Reviews for Time and Time Again
eternalmoonlessnight chapter 1 . 2/10
Well apparently the answer to stopping the ball of light isn't in the flow and history of the time, if there is an answer. Maybe the answer is for Naruto to become more powerful than that phenomenon, or who ever is creating it. Maybe this idea could be a sequel to the story.
Poor Naruto, he deserves a chance.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i don't blame him i know I would go insane.
Evci chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That made me feel sorry for Naruto
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really like this one. I can't really explain it all.. but I like how you wrote Naruto's constant time travels so nonchalantly, have him feeling this way. After doing this and that so many times, that he just beings to forget what he has and hasn't done.

I don't know, I think I just like the feel of the story. It's very nice. I especially like the mental image in the last scene, him dancing in the rain when the light hits.

It's kind of cool. Dark and light at the same time, am I making sense? The destruction and the.. passiveness, I can't think of any other word.
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i wonder wats going on...are u going to continue this?...i think it would b awesome if u continued the story as a way to figure out wat and why this was happening...that would b epic...
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very creepy. *shudders* who wouldn't go insane?
Lucillia chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is good. It could both stand alone as a one shot or make an excellent first chapter for a story.
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 9/24/2009