Reviews for Of Nazis, Facists, Democrats, and Commies
LasagnaLover chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
ok one more! This is my fave part, ""He blew up a cow!"

HE. BLEW. UP. A . COW...WHO DOES THAT! O_e
LasagnaLover chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
OH MY GOD! MY FAVE PART WAS "Germany's palm, meet Germany's face! This is the start of a beautiful friendship." HAHA XD
Loved it! This is an AMAZING and funny story;D!-EXCLAMATION POINTS!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Man, your plots are pure genius! I can't wait to read the sequel. Will there be more insane America? And do we get more details about his past? Does the truth ever spill to the others? I better start reading!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I lurve this :D
xlilcupcakes chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
OMG! I totally love you america! normally he's the chatty cute and nice person but now i get to see another side of him.. a crazy insane killer! ..LOL..anyway's i REEAALLLYYY love your america and i love the plot too..keep up the good work! 3 :D
Yoko chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I'm a little confused if they're heading to switzerland, than how did they end up going to france? DX my brain hurts from america's rants, but this is awesomee.. pls continue!
Aloof-Star chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Woah... can't wait for the sequel! I was a bit disappointed when the story ended on a somewhat short note.

Is Japan going to be THAT hostile towards America? o.O
Rei-chan94 chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
Yesh! I can't wait for the squeal! D: why must America die? Why not somone who isn't awesome?
Yuu13 chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
lol! Italy just shot someonne! XDD

way to go, America!

funny.. you didn't say "review or I'll kill America" XDD
Nonameisawesomeenoughforme chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Yay!Another update!And I take it that you aren't going to kill Canada in your other story, because he's makes me happy!
Yuu13 chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
ohh so now America finally knows that he likes him?

the part with the world domination was hilarious XDD

Your stories make me laugh a lot!

Please update soon and Don't let America die! XD
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
Great, now I'm a RussiaAmerica fan. So much for Lith and UK. xDD

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Whoa, RussiaAmerica? Oh snap, its on!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Aw man, I wanted JapanChina. Darn.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
You are absolutely an amazing writer. Hilarious. Oh jeez. America under your pencil is absolutely awesome.

And no, I won't tell you how to kill someone off. I want you to come up with it, since you have obviously lots of good ideas. But eh, vague explosions are always good? Please update soon, of course!