Reviews for The Serpent's Apprentice
Poke-Ninja Lucario chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Dude really? You havent put this thing up for adoption? I can think of at least four authors who would do great on your story. Im not trying to be a douche, just stating facts. One more thing: IS THIS A NARUTOXKARIN FANFICTION? I love that pairing it would be nice if you could tell me.
Bored321 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Well this story had a nice run, the Wave arc bit was just plain weird with Naruto wasting his time training those failures and giving money to Wave, whether were dealing with Naruto or not, Orochimaru would of made Dead Sure to crush that kind sympathy.

Not too mention the inconsistency in it, he hasn't the slightest problem slaughtering everyone in that fishing village (In Chapter 2) but now all of sudden feels bad for the wave people and decides to waste money helping them out...What? Naruto's totally Cool towards Slaughtering everyone (kids included) without batting an eye, but have someone he can relate with and all of a sudden he's nice?

So living in poverty (Which would end soon with Gato dead) is leagues worse than getting swallowed alive by a Snake and getting dissolved alive by His stomach acids...yeah that's some strange morality system Naruto has...

Inconsistencies aside, Very Nice to see some character death in this Story, as most people tend shy away from that and just have them have multiple brushes with death only to be saved through the in/direct intervention of (Insert random phenomenon provided by "God" here) again and again.

While its a shame to see this story is very likely dead, at least it never got into pairing wars seeing as that no doubt would of side tracked the action and suspense for the purpose of providing "Entertainment" which is at a dime a dozen on this site.

If a story is going to get into pairing at least make it good instead of making some chick (Or lots) act like a school girl with her hormones out of whack, there's literally tons of stories out there for just that kind thing.

(In other words make a separate story (Focused on Romance) (Or Read one) where that awesomeness can happen without derailing the action, pacing and suspense and can focus on romance, character development and the Lemon scenes oh so Adored.)
fannot fangirl chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
please update soon or i might go on a psychotic rampage. just joking! or am i...
Kenjo chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Cool! I love yhis fic! I mean Naruto really deserve being second in command and at the same he's not just a super powered killing machine and that he still have a hard time defeating strong opponents:) hmmm... I wonder how they'll convince Tsunade:D
konoitami chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
AWW WISH U BE UPDATING IT CUZ I LUFF IT :D
120991ln chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
continue
Blackcatlover1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Awsome fic I like how Naruto is on Orochimaru's side because of how the villagers treated. Howerever some of the chapters could use a bit more detail.
Alxeandersson chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
this is awesome. I hope you update soon
Archmagelite2000yrs chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
this is pretty awesome, im not great at reviews, but i can say for certain this is one of the best revenge:naruto fics.
mellowsmilie chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
I've run across a handful of Naru/Oro stories. This hands down the best I've come across. Most of them are too long-winded or contrived. I like how Naruto retains a great deal of his own personality. :D
Hachichiyyin chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Interesting.
Ninja Dragon chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
What happened to Dosu and his team mates? Are they still alive?
Lady Labrat chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Oh come on when is Naruto gonna be paired with Orochimaru they make such a cute couple. Even my little cuz agrees on the cute couple and she's 10 yrs old.
Nijia dragon chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Whats going to happen between Naruto and Hinta? I doubt that she likes Naruto anymore. However he may now notice she had a crush on her. Since he seems to be smarter now.
RalphSingh chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Awesome can't wait for the next!