Reviews for Between the Sun and the Moon
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Liking it from the first chapter. Betting it doesn't take long for them to conceive. They seem to be good at that when they forget to use protection. Claire sounds like a daddy's girl through and through.
FicChickReader chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Loved reading both Defying Gravity and Between the Sun and the Moon. Daddyward is the best! Great stories!
ADSigMel chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Still loving this story...I finished Defying Gravity last night and dove into this one right away.

But I've got a bone to pick with Bella's OB. I mean, seriously. One of her employees sold confidential health information about a patient to the media. I don't care if she's got seven small children at home, three of whom are chronically ill and require expensive medical care. That's a terminable offense, not to mention a violation of federal law. If someone at my doctor's office told the local news that I was pregnant again (not that anyone would care), I'd own that place in a heartbeat. I'm guessing Edward is just a kinder soul than I am, but I don't see how he let that one slide...not when he was already concerned about the media putting his family in danger.
ADSigMel chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Teehee...yay for another baby! And I didn't think it was weird at all talking about periods and peeing. After nearly seven years of natural family planning and three pregnancies, my husband probably knows more about the female reproductive system than most ER doctors!
Shortbritches85 chapter 34 . 8/14/2011
I don't even know how many times I have read and re-read this story, but every time I fall in love with it just a little bit more than the last time!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I love that Jasper calls Claire CiCi! Oh and she talked sentence to him!

Aro is the biggest jerk! Why is he doing this to Edward? Course I know hospitals are all about making money and then spending it to keep their tax exempt stuff. Ugh. I wonder why Aro wants to meet Claire? Is Gianna mixed up in this too?
marigold123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
As I read this chapter I was sure Bella was already pregnant. I couldn't believe that Edward went to get those tests and it took him three hours! LOL! Well at least they know for sure now. Boy are they happy! Enjoyed the way you wrote Edward's emotions throughout this chapter. So will Bella change her book tour plans?
marigold123 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
What a romantic anniversary getaway. Oh and Aro sucks at basically demanding Edward to do that least Edward did get Claire out of it. Bella is kind of silly not wanting the baby to be born in the same month as Claire...but whatever! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I read Defying Gravity a while ago and always meant to read the sequel. I like your Edward and Bella...and Claire is such a cutie! So more babies for Edward and Bella? Sounds like their life might be crazy enough already...but, I guess we will see!
romanceiskey chapter 32 . 7/26/2011
What book were you thinking of during the scene of bella reading under a tree? I'm always a sucker for good romance novels!
missylb chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
absolutely loved these stories amazing writing cant wait to read more of your writing xx
twilightgran chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Again, awesome fic. Thanks for sharing. By the way, great names you chose for the children! )

Also, would love to read outtake of Charlie's POV but can't seem to locate it anywhere. (
twilightgran chapter 32 . 7/25/2011
twilightgran chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
Awsome chapter, reminded me of my 4th and final delivery.
twilightgran chapter 12 . 7/19/2011