Reviews for A Scattered Dream
Lost In Ataraxia chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I loved the book and now I love this fanfic :)

I can't help but wish the book ended happier, but I suppose anything poetic is beautiful yet bittersweet.
Neylian chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago and probably don't care about it anymore, but i wanted to thank you for writing this last part. I was so sad when i finished "call me by your name" that there were no words to describe it :'( i wanted to cry, to say it was unfair, i wanted to hate Oliver for getting maried and leaving Elio behind, when together they had the perfect love ! but thanks to you, i think he can be forgiven, because he didn't forget ;) and even though you can't correct his mistakes the fact he remembers makes everything better :)
MRI70 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
For a one shot this really is a piece of work. Beautifully written, captured every emotion that Oliver and Elio preserved.

Those who had taste the bittersweet of love can only write this kind of story. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Damn! wonderful...wonderful story.

I'm really gonna recommend this fic to all of my friends who also read the book.

Thank you.
ariasss chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Guuuhhhhh! I'm weeping... This is sooooooo fucking beautiful.I really hope the novel would end this way. It's way better than the original. But of my favorite books. (I'm seriously thinking that Mr. Aciman himself will envy this fic :))
LaLaLand chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
God! it's too good...

The hell, why does call me by your name have only ONE fic, anyway?
This fic is goddamn good, i bet the original writer would think "damn, i should have ended it this way!" hahaha :p

Anyway, good job. Thanks
no need for name chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Gah! It's beautiful! Love you, love you, love you so much! See, it's a lot better to end an exquisite story this way. The original ending is still beautiful though. Anyway, I love your writing style. And it's a nice choice to use Oliver's POV.
kara chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

Just...whoa. Damn this is good, no this is GREAT. And I'm totally agree with Miya that this could have been written by Mr. Aciman himself. I really enjoy this fic. Great job.

p.s: It would be nice if you can write more of CMBYN fanfic :)
OpheliaOfTheSun chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh. My. Lord.

This is beautiful. This is painful. It holds the same power of words as the book. I only wish it could have ended on such a sweet note as this.

You write beautifully, and as the others said, you've gotten a wonderful incorporation of all the important things from the book.

Well done.
calico736 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I loved this. It made sense and I really enjoy how you referenced a lot of the major lines from the story.

'Call Me by Your Name' is my all time favorite book, and I really enjoyed this little fic, as well. :)
MiyaChama chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This has no reviews? **shock**

Your style is beautiful! Could have been written by Andre , my sweet. I loved how you put in all the little details from the book - the postcard etc. And you accomplished a much more tender ending than the original. Which had me in floods, by the way. Totally wanted to bang their heads together. Stupid men never admitting their feelings. *grumbles about tragic endings*

Anyways, this site needs more CMBYN ficcies like yours -brief, poignant, and written well and with love.