Reviews for Between the Sun and the Moon
GethrenNZ chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
yay :D update soon
tkeaton1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
cute chapter. I am married and have a teenage daughter, my poor hubby gets the period talk quite a bit around us! LOL And we have 2 kids, so the peeing on a stick has been done too! LOL
Le Crepuscule chapter 3 . 9/26/2009

live .Great you write.:)
misstetah chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
aww. how sweet! lol.
delilah69 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
how exciting! thats so great! i hope everything goes ok!
kendall515 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm so glad bella is pregnant! I love fluff chapters! Update soon!
campcathryn chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
love it
azure0610 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm always going to be a faithful reading to you because honestly your stuff is REALLY REALLY good. People just don't know.

Part of me wants them to have another girl but I think their going to have a boy. Some say the symptoms and cravings are different depending on the sex so her not having bad morning sickness yet COULD mean a boy or just her body already being use to being pregnant once.

BUT regardless I want them to have the opposite in looks. Dark brown hair and the emerald green eyes. IF those looks are in a boy he'll be gorgeous and if he gets Edward's height and build can you say...model?

How is her tour going to work? She won't be able to fly once summer hits. In June she'll be 7 months, TSA says no.
twichris chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
i though that the chapter was sweet. i hope that they have the happiness that they deserve.
Guppie37 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Loved it! Glad Edward gets to experience it with her this time!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
omg

i loved it

edwrad is teh bets husband,ever!

i love this story ;]
Iput chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
love the story... and it was pretty convincing (the pregnancy symptoms) for someone who's not from medical background... Can't wait 4 the next chapters...:)
sugunary chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
AWE I so Love this story!
cforget chapter 3 . 9/26/2009