Reviews for Chuck vs Lil Bo Peep
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
Oh joy! This was really fun, Charlotte is officially on my lost of favorite Charah babies.
Lonny J chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
OMG, I haven't laughed so hard in ages. You just absolutely nailed Casey and the baby.
Lonny J chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
I laughed so hard. I think you need to know about toddlers to really get it. Too, too funny. Thank you so much.
michaelfmx chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Little Bo Peep.

Ok, so I am writing a much overdue review for the 'Then and Now' story arc. When I discovered FanFiction, this story arc was the first one I read. Talk about diving off the deep end! Really this review is intended more for any potential readers than it is for Malamoo. I know she has moved on from writing for quite some time.

This review will encompass the entire arc, so you might see it repeated identically in several stories.

Let me say this, if you are not a fan of angst, this will be a tough story for you. HOWEVER, if you are going to read a story with a lot of angst, this is the one you should read. And I don't just mean a little angst. I am talking about gut-wrenching, pull your heart out of your chest and stomp on it angst.

But...through it all, the love story fights back. Chuck fights for Sarah, and Sarah fights for Chuck. Boy do they fight, against insurmountable odds. Far tougher odds than they did in the actual show. Malamoo has masterfully shown how love like that is indestructible. Chuck and Sarah are destined to be together.

I do not want to ruin the specifics of the stories, so I will not comment on them in this review. If you do decide to read this arc...actually WHEN you decide to read this arc, just remember that their love does conquer all, even when you find it hard to believe that it can.

Please look at Malamoo's profile page and read the stories in the order she recommends. I know that 'Then and Now' can be a little confusing but you will get the hang of it quickly.

'Long Days and Nights' is the toughest to read, it may bring you to tears. 'Missing Years' and 'Then and Now' will also toy with your emotions, but each story has so many redeeming moments and show that Chuck and Sarah's love wins out.

The rest of the stories in the arc are all very fluffy and full of Charah and family goodness. Those stories are: One Sunday Morning, The Intervention, Little Bo Peep and The Holidays.

So please, you MUST set some time aside and read these stories. You will not be disappointed.
JSmithisno-one chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Dieing of Boredom? Is there just no fun in your life? Then why not try reading this chapter? IT will have you ROLLING IN LAUGHTER!
JSmithisno-one chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I have got to say I love the AU you have created with the story of Chuck. My personal favorite character is Charlotte and this chapter on her eating breakfast with Casey was so funny I had a grin from ear to ear on my face the whole time I read it. Keep it up!
grimlock78 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Who in there right mind would let CASEY? babysit there daughter?

It is hilarious though. KUDOS
fAteD lOvE chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
Haha great ending to an awesome fic. Will be sad to see Charlotte go, loved her character :)
jagged1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
Alright, if that doesn't leave someone with a big grin...well, they're just not even breathing! Somehow, kids do always seem to say exactly what you don't want them to say. (and at the wrong time). So cute! Thanks.
frozenfiery chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
oh snap! casey's gonna get skinned alive! lol... its funny that a little kid can saw aw crap lol. like i can imagine her saying 'aw cwap' man ahahaha! SKINNED ALIVE! lol
Rac2873 chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
LOL so much to love.

Sarah being an awesome mom and woman. I love it when she says to Casey if you utter one more word. LOL

Casey getting arrested.

The CIA making the costume as Sarah's was to be put away never to see the light of day again. :D

The three of them in the audience watching little Chuck on stage all so proud.

Then the piece de resistance (The kid falls down and Charlotte yells Aw Damit. lol) Even better she knows she and Casey got busted and they both yell Aw Crap at the same time.

So funny and prefect.

I cannot wait to read the next installment when they have another child.

Awesome Job Moo. You can write Chuck and Sarah so misreable and so happy and I still love them all the same.

AC
NickyR chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
I can't believe that we are at the play already, seems just yesterday that sarah was freaking out about how to make a lamb uniform. I had a good laugh when casey was joking about him and sarah, that was perfect, but I loved when chuck corrected him and said that it was his little girl, how freaking adorable. Then during the play, piglet slipping and said aw damn it, had me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off, I hope you write an epilogue b/c i would love to see how/what sarah does to casey, it would totally be awesome, please, please, please, ok ill leave the ball in your court, as always its been a pleasure, thank you for always keeping me occupied on the chuck off season.
supesfan18 chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
loved the story, hope more come along in the future but for now waiting on more second chance
anon4utu chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Very funny. The audience would definitely roar!
DLK chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
The end? What? Already? And here I thought we were just getting started. Anyway, at least you went out with a bang. Haha, Casey is surely playing with fire with his snarky joke about he and Sarah. Loved Sarah's reaction as well. "Aw... damnit." Hilarious. I can definitely picture that happening. I guess Uncle Casey is a little too good at teaching the children?

A very enjoyable piece, Moo.

DK