Reviews for Blindfold
CapriceTheAvenger chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hey, cunt bag beneath me. I like how original you are with your copy and paste style. How the fuck did you even find this story if you weren't looking for it? It's old as hell. You probably swallow your uncles cum for breakfast lunch and dinner, bitch. go crawl back in your hole and quit trolling, stupid bitch. Copy and paste that, fool.

P.S. Also, I might suggest going back to grade school with your elementary level grammar.
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
alyuchiha913 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Oh. My. God. You NEED to continue this! I am sensing such an awesomely messed up twisted dramatic angsty multi-chap coming out of this. It's like this was all the prologue and the real drama is yet to come. Please, I beg of you, write more!

This was definitely one of the most messed up fics I've read so far, and I totally loved it. It was just so...wow. Amazing. Unbelievably epic! Great work!

Peace Out! _
Yukino-chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
he's interested in sasuke? 0o surprise! how abt a sequel?
illusionneverchangedx chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
that was kinda sad. not the ending that i was expecting but... whatever. it was still good :D
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
so far so good. im gonna go read the second chapter :D
Narinana chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
XD yay
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
O.O O.O O.O :O :O :O :O Sequel, SeQuEl, SEQUEL! That story freaking ROCKS, my God! I want to know what will Madara do, sequel please!
SorryImLate chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
-Can't deny that I DID enjoy it, sorry, ha.
SorryImLate chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
So I've been getting nagged at by someone to give the ItaSasu pairing a go. I have to admit, I've always been a little sceptical about it for obvious reasons, but decided to give it a try anyway, and this fic was the one I chose.

I have to say, you've slapped my expectations back in my face. What a beautiful story, and both Itachi and Sasuke were so in character. I liked the back story you gave towards the Uchiha business and although the plot was a cruel trick towards both of them, there was something beautiful about it. When they were finally exposed to each other, their reactions were far better than what I had imagined, and the ending was exciting too.

So, I have completed my ItaSasu-fic mission and can't deny that I didn't enjoy it. A beautiful story, thanks for sharing.

SorryImLate
Dante Frutchey chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Sick and twisted and i love it!
velvet-prosthesis chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I barely realized that his was over! You ended in such a non-common way. I love yet, yet I feel so frustrated...

(Your Madara is brilliant by the way)

I'm looking forward that sequel!
Dangson chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
That's just jacked up. Poor kids.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
wow that was awesome! the ending left me wanting more! i hope you do write a sequel )
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Wow! I must say this was unexpected... I really want sequal... and Madara really wanted Sasuke not Itachi? I am little confused... But still great story :)

P.S. Madara is really sick bastard.