Reviews for From Far and Wide
toastergal chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this story if you are still out there.
NikaChuS2 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Ah hahaha, I love this chapter, the interactions between the nations! :D
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Please make Germany!
bbissocute chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Wonderful job. I really like the relationships between the characters you present, especially with Australia and New Zealand. Really good.
Niki-the-awesome chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Wow, these are really interesting. I like how you have so many nations and the bits of history that they have with Canada. It's really neat, I haven't seen another one like this. It's good. Keep up the good work )
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Poland, Australia and New Zealand had me laughing. The moose in the backyard and the comments about the uses of hockey sticks? Brilliant. France for some reason really stood out to me, "he's not sorry", it makes him the hardened former empire that Hetalia seems to almost always forget.
Chiabride chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
I found this to be an exceptionally great read and hope there are more chapters in the future
RBMIfan chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
This is really amazing. I love the way you write the countries' relationships with each other, in light of history. Hope to see more in the future :)
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
RUGBY! YEAHHHH
Simpleinsanity chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Rofl. i love the Poland and Canada story. _ so cute. the hockey and moose ideas were awesome and hilarious. big sticks indeed. :D
Ceirwy chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Aw I love Katyusha. You write all these characters so well.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Wow. I love all these little short stories about Canada and his relationship with other countries. Because Canada is there for others and does deserve the recognition that he gets.
Panda3035 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
well, guess you busy and such as it's been a few months now, but still wanted to tell you someone's still hoping for you to come back~
o-chan chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I liked France's the best because I actually studied that Quebec controversy... :D
lapluie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is just -sigh- amazing. I love your protrayal of all the characters. please update .