Reviews for The Serpent's Apprentice
TheOnlyKing chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
This is genius, you should update
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
I absolutely adored this story. It's fantastic. Everything was kept rational, no spontaneous growth of godly power, or ideological passion that act as plot armour. Konoha being disbanded I have read two other times, it would be best to kill the remnants I say. The disease of Konoha festers in the heart of its inhabitants. To eliminate an ideology, you must eliminate the knowledge of its existence.
BrotherDeath chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Such a dark world.. Perfect!
I really like this story. It's not, like manyother dark Naruto fics, an over-the-top evil naruto.
I hope you'll return to it. I'll be waiting :D
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Love it :) Looking forward to reading more
mark A chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed it.. I think you have one of the best Orochimaru stories out their. I liked how Naruto was brought to OTO and grew in strength over many years.. I loved that Konoha was closed... Great twist.. really well written .
Mark
Pink Blood chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Plz, plz,plz, PLZ! Update soon, like ASAP soon! This fic is amazing! And you can't just leave it in such a cliffhanger like that!
Anyway, love this fic and keep up the epic work! :)
LeMarX chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Oh and you got 1000 internet for killing duckass off.
Canon naruto and naruto ship sucks for me . because its too sasuke hatred revenge darkness buhuuuhu . i rather watch filler .. Oh well im much moreinterested in tte hozuki clan tho

Hmm wonder what youll write on he mist rebel faction and zabuza as mizukage
LeMarX chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Damn poor kabutokun.

Alll he wants is a hug hu huhu.
Kukuku i hope naruto would atleast show some respect or a tinge of greatfulness towards him.

Kinda strange being a anprentice of a snake and not dwell on science and body experiments tho.
I really love the snake sannin kabuto in canon. Too bad he dint have the sharingan. If nkt he would really be a dragon . kukuku

Hmmm why dont naruto implant kakashi/obito sharingan
Perhaps kyuubi could help . find that unlikely wihout somekind of deal
Darkjaden chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Wonder what naruto will do with kakashi sharingan eye?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Oh man! Awesome chapter! Hope you update soon! :D
Dark Lord Naruto Uzumaki chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
i Like this Chapter Very Much
Uchiha2Monster chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I love the story so far and cannot thank you enough for having got rid of sasuke. I've always wanted to read a story where orochimaru actually stole his body.
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Wow, this kinda hooked me. Drug me in. Though does Naruto have a snake familiar? Like his canon self had Gamakichi. Child of the boss summon. I hooe if he gains sage mode it'll be better than Kabuto's or Kabutomaru-whatever the fuck you wanna call him.
KafeiDetour chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
A truly excellent story. I am eagerly looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Bored321 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Well there's wasn't much action, but Konoha disbanding perked up my interest. And the fact that Oro actually (seemly) took over Sasuke's body without any addition repercussions, I don't believe I've ever seen that happen before. That alone made it awesome.