Reviews for Bittersweet Sugar
Username chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Okay while I'm reading that Him is the RRB Second dad, and mojo is their first dad, and Bubbles marries Him, so is bubbles the RRBs sister, aunt, and mother
daisypi chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
this is so sweet it made me melt into a puddle of emotional goo that expirenced a mad laughing fit during the reception
Moonlightnight101 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Good story
The More Loving One chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
KitrentheFox chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
I honestly have to say reading this whole story I cried threw a few chapters. And now im laughing my ass off at the last chapter and the Epi.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooop chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
Wait, is Dexter the same one from Dexter's Laboratory? Cause that would be so cool :)

For a second there when I read the first sentence I thought that Mojo got some lady pregnant and that he was the father lol.
Inumaru12 chapter 22 . 6/14/2011
Gosh. I love your stories, sooooo sosososososososo much. XD The Him/Bubbles moments make me squeal at times, and I love father!Mojo. Wonderful job on the series~ :D

Shiro Inutoko chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
This was a pretty cool story, but I've gotta admit that the anti-Christian over-tones kinda ruined it for me. I'm almost tempted to flame you (that FARCE of a wedding, the crap about EVIL creatures having some good!) but this wasn't a religious story, and I didn't read it as a religious story, so there's no point. Just wondering though, where did you pull the name Samael? Lucifer isn't a nick-name, it's a translation, like how Jesus was actually pronounced something like "Ye-SHU-a". Same for Satan after whatever name of that age meant "Luminous One" was stripped from him. Also, alot of the other names you gave Him's siblings weren't nick-names of Satan but the actual names of other fallen angels.
Dragonfire2lm chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
aw that was soooo good, a really awesome story!
DragonFire44 chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
It was an interesting story. A little weird to read them getting married and having a kid though. But I think you did a great job!
DragonFire44 chapter 19 . 3/5/2010
Loved the last part. Bubbles sure likes to squeal ... I wasn't expecting them to get married or plan to.
DragonFire44 chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
Oh, I just love Boomer! He's so cute! I feel like Bubbles got pushed to the background a little.
DragonFire44 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Boomer's so cute! I love that he said ' Mojo-daddy'. That was cute, shame his brothers put him down, its not his fault he was born that way. I thought Buttercup refusing to leave the Professor alone was cute. Considering all the trauma and stress not surprising.
DragonFire44 chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
I suspected, but I wasn't completely sure since you said 'implied'. Or at least I thought it did in the beginning of the story. Cute chapter!
DragonFire44 chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
Not entirerly sure if what I suspect is correct ... Oh loved that the rowdyruff boys worked into your story. I think their cute, specially in their 1st appearance. Nice chapter.