Reviews for Take Comfort in This
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That's so sweet. I just managed to watch bits and peaces of the movie today. Have never watched all of it at once actually. Loved the story and I am surprised that you don't have more reviews.

Interesting how different movies inspire you to write about something like this.
AKnya chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh... This was such a good story! Well written and so sweet. Other Wybie gets a happy ending after all! Excellent job, I love this! The interactions between Coraline and the... um, not-ghosts-anymore children was very believable.
Imgonenowgoodbye12345 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aah, movie geekdom. It is the geeks of the world that have the most access to some of the better sources of inspiration for their stories. Geekdom almost rhymes with awesome.

The other Wybie went to heaven! He had to have, after everything he did for Coraline. Thank you for writing this, now we can all rest assured about his fate.

Your title isn't bad at all. Please don't say such things.

I liked the ghost children too. I like them better in the novella (the middle ghost child in the novella is a fairy child, not the twin sister of Wybie's grandmother or aunt or whatever relation she was...gosh I haven't watched the movie in so long...)

I love how you acknowledge all your inspirations for writing this fic. I try to do that in my stories, but in a couple of cases I forgot to and now I'm beating myself up about it -_-; so I will try to take your example as far is this goes from now on...
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh...oh, oh my! I..I LOVE this! You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this story gets over 100 reviews in the next week! This is SO GOOD! :D
Nicktendo Squad chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
OMG... You should do more of these, it's amazing and heart-warming. Awesome job! D