Reviews for Insomnia
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Perfection in its progress. I love this story! I could so picture this occurring between these two adorable fav characters of mine. Excellent job...kudos to you:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You know all of us bones lovers wondered what went on it that trailer. I think you captured it perfectly...you captured them perfectly. Well done:-)
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Looooved it! you're such a good writer!
206pinkbones chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
OK, that was very sweet and well written. THANKS!
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... :)

So sweet.
stephiet1973 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oh my goodness, that was so sweet! You are a very eloquent writer, and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
BandBfan chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Freakin Bloody Amazing, loved it, You have Brennan completely down
London Ark chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Ive read this story over and over and I LOVE it more every time. the ending is perfect. I love it. Though I would love to have seen more chapters with their other days as they grew closer. More nights spent together. what they did. But still even as it is. Perfection. lovely. wonder-ful. ;)
Myzinglink chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I just got this fic rec from EFMandelik on Twitter and let me just say...It was beautifully written and pulled at so many different places in my heart. Thank you...
Agatha-Naomi chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
That is just adorable. i love that they needed to sleep near. That's a true indicater of love if you ask me.
humanthesaurus chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I should have known, in this as in everything else, they do "married" before they do "dating." :)
2BBornot2BB chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Too tired to do this justice ... just know I thought it was perfect and I'm in a happy place after reading it *blissy smile*. Thanks :)
To a Skylark chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Sorry I didn't review when I faved this yesterday, I always seem to be in the habit of reading fanfic right before running out the door! I really enjoyed this story, the bit about Brennan never remembering "how difficult it is for him to hear about anything referencing basic human anatomy." was hilarious. The interaction and characterization was wonderful :D
manual84 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
LOVED this. I love how you write.
saragillie chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This was very well written and I enjoyed it. Thanks. :-)