Reviews for A Tale of Two Animals
Wampire2 chapter 1 . 8/3
Continue.
Wampire2 chapter 10 . 7/31
This sounds all too fishy to me...Fangtastic! I love a bit of mystery! Please continue
SpectorChris chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow now this is a story i can follow! Love your opening here and the summary was good but can be improved and i love Ocs because they are a test of a writer's skill including a new element into the already existing story world with it flare and plot interest in the story. so i will catch up soon for your next update looking forward to it;-)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Please update!
victor.hsbo chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
"A little friend", huh!?
Araela chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Oooh I love it! Hey do you think you could put like an awkward moment in where logan walks in on shawn and laura. Please :)
the sea of dreams chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
nice story please countion
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Write a new chapter this story is good
yob3 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Don't you love it when clones have no idea what certain lingo means?
ZoeysZone chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
I love the story so far but when r u going to finish the story?

or at least when will u write the next chapter. because I can tell it's not done.
SuniGyrl chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Nice job on the DR scene. I can totally picture Laura taking the lead on a mission like that. She's got really good instincts, and life experience, that make her a natural born leader. And the way that the students worked together was good. Guess they actually pay attention in training sessions with Logan after all. And I love the stolen moment between Shawn and Laura. Really cute! I also love it when Logan and Ororo get together as well. Maybe you can give us more of their relationship and how that's coming together. Logan helping Shawn was one of my favorite moments. Logan seems to really be developing an affinity for Shawn, even if he still doesn't liek Shawn and Laura being together romantically. And Toad was an unexpected surprise. But I'm glad that Shawn's allegiance lies with the X-men. Now if he can just get someone to tell him what a poser is, I'm sure that his next run in with Toad won't be so civil... And I'm curious as to what You, Logan and Laura are gonna have to say about the kissing scene at the beginning of next chapter. Should be interesting.

Kisses Doll xoxoxo

Jesus Loves You and So Do I!

Halle ;D
warrior of six blades chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Nice job on this chapter.I hope you keep up the good work and good job on the training scene in the danger room.
Stormbringer chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I love romance stories with X-23 in it! You are doing WONDERFUL!

-Storm

P.S I love the talking between you, Logan, and Laura in the begging! :D
SuniGyrl chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
Hey hon! I am such a ditz some times! I thought I put this on story alert. Oh well, you reminded me so it's all good. (But I made sure to add this to my story alerts this time ;D)Yay it's Christmas! AHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Well worth the wait! I love Shawn and Laura and their interactions and thoughts all throught. And I loved the Logan and Ororo parts. The mistltoe was really cute! It was a very merry Christmas around the mansion indeed! And I'm so glad that Shawn and Laura AND Ororo and Logan finally got together! This Christmas was awesome!

Kisses Doll xoxo

Jesus Loves You and So Do I!

Halle ;D
warrior of six blades chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Nice job on the story so you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with your future stories/chapters.I wonder what will happen next and good job on the christmas chapter.