Reviews for Hojo's House
InuyashaReancarnation25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love reading this story
Katy-Chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Perfect. Absoultly (sp?) perfect. It was so in character and had perfect fluff! That is EXACTLY how Inuyasha would handle a situation like hat. LOVED IT!
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was cute, but I do have one question, or comment, why didn't Kagome want to know why he didn't want to hold her? You know, when she finished her bath, he never did explain. I like your writing style.
IZZY-CHAN13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Despite the obvious fact that I don't know much about InuYasha, I do have to say that the cast was all well within character. The story itself seems believeable, and it was very simple and to the point. I felt sympathy when going through the conversation between the monk and the half-demon. You took the time to overanalyze (overanalyzing to me is a good thing) the mind of the hanyou (sp?) and comparing the ways of the rambunctious ways of the human world with his. The instant flashback to the dirty dancing by the end was unexpected yet charming after ending it with the "Keh."

Very solid work.

IZZY-CHAN13
Ecstatic Fang Dealer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Must post more chapters!
CU Administration chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was so amazing! I was dying laughing oat how you had InuYasha mess up Hojo's name. Especially "Hobo boy and Homo's"

You are amazing! I am favoriting this story. I wish I would have read it earlier
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
that was so sweet! i love how inu went off at hojo. that was funny.

great job!

TBS Juri
ClearVision chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It makes me irked to see so few reviews for such a marvelous story!

Well thought out, original, and sweet fluff.

The emotions are deftly portrayed.

Props to you! :)