Reviews for There’s Faith and then There’s THAT
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Thank you, this is exactly what I wanted Jirarya or someone to point out to Hiruzen at one time about Minato's 'final' request.

My favorite line in this story was "They deserve NOTHING", in counter argument of Hiruzen naïve compassion for the people in the village. Having a love for your home is one thing; although believing everyone in your home will be saints is an entirely different matter.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Agreed. The Third was a complete idiot for blabbing.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Jesus, people are prejudiced.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I can understand your arguments.
Why try to keep a secret that you even don't know? Or better, how to spill it?
ThePhyscoNarutard chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Jeez, if only Sandaime had some common sense and hadnt told the retards of konoha that Naruto has Kyuu in him, Naruto would have reeeeeeeaaally happier life -.-
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
If only...
Dante Nastaran chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love it & you have an amazing, incredibly ingenious (not really, sounds more like common sense to me) idea about what should have been done. You must make this into a story! Plz! I want to read more about it! What happens next? How will ppl react when they find out? (。) I need to know!

...or if you won't will you or can I pose a challenge for someone to finish what you started? Although I doubt anyone else could write it close enough to your style to make me truly happy.

(ェ) Plz write more. *meow*
Yashagoro Shiore chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think you just made Naruto's life at least 90% better.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was one of the times where I saw Jiraiya acting responsible ... or at least partly P
Josher chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story I think you should expand, as it would make a great basis for an AU.
Effusive Quisling chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I can see this conversation happening... I think I just got some inspiration...
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I totally agree with you. People didn't have to know, and looks can be deceiving, people fear what the can't understand, not always but sometimes.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Sometimes, you do have to wonder about the stupidity of all the adults in the Naru-Verse. I mean, for one, since when is child neglect okay, or child abuse, or being attacked for no reason? I mean, Naruto, Gaara, Kimimaro, Killer Bee, Neji, Hinata, Haku, Sora, Lee, or even Sai? Most of the adults seem to be without a proper functioning sense of empathy.

-Ash
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Just found this, so freaking true!
Icealeena chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I prefer your version... But seriously, he's a stubborn old man :P
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »