Reviews for First Night
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
wow! this is amazing. my friend peggy emailed me this link FOREVER ago and i totally forgot about it. im so glad i ran across that email today!

i loved how you captured edwards canon traits so well. and also gave him a slight edge with the bloodlust. LOVE that. this was so sweet. reminds me why i fell in love with edward in the series :)

i can't wait to read the second chapter tonight :)
Rout-edelt-til-akoot-tsujew chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I am a big fan of canon stories that reveal what happened in a part of the story that was left out. I also absolutley love reading anything in Edward's POV, as long as the author sticks to his personality (along with everyone else's). I also love lemons, but it is so hard to find one that isn't OOC or crude. I cannot stand crude lemons. For me, it takes away the whole point, especially for Edward and Bella, so thank you for writing a very amazing, non-crude lemon that I think really captures their feelings for each other. This is one of the best ones I've ever read. The only thing I would say that you should do to make it better is to be a little more specific. I had to guess exactly what was happening at a few parts, which makes it very abstract and sensual, which I like, but it also got a little confusing. I don't think you should explain every detail, because you were focusong more on what they were feeling, but if you just point out a few actions a little more obviously, I think that this fanfic could be really incredible. But I really love it and will be adding it to my favorites(which will make them a total of 2). Good job.
Lacy-Jane chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Fabulous story, I loved it! I thought it was really true to the characters. I wish it had been in Breaking Dawn!
Amanda chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic! Not smutty at all, great working, great read, very canon.
fanoftwilight chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
It was written beautifully. The love and passion Edward and Bella feel for each other was excellently portraied. I loved the emotions in this piece.
VitaminR70 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Such beautiful writing! This is so much better than the fade to black from SM...seemingly to real and true to the characters. Love it!