Reviews for Between the Sun and the Moon
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Paparazzi really do use good air that could be used by someone else. Like Edward's cop friend. And Claire gets two baby brother's. Bella may regret signing everything over to Paramount. But her book won't change.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
So maybe they'll all move to Forks? Edward could work in the ER at the hospital. Bella can write anywhere. The kids can grow up in a small town. So James is a few months older than Claire. And her James was dead at the scene. She'll still probably try to make money off Edward and Bella. No doubt Bella will not recognize her book once they write the screenplay and make the movie. We have a ways to go. Don't even want to think about what's going to go wrong.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
And why wouldn't anyone like Carlisle? He's only doing what he thinks is best for the Foundation. Nothing more than any other man would do with something he was trying to build. That he doesn't always understand what he's asking of people doesn't make him a bad person, or father. Just makes him a man who wants the best for the people he's trying to help. Edward is making the best decision for himself and his family. Remember Victoria from the huge accident when he was still working the ER. She must have been pregnant when the accident happened. She remembers Edward as the doctor who saved her life. And probably blames him for James' death. Irrational certainly, but she lost the father of her baby and has had to raise him alone. She figures Edward owes her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Life is never easy for Edward and Bella. First the twins. Then the leak from the doctor's office. Now Carlisle retiring and wanting Edward to take over. Hopefully you have a soltution worked out that will make everyone concerned happy.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Loving every word of this so far. It's just too funny. Thinking the redhead has something to do with this? Is she someone we've met before? Twins is another too funny. There are a couple sets of twins amoung my cousins and nieces and nephews. Go Bears! And Claire is really going to have her nose out of joint with being big sister to two babies. Bet it's going to cut down on the book tour.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Really don't blame Edward for his attitude. Hopefully Bella will never get a clue as to what it's like having lies printed about her in the tabloids. Though with that redhead running around I'm betting it isn't going to be long. And no doubt Aro is going to try something very underhanded in the near future.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
So glad I'm old and ugly. Don't blame Edward for not wanting to put his family in the spotlight. Bella will learn soon enough that it's a lot worse than she's experienced so far. And then she'll be so on Edward's side. So who's the redhead? Someone from their past no doubt.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Laughed hysterically all the way through the chapter. Loved every line. The reactions were totally hilarious. You are so right about not telling everyone you're pregnant before the second trimester. Have a couple of friends who lost babies and it's not easy when you have to tell people you're not pregnant any longer.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Knew I didn't like Aro or Caius. They are trying to coerce the wrong man. A smart Edward would have his contract looked over by a lawyer immediately. And when did the two years begin? He's been at the hospital longer than that. Carlisle would not be pleased about what Aro is trying to do. Edward wants to be a doctor, not poster boy for whatever Aro thinks is necessary. Tibet is looking better by the minute.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Edward is a very smart doctor. And yup, Claire's going to be a big sister. Not that she's going to care at this point. Not until the baby comes and Mommy has to spend time with it rather than cater to Claire. Then again, Edward and Bella are good parents and will no doubt include Claire in everything and let her 'help' Mommy take care of the new baby. Aro really needs a slap upside the head. And don't think I like Caius any better.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Aro just wants to cash in on Edward's fame because of the Foundation. He cares nothing about Edward, Bella, or Claire as people. Hope Edward can come up with something so he can get back to being a doctor like he wants to be. Maybe moving to Tibet isn't such a bad idea. Bella is taking all this publicity with a grain of salt. Doesn't bother her nearly as much as it does Edward. That will change the first time someone targets Claire. She will then become the tigress that eats anyone who gets in her way.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Liking it from the first chapter. Betting it doesn't take long for them to conceive. They seem to be good at that when they forget to use protection. Claire sounds like a daddy's girl through and through.
FicChickReader chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
Loved reading both Defying Gravity and Between the Sun and the Moon. Daddyward is the best! Great stories!
ADSigMel chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Still loving this story...I finished Defying Gravity last night and dove into this one right away.

But I've got a bone to pick with Bella's OB. I mean, seriously. One of her employees sold confidential health information about a patient to the media. I don't care if she's got seven small children at home, three of whom are chronically ill and require expensive medical care. That's a terminable offense, not to mention a violation of federal law. If someone at my doctor's office told the local news that I was pregnant again (not that anyone would care), I'd own that place in a heartbeat. I'm guessing Edward is just a kinder soul than I am, but I don't see how he let that one slide...not when he was already concerned about the media putting his family in danger.
ADSigMel chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Teehee...yay for another baby! And I didn't think it was weird at all talking about periods and peeing. After nearly seven years of natural family planning and three pregnancies, my husband probably knows more about the female reproductive system than most ER doctors!
2,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »