Reviews for Out of the Rubble
Yami E chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hi.

That was amazing story*-*
so much better then my idea of how Ushio end up as a Secture Sicurty.
Its get me all teary ¡_¡ and i love that the little girl was Mikage at the end
how old she is anyway?

keep writing more Genfic like this, God knews we need more of it.

Anyway
Bye.
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
nice
Ashi Halfangel chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great story! I love that cute little twist at the end with Mina/Mikage being the little girl he saved. That would be so ironic if that really happened. lol

It's great seeing Trudge fics since he's not a very popular character. Personally, if Trudge and Mina aren't in an episode, I kinda lose interest in the episode. XD

I hope you write more Trudge fics! You should do more, but longer and with chapters! :)
6thChild chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Once again, great job. I just came off reading and reviewing a previous fic of yours and came across this one. It's just as great if not better than the other (although I did enjoy the Yugi cameo.) Just one thing, as cute as the ending was... it was pretty damn creepy too. but mostly cute I would say.
DigitalStarry chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was excellent. A very nice take on Ushio getting into police work. The ending especially was very sweet.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Ahahaha. Watching Ushio start changing slowly is just adorable, his development is one of the reasons why he's my one of my favorite character in the series.

The ending made me smile.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Well done.
GhostLord chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Interesting one shot. I like it. I always wondered what made Ushio want to be a Neo Domino Security officer. Up until the end of the Dark Signer story arc I still saw him as the punk who beat up Tristan and Joey for bullying Yugi and then demanding money from Yugi in return. So I thought Neo Domino Security must have very low standards. This story has given me a different perspective of Ushio. Thank you for posting this.