Reviews for Salvation
Dawnuntildusk chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I cried in every single chapter. That was beautiful and depressing. Good job!
RedLinen19 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I can't see what I'm typing. Tears blurring everything. Ugh. Started crying few chapters back. Never had my lip tremble before. Ugh, freakng tears!
meetwickedfaith chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
very tragic but beautiful fic. it's written in a very interesting way. short, staccato sentences. it really draws you in and keeps you captivated right to the end. i think i got a lump in my throat! hope to see more.
sweetmorphine187 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Okay, I know I'm horribly late in writing this, but I just needed to get it out before I explode.

This is the best B/F pairing I have ever read in my life. Hands down. It is absolutely amazing,and I loved it so much.

You have a brilliant way with words and so much talent, its hard to put it into words.

I don't claim to be an expert, but you should really think about writing for a living.

Thanks for this and all of your other stories. Well done.
GOTTAxHAVExFAITH chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
damn...

awesome story can't wait for more from you...

i'm almost speechless...
missingviolet chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
huh?

ermm if future faith died in the past wouldnt there be no future?

or is faith from the present still well... present?

how come those from the past can remember the future? i'm really confused?

great story tho..

really sad..
warm-up01 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
this made me very very teary -eyed... amazing story
Lostmemories203 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Oh my Gosh! Tht was so sad. Amazing Story! Had me wanting more each chapter! Luved it! Cant wait 4 ur nxt story!
Oralfxatn chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
What a truly amazing story. I had tears in my eyes the entire time; so incredibly moving and succinct. Thank you!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter!
TY450 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Fantastic Story...each chapter brought a tear to my eye.

I love Faith and even though you killed her i still love this story...Brilliant work ;)
The-voices-told-me chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
WOW! You are so good at explaining things with a small amount of words, it just makes me read in awe at how well you capture things...seriously this was great. Well done!
applemysteries chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
I'm sorry but this was awfully confusing and didn't really speak to me like When The Past Escapes You.
tanama30 chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
omg that is so sad but written beautifully. great job i can't wait to read new fic.
Ryoko05 chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
wow gutted my friend. amazing stuff. even though I kinda have no idea whats going on :)