Reviews for Firsts
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 2/28
I love this story damn it! Write more! please please please please! :)
Little Duckling chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I loved that! So cute! :) Good job.
Madam Firemark chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hotness personified. I can see it now. Great oneshot.
ButtonandaZipper chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is definitely one of my all time favorite Eliot/Hardison stories!
I just overall love the way you write - just awesome.
AKA PsychicGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwww!
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is perfect. Absolutely amazing and perfectly wonderful.
asm613 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
i really enjoyed reading your story. your characterization of the 2 guys seems pretty much right on- i've been watching a lot of reruns of leverage lately. and your dialogs were great- i could really see the 2 actors who play them delivering those lines with their humor and sarcasm and all of their personality. great humor and some sweet stuff too. thanks for sharing with us
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Rocky beginning, but after the halfway point the fic turned from simply good to amazing! Perfect ending! Great job!
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is so incredibly good! Some of my favorite stories are the ones where we get to see the whole relationship develop, not just a small snippet. Naturally, I'm disappointed you skipped the 'first time' but I think I'll get over it. You make Eliot very hot, cranky, and thus believable.
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is such a cute story. It gave me so much inspiration and I just love this strange pairing! Good job! Love it!
em chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i love this. so so so so so much.
fammy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awwwww
Carina Scott chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awesome! I love this. You've got the perfect amount of schmoop included here (because really, Eliot getting jealous about Hardison and Parker is just too cute for words), but not so much that the guys are OOC. Really hard to do, but you managed it wonderfully. Great job! Definitely going into my favorites.
Storm chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was made of WIN! The best story for these two I've read! Thanks for writing!

Storm ;-)
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Cute. as. fucking. hell.

And SO in character it's crazy!