so sad... your writing is captivating. i think i like best the way you brought out the youth in the characters. Keep up the great work!
starry34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is by far one of the most beautifully written and powerful oneshots I've read. And I appreciate how entirely difficult that is. But you did it perfectly, and I am just in awe of this fic. Brilliant!
Auron's Legend chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very nice!
Golden-Assassin chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I'll have you know that I almost burst out crying in my school's computer lab. This was beautiful. I honestly don't have another word to describe it. Great job for a first story up on here! I would love to see more like this!

~Setsuna~