Reviews for Fighting Fair
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ooooh VERY good. I smiled and grinned a lot. It was very amusing to read them beeing silly, it was a nice change to the angst in the books. :) All were in character and I just loved them. A fav.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
It was sheer torture to watch Full House! I used to love that show. But a marathon would be overkill. Say, Why would Esme even have that unless she bought it for torture. Dum-de-dum- dum. Talk about prepared. That was a good story.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Talk about a virtual mele. This once again proves my point that all teenagers, no matter how smart, will do something stupid every now and then. Case and point.
destinationmirkwood chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Hilarious! I loved it xD

You should add on a chapter where Alice tells Bella the other time Esme got mad at him, that peaked my curiousity haha.

Great job, loved it ;)
appleburple chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Very cute. I loved it!
bookish327 chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
This was so much fun to read. I loved the dog-pile free-for-all. (Nice touch to have Jacob be in wolf form during it; so funny to picture. :-) ) Emmett was funny and very entertaining in all of his obnoxiousness. Also his line about wanting to check and see if Alice left a voice-mail was classic!

I really enjoyed Esme's maternal anger at the dangerously-loud wrestling match that could have exposed them (and I imagine the Emmett-sized hole in the house's wall didn't put a smile on her face, either). The fear and guilt that the Cullen boys were feeling as they marched into the house really set us up to think the punishment would be something big. And then you played the FULL HOUSE card. So hilarious! And also appropriate to the crime of not getting along. (Makes me think of the "Let the punishment fit the crime" part of the original PARENT TRAP movie. :-) ) I loved how tortured they all were while they sat through it, like it was worse than being torn apart and having to wait while their bodies slowly reassembled themselves, piece by piece. It was a nice touch to make Edward and Bella sit far away from each other; that was a complete "mom"-ish touch to make sure that they were NOT going to enjoy their time on the couch by holding hands or snuggling. Also, the strict orders not to speak or touch each other, as well as the "Until I say so" time limit, were all so "mom"ish, too. :-) I also liked that it was checkers that Bella lost to Emmett, rather than something that she could shrug off as being no big deal to lose at, like chess. Checkers. :-) The part about Jacob treating Esme as if she was his mother was sweet, and it also made sense because he'd lost his own mother years before. The part near the end where Edward and Bella were speaking FULL HOUSE lines back and forth was great.

And my last compliment of this review (drumroll, please): the incident that Edward didn't want to tell Bella about. That really made me wonder: what would be so embarrassing that Edward wouldn't want to tell Bella about it, when it was obviously years (maybe even decades) in the past? Was it really juvenile? Was it really embarrassing (like being de-pants'ed in front of the others by one of his brothers)? Was it something he regretted because they lost their heads while they messed around and acted irresponsibly (similar to making all that noise when they were wrestling here, so that the humans might have come and found them acting in like the creatures with supernatural strength and sparkly skin [or fur, teeth, and claws] that they were)? Would you be willing to write a one-shot where we find out what this unexplained event was that caused them all to be in so much trouble with Esme? Please? :-)
jueguini chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love stories like this, just the Cullens bonding :D
akapunkpenguin chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Wonderful I seriously could not stop laughing.

Esme's reaction was totally believable. Good Job!