Reviews for Not Go Gentle
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/14
have you stopped posting updates?
MrBogus chapter 15 . 7/30
I am not certain what to write right now. I even don't know, if you are still reading reviews when you didn't update this story in more than 6 years. But nevertheless, I decided to leave a message, so to say.

I have to say, in my opinion, it is quite good, that you did not continue with this story. The whole Demon - plotline and the extended torture are both devices, that I personally do not like in a story. I love Dark storys, but there has to be a good reason for it. And Im sorry to say, Torture etc, doesn't work for me. Quite the opposite honestly. This makes me kinda feel bad for them, not wanting to get them revenge or anything, if you get my meaning.

So bottom line: Quite good, that you didnt continue this story. Cheers
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/4
You need to post more this story is great
PewterTA99 chapter 15 . 4/24
Its a shame you never finished this.
Gabe chapter 2 . 4/5
Kind of a weird plot. Beyond shock value, the story doesn't seem to offer anything to make you want to keep reading.
its disturbing how much more reasonable that voice is than Harry. There are actually people as stupid as this Harry, a sickening thought.
Im starting to doubt that Draco isnt an MC in your story rather than just Hermione and Harry
Guest01 chapter 1 . 1/29
I need to see this updated, please!

I generally don't like dark stories at all but this one managed to grab my attention and made me use my entire day just to read it! It's really good

Give us a conclusion at least mate!
nkh1 chapter 15 . 1/14
OH MY GOODNESS HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED? Do hope your muse returns...
greasy snivellus chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
TO THE READERS WHO READ REVIEWS:
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT.

So Ginny is the spy? And what is Martha doing? Is she a sympathizer or is she just an asshole?

Nice story by the way. Way too gruesome for some, but who cares. Don't like, don't read. :D
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
getting a little old for this story to come back
crazygal5557 chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
please update soon, I love your story
Eldritch Luna chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Really liked this story. Would be really nice if you could come around and complete it.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
...The Pain...so close...update please!
One of the best fics I have read.
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 6/20/2015