Reviews for The Serpent's Apprentice
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 3/8
Love it :) Looking forward to reading more
mark A chapter 8 . 1/21
I really enjoyed it.. I think you have one of the best Orochimaru stories out their. I liked how Naruto was brought to OTO and grew in strength over many years.. I loved that Konoha was closed... Great twist.. really well written .
Mark
Pink Blood chapter 8 . 1/18
Plz, plz,plz, PLZ! Update soon, like ASAP soon! This fic is amazing! And you can't just leave it in such a cliffhanger like that!
Anyway, love this fic and keep up the epic work! :)
The Kamereon chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh and you got 1000 internet for killing duckass off.
Canon naruto and naruto ship sucks for me . because its too sasuke hatred revenge darkness buhuuuhu . i rather watch filler .. Oh well im much moreinterested in tte hozuki clan tho

Hmm wonder what youll write on he mist rebel faction and zabuza as mizukage
The Kamereon chapter 8 . 1/6
Damn poor kabutokun.

Alll he wants is a hug hu huhu.
Kukuku i hope naruto would atleast show some respect or a tinge of greatfulness towards him.

Kinda strange being a anprentice of a snake and not dwell on science and body experiments tho.
I really love the snake sannin kabuto in canon. Too bad he dint have the sharingan. If nkt he would really be a dragon . kukuku

Hmmm why dont naruto implant kakashi/obito sharingan
Perhaps kyuubi could help . find that unlikely wihout somekind of deal
Darkjaden chapter 8 . 1/5
Wonder what naruto will do with kakashi sharingan eye?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Oh man! Awesome chapter! Hope you update soon! :D
Dark Lord Naruto Uzumaki chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
i Like this Chapter Very Much
Uchiha2Monster chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I love the story so far and cannot thank you enough for having got rid of sasuke. I've always wanted to read a story where orochimaru actually stole his body.
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Wow, this kinda hooked me. Drug me in. Though does Naruto have a snake familiar? Like his canon self had Gamakichi. Child of the boss summon. I hooe if he gains sage mode it'll be better than Kabuto's or Kabutomaru-whatever the fuck you wanna call him.
KafeiDetour chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
A truly excellent story. I am eagerly looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Bored321 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Well there's wasn't much action, but Konoha disbanding perked up my interest. And the fact that Oro actually (seemly) took over Sasuke's body without any addition repercussions, I don't believe I've ever seen that happen before. That alone made it awesome.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
muahahaha..evil laugh..
CelticReaper chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
awesome
SizeSasuUchiha chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I am curious to how this all turns out. Where does everyone go? Who goes to what village? Do Naruto and Orochimaru get much stronger; how?
Will everyone soon fall to Oto... I hope. Haha.

Excellnt story mate.