Reviews for A Tale of Two Animals
Please update!
victor.hsbo chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
"A little friend", huh!?
Araela chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Oooh I love it! Hey do you think you could put like an awkward moment in where logan walks in on shawn and laura. Please :)
the sea of dreams chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
nice story please countion
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Write a new chapter this story is good
yob3 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Don't you love it when clones have no idea what certain lingo means?
ZoeysZone chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
I love the story so far but when r u going to finish the story?

or at least when will u write the next chapter. because I can tell it's not done.
SuniGyrl chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Nice job on the DR scene. I can totally picture Laura taking the lead on a mission like that. She's got really good instincts, and life experience, that make her a natural born leader. And the way that the students worked together was good. Guess they actually pay attention in training sessions with Logan after all. And I love the stolen moment between Shawn and Laura. Really cute! I also love it when Logan and Ororo get together as well. Maybe you can give us more of their relationship and how that's coming together. Logan helping Shawn was one of my favorite moments. Logan seems to really be developing an affinity for Shawn, even if he still doesn't liek Shawn and Laura being together romantically. And Toad was an unexpected surprise. But I'm glad that Shawn's allegiance lies with the X-men. Now if he can just get someone to tell him what a poser is, I'm sure that his next run in with Toad won't be so civil... And I'm curious as to what You, Logan and Laura are gonna have to say about the kissing scene at the beginning of next chapter. Should be interesting.

Kisses Doll xoxoxo

warrior of six blades chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Nice job on this chapter.I hope you keep up the good work and good job on the training scene in the danger room.
Stormbringer chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I love romance stories with X-23 in it! You are doing WONDERFUL!

-Storm

P.S I love the talking between you, Logan, and Laura in the begging! :D
SuniGyrl chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
Hey hon! I am such a ditz some times! I thought I put this on story alert. Oh well, you reminded me so it's all good. (But I made sure to add this to my story alerts this time ;D)Yay it's Christmas! AHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Well worth the wait! I love Shawn and Laura and their interactions and thoughts all throught. And I loved the Logan and Ororo parts. The mistltoe was really cute! It was a very merry Christmas around the mansion indeed! And I'm so glad that Shawn and Laura AND Ororo and Logan finally got together! This Christmas was awesome!

Kisses Doll xoxo

warrior of six blades chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Nice job on the story so you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with your future stories/chapters.I wonder what will happen next and good job on the christmas chapter.
SuniGyrl chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
You're back, yay! Thanks for the heads up, I was starting to get a little worried. And sorry about your computer. That had to be THE PITS! Don't worry about taking so long to update. As long as you update, that's all that matters :D I love how all the girls are so perceptive about the Shawn/Laura situation, while the guys are still kinda clueless! That's really funny. But I'm glad Shawn and Laura are making progress. Leave it to Laura to wait until Christmas Eve to pick up a gift. Someone's obviously channeling Logan just a little bit... Pietro is pretty short sighted when it comes to his pranks isn't he? But it did make for funny reading. Especially when he was trying to enjoy the prank, and the others were freaking out because he stole from Laura. And you did a great job on the Brotherhood characters! They were relally well, and accurately, written. Especially Wanda! I'm glad she got her gift back though. I can't wait for Laura and Shawn's reaction when they receive their gifts on Christmas. Or the reactions of everyone else in the mansion. And speaking of the mansion's other inhabitants, I wonder what Ororo and Logan got each other for Christmas? Great post hon! I really enjoyed it, and I'm glad you're back!

Kisses Doll xoxo

SuniGyrl chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
Awww! This was a realy cute chapter. Well, at least he end. The other things were kind crazy. Especially when Klaww showed up. But I'm glad that Laura and Shawn are moving forward, and Shawn knows that he has a place where he can belong. Whatever Sinister is planning, it's gonna get real crazy pretty soon. I know it. Update soon because I'm ready for Christmas!

God Bless,

SuniGyrl chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Wow! Firstly, Laura and Shawn are so cute together! I really like it! Secondly, Shawn's past is very similar to both Logan's and Laura's. But then you've kinda had that going the whole story, so it makes sense that when you gave us details it came out to be so similar. Now, Shawn's past is crazier than I expected. I had a feeling that he was an "experiment" like Laura, but this is kinda left field (in a good way). But I'm definitely not having a hard time believing that Sinister would create both Shaun and Klaww to do that. It's straight up his MO. Now the only question is, where the heck is Klaww? I mean, I know he and Sinister have to be tracking Shawn somehow. They wouldn't just let him go. This is going to make for some interesting reading in the future chapters because I know that Sinister has to be planning something.

God Bless,