Reviews for Between the Sun and the Moon
twlightbella chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
They told the family and Angela and ben
twlightbella chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Bella is pregnant again
twlightbella chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Happy anniversary Edward and Bella
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I know it's been just over 5 years since you completed this story but I had to let you know how much I love it. I read DEFYING GRAVITY before and just re-read this again because it's become a comfort story for me. I would have liked to read a third installment but you decided not to write one : ( Anyway. ..THANK YOU for sharing your magic with words. READ YOU SOON: )
Keltyr chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
just brillliant
dnmann chapter 34 . 5/6/2015
Great story. Lots of fun, lots of love.
lilmstran chapter 34 . 4/12/2015
loved it
denninelli chapter 34 . 1/17/2015
I've thoroughly enjoyed both books of this series. Thank you for writing them. I have read some of your other wor ks also. Great stuff.
BookLover21340 chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
twlightbella chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
Edward and Bella have Claire and will and Isaac and Seth proposed to Bree Alice is pregnant
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Edward and Bella and Claire and they have more kids
LizziePaige chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
Thanks so much for theses two stories. I know they were written a long time ago now, but people are still reading them and enjoying them. I loved these characters and their family and friends so much. Edward annoyed the heck out if me a lot if the time, but I adored them as a couple. Their children are adorable and it was lovely to read about little Sophie completing their family.
Thank you for the stories, for the characters and for sharing them with us :)
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Thank God he finally started thinking of his family, I hope things settle down now for them all.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
OMG... This Edward is still so selfish and I can see where he gets it from, Carlisle! I cannot believe how often decisions are made without any discussion with Bella at all. Just miffs me so much, lol.
louanne61 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Selfish Carlisle again. It's about time Edward really put Bella and the children first. If he can't he should never of got married.
2,133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »