Reviews for Not Go Gentle
NegroBoi chapter 15 . 3/31
7 year hiatus to come back?
AndySerri chapter 15 . 1/24
Goddamn this was boring.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
Is it just me or was the last scene partially cut off? I remember when I first read this story way back it was longer.
soggy noodle chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Okay, the realm of disbelief with Ginny is getting rediculous; she is far too intelligent; she knows what a fidelius is AND knows a way around it? You could say her solution was deductive reasoning but to me it just reads as her knowing everything.

I can buy her being a manipulative trollop, but this is a bit too much.

Also, really lamenting there are only two more chapters to read and this excellent story hasn't been updated in seven years; it seems to be a common link for well written fic; being left incomplete.
soggy noodle chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Hate Ginny, so much. SO, so much.

Ron, too, but that's to be expected.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
This is really stupid, just a lot of garbage just to show how lovely you are with rapist, killers and moron(Ron/Draco). The only good advise was Draco is useless, pants is worst as she state she lost him another moron. A lot of stupidity from the Weasley’s not new. So pure and simple this is a compilation of stupidity’s from other writer and dead as most of them.
guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
please keep writing! don't abandon the story at such a critical plot point!
ddentler21 chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
Come back to fanfiction!
Wrabbit75 chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this was dark. So many people deserving of a comeuppance, not enough chapters in which to do them. Really well written, though the odd syntax error takes me right out of the moment (the worst being when you confuse shudder with shutter). Still, a rip snorter of a story, worth the fave.
Hufflepuffsuckeggs chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Dude, this isn't slow build up, it's a complete waste of time. so many plots going on without focus, and Harry, you know the proganist is barely in the story.
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 5/24/2017
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I also hope Harry will be able to help Tonks and also get Ginny to pay too.

Terri
Reader chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
HARRY SMASH! (I just had to do that)

Contrary to what you wrote in the summary and such, this is NOT a Dark Harry story. A Dark Harry would be evil, willing to murder a Death Eater and not feel a thing afterwards. All of Harry's 'darkness' is justified, even if some of the reasons lead back to a certain two-faced whore who loves a 'man' with no genitals or nose.

Thanks for the idea of having Harry transformed into a demon against his will. Gave me an idea for a FemHarry story where the Moldy One attempts to turn his nemesis into a powerful weapon that obeys him in all ways, even being an outlet for the Death Eaters. It backfires and his nemesis becomes a unique and powerful succubus who promptly sends him flying, after killing Macnair.
Reader chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
Ginevra. GINE-VRA. Remember that pure-bloods have fucked up names. (Ginevra Weasley, Sirius Orion Black, Narcissa Malfoy)
Some Guy chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
Well, I guess it could count as a kiss, since Susan did put a pair of lips to Harry...
Some Guy chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Dude, it is poor form to kill Neville and Luna.