Reviews for Break Away
hearttorn chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
awesome!
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is a really great story, I like them being the best they can be...Sookie is not so squeaky and whiny and Eric has toned down the arrogance. It was lovely.

Alison
happymortal chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
good story!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
"I hoped like hell I did. I wanted my prize to be transforming Zorro into a naked Viking!" - Loved that line! :)

The metamorphosis word of the day was a great way to end this story! I thought some of it was a tiny bit out of character, but I still really enjoyed it-especially the lemon! That was so well written! :-D

I hope you continue to write more!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I was so touched by your story. Eric worshipping and loving Sookie’s scars had me holding my breath, it was so beautiful. This story about inner strength and beauty leaves me with a lump in my throat whenever I think back to it. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
twilightfanficreader chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So... I just wanted to review this and let you know that this is one of the best ones :)

I loved reading this story, and your lack of errors made me smile :) Your writing is amazin' :) 3
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very sweet and sexy!
Miss Construed chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Saucy! And charming, and sweet, and 100% adorable. Thank you for writing this - it was a treat to read!

Best of luck in the contest!
onefee27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was such a sweet ending! I about lost it with the giant pumpkin!
ganoo chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, I loved this story, it was funny and warm and lemony and luscious. Thank you so much for such a Halloween treat and good luck in the contest.
erinelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww! Very good story :)
VampLover1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really enjoyed how you revealed her metamorphosis! And when you listed all of the things she's been through, it really illustrated how much of a survivor she truly is. I enjoyed your sexy lemons, too! Great job and best of luck in the contest!
tbens chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
thanks ... really enjoyed reading ur story and had a good laugh when pam saw the pumpkin .. still laughing ...and also found myself touched at eric's comments at the end ...

hugs

ety
Callielucile chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Break Away is my favorite contest FF. I like the metamorphasis metaphor of not only sookie's buterfly costume but also of her blossoming from recovery from her traumas/fairy war scares. Likewise Eric's change in accepting and embracing some of the humanity he has some obviously been drawn to evolves the transformation of their relationship, but still makes them OC

Eric's jack-ol-lantern scenario is too adorable and dead on Eric funny. This was a joy to read.
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
How beautiful! Don't I wish that Dead in the Family will have some of these healing moments with Eric and Sookie...

Pat