Reviews for Not Go Gentle
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 5/24
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I also hope Harry will be able to help Tonks and also get Ginny to pay too.

Terri
Reader chapter 15 . 3/22
HARRY SMASH! (I just had to do that)

Contrary to what you wrote in the summary and such, this is NOT a Dark Harry story. A Dark Harry would be evil, willing to murder a Death Eater and not feel a thing afterwards. All of Harry's 'darkness' is justified, even if some of the reasons lead back to a certain two-faced whore who loves a 'man' with no genitals or nose.

Thanks for the idea of having Harry transformed into a demon against his will. Gave me an idea for a FemHarry story where the Moldy One attempts to turn his nemesis into a powerful weapon that obeys him in all ways, even being an outlet for the Death Eaters. It backfires and his nemesis becomes a unique and powerful succubus who promptly sends him flying, after killing Macnair.
Reader chapter 15 . 3/22
Ginevra. GINE-VRA. Remember that pure-bloods have fucked up names. (Ginevra Weasley, Sirius Orion Black, Narcissa Malfoy)
Some Guy chapter 9 . 3/21
Well, I guess it could count as a kiss, since Susan did put a pair of lips to Harry...
Some Guy chapter 4 . 3/20
Dude, it is poor form to kill Neville and Luna.
Reader chapter 4 . 3/20
Holy shit! I realized during that letter than Ginny was a Death Eater spy! She's so two-faced that it is easy to see, especially if she's trying to distract Hermione by making her into Ron's sex toy. I really hope that Demon Harry rips that bitch in two. I never liked her, too much a fan girl and then damaged goods after she was mind raped by Tom and then practically whored herself out.
BananaFanatic chapter 15 . 2/7
This is THE BEST fan fiction I've ever read, please continue! I doubt you will since, you last updated so long ago, but I figured I'd give it a try. PLEASE
I am Aus chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
This story doesnt offer anything to make me want to go to the next chapter. Unrealistic characters and supposedly "dark (but not really) stuff" Not worth the read.
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
have you stopped posting updates?
MrBogus chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
I am not certain what to write right now. I even don't know, if you are still reading reviews when you didn't update this story in more than 6 years. But nevertheless, I decided to leave a message, so to say.

I have to say, in my opinion, it is quite good, that you did not continue with this story. The whole Demon - plotline and the extended torture are both devices, that I personally do not like in a story. I love Dark storys, but there has to be a good reason for it. And Im sorry to say, Torture etc, doesn't work for me. Quite the opposite honestly. This makes me kinda feel bad for them, not wanting to get them revenge or anything, if you get my meaning.

So bottom line: Quite good, that you didnt continue this story. Cheers
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
You need to post more this story is great
PewterTA99 chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Its a shame you never finished this.
Gabe chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Kind of a weird plot. Beyond shock value, the story doesn't seem to offer anything to make you want to keep reading.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
its disturbing how much more reasonable that voice is than Harry. There are actually people as stupid as this Harry, a sickening thought.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Im starting to doubt that Draco isnt an MC in your story rather than just Hermione and Harry