Reviews for Not Go Gentle
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 6/20
Can you update please
PaC chapter 3 . 6/8
Dumbles: Now now, putting so many at risk in letting the poor unfortunate taken the dark mark Draco, was worth it, in trying to TURN the poor boy to the light.
What's a few murdered, tortured, raped muggles compared to SAVING poor Draco from following in his father's footsteps. He CAN be turned to the light you know.

I hope you realize, that BITCH GinGin here, having some weird manipulative fun in poisoning her brother and Hermione's relationship, THAT KARMA would be it comes back to bite GinGin in the ass. Such as HER manipulations are later revealed TO GINGIN to at least be a BIG trigger in HER later losing out to Hermione, for gaining Harry's affections. Minor yes, compared to the death, toruture, and mayhem, but sweet none the less.
Switch chapter 15 . 5/29
Dear god this amazing. And to think an ultimate battle between DemonHarry and Voldemort was so close. T_T Really hoping this will be updated someday.
the green ace of clubs chapter 15 . 5/24
Please come back and update.
ColdEyes5 chapter 15 . 5/18
aaah... please finish this fic...
Rago Dragovian chapter 15 . 5/7
You could, if you wished, finish this in only one or two more chapters. Harry kills off all the death eaters and Voldemort but then goes into hiding or horcrux hunting with his harem whilst the magic world burns to ruin from their own idiocy regarding muggle policies. Or something else, I'm sure. I just think one or two more chapters would completely wrap up this fanfic, if you've lost motivation to continue it. It's already long enough to have basically been a whole story already. Once you do, I'll give a full review of the fanfic and how good I think it was. But honestly, you can totally finish it in just one more chapter if you wanted.
Jacebralor chapter 15 . 4/3
Please finish. No higher praise can I offer than that
babiluv22 chapter 15 . 2/17
oh man that was a really good story I really hope that you finish it one day I would love to see how it ends
Knife Hand chapter 15 . 1/19
I love this story. A more realistic view of what could happen, blood and all. i mean, isn't taking hostages to force compliance like page one in the bad guy handbook?

I would love to see this story continued.
Pedobee chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
loved it, keep em coming;)
lukec110 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Love this story - hope more will be added soon
jupimako chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Amazing story! I hope you update it.
zachary.cobb.98 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
hope someone comes back to this fic, its such a great piece of work
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Amazing fanfic. One question though. Harry lives at a deserted Hogwarts, riddled with corpses of 150 students teachers; and at the foot of Hogsmeade, also in rubble, with even more corpses. He should have been able to find 300 wands easily. Surely one of them must have worked for Harry?
CrystalCipher chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
I don't even think this fanfic has any sense to make.